In love with a knight part 4

Gwen’s POV

Jed and I left early in the morning heading out into the woods and away from Camelot.  Maybe I had made a mistake in Merlin’s eyes but I knew I had not.

‘Jed I love you so much.’

‘I love you to Gwen,’ he smiled back at me.

Merlin’s POV

‘Arthur I am so sorry I couldn’t stop her,’ said Merlin out of breath.

‘Stop who Merlin,’ said Arthur looking at Merlin oddly.

‘Gwen she has left Camelot with Jed the new knight. She claims to love him and said she has to leave with him, ‘said Merlin sadly.

‘Why didn’t you tell me this sooner? I am not going to have a new knight like Jed show up and take away the only women I am ever going to love understand that Merlin. Get the horses ready we are going after her right now,’ said Arthur.

Gwen’s POV

We stopped for a little while to eat something as we had not had breakfast yet so we were quite hungry.

As we finished up and began to pack up our things Arthur showed up with Merlin looking quite angry.

Oh no.

‘Gwen how could you just leave without even saying goodbye at least, I thought you loved me like I love you, ‘said Arthur looking heartbroken.

‘I am so sorry Arthur but I just cannot stop thinking about Jed, ‘I said to him.

‘Arthur let’s be gentlemen about this, ‘said Jed.

Arthur stormed towards Jed but Arthur had not released that Jed was right near a cliff and neither had Jed.

Jed stepped backwards and fell backwards towards the bottom of the hill we had stopped on to eat.

I watched as Merlin ran forward while Arthur stood there in complete shock. Merlin charged down the hill tripped but he still continued until he reached Jed’s side.

I waited until Merlin brought Jed back to the top of the hill and put him down gently, I think he hurt his arm and knocked his head if he rests for a little while I believe he should be fine, ‘ said Merlin trying to make me smile.

‘Arthur I wish for you to leave and go back to Camelot while I decide what I am too do. You will allow me to do this if you truly love me, ‘said Gwen.

Arthur did not say anything but got back on his horse waiting for Merlin. Once Merlin was on his horse I watched them riding away into the distance.

I looked down at Jed and decided I would look after him until he was better but I was determined to still run away with Jed because Jed cared a lot about me as I cared a lot about him too.

----------------------------

its been a while since a one shot and as i did say i do this here is part 4 one part to go now guys on this and then i really need to think  of new one shot ideas got any suggestions i am up for them :)