Camelot to High school part 5

It was easy for Harry to say to not use my magic, he wasn’t the one with someone being a complete prat and anyone being a prat and double the pain as Arthur deserves getting at least embarrassed.

“Merlin!” Harry shouted my name.

“What?” I asked him.

“You haven’t touched your lunch,” he questioned.

“I am not that hungry right now,” I said to him.

“Oh don’t start acting like you can’t eat this kind of food or I’ll chuck it over your head. Why do you think you’re better than anyone else,” shouted that boy again.

“I don’t think I am better than anyone else, I am just not that hungry. Why do you have such a problem,” I said back to him getting to my feet.

“Dan come on Merlin hasn’t done anything to you,” said Harry.

“Get out my way,” shouted Dan as he pushed Harry to the ground and started to punch his hand.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you,” I warned him.

“Bring it on Merlin!” he shouted.

He stormed forward towards me but I stepped aside and whispered a spell knocking the tray of food all over him.

He turned around and grabbed my throat before I could stop him. I had to use the only air I had left to put my hand out in front of me and say a spell.

Dan went flying backwards and hitting into one of the tables. I left the room quickly heading out into the corridor. I didn’t stop till I bumped straight into Lil.

“Merlin are you alright, why is your throat so red?” she asked.

“I got into a fight with Dan and I kind of....” I stopped myself. I couldn’t tell her I had magic, she would freak out and hate me forever.

I liked her and I didn’t want her to think of me in the future as the magical freak who left her school. I wanted her to think about me and say I remember Merlin and how nice he was.

“Merlin what is it?” she asked.

“Merlin I cannot believe you just used you magic.....Lil” said Harry as he stopped right in front of us.

“Did you just say magic?” she asked.

I stared at Harry and he stared back, what was we going to do now?

------------------------------------------------------

I know that was short but you know one shot after all XD

Alright I think i got one more part to this to go but see how it goes :P

Comment and vote if you want :P thanks if u do