Flying Horse Part 1

Merlin’s POV

I looked outside Arthur’s chamber window and saw it. It wasn’t that big and I could have been my imagination but that may have been the first time I saw it but it wasn’t the last.

I had seen plenty of horses in my time but a flying one, I don’t think they are seen or even real but that was what I had seen. A flying horse shot across the sky from Arthur’s chamber window.

“Merlin what are you staring at,” asked Arthur as he came up behind me.

“I swore I just saw a flying ho....” I cut short as I saw Arthur looking at me weirdly.

“A flying what?” asked Arthur.

“It was nothing,” I said quickly.

“Yeah well that does not surprise me, Merlin,” smiled Arthur.

It was probably best to avoid telling Arthur anything about flying horses or he would think I have gone mad, well even madder then I am now in his eyes anything.

As I went to walk away from the window I saw it again and this time a lot more clear. I had no idea what this flying horse was about but I knew I had to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new one shot idea a few parts will be to this and I oh this idea to the person who I have dedicated this too.

Vote and comment and fan if you want. It mean so much to me :)