Prat and idiot X2 Part 4

• Dedicated to ZANA-PRAT EMMA-IDIOT

Zana’s POV

Arthur and I still found ourselves laughing for a bit before we got over it. Finally Arthur sat down to do some of his paper work. I still had the question lingering over me. Did he get us a place to stay?

“There is a place you can stay. Merlin will show you to it,” smiled Arthur. Merlin looked a little annoyed but he led me and Emma out the chamber anyway.

Once we reached the chamber I noticed the bed needed to be made and the floor needed a serious clean. “Hey Merlin will you be cleaning this?” I asked him.

“No I have to get back to Arthur,” he told me. I nodded. “Emma get to it then,” I said as I went over to the window and pulled it open.

“Excuse me? Why me why can’t you do it,” said Emma. I turned around to look at her. “You’re the idiot after all. Get to it,” I said smiling.

Emma frowned at me before she went over to the bed and began to make it. I spotted Merlin still standing in the room. “Haven’t you got somewhere to be like with Arthur hello,” I said to him.

“Yeah I do,” said Merlin before he left.

-------------------------------

I found myself arriving in Arthur’s chamber a while later as I and Emma had got bored. “It sucks being half way across the castle to you,” I said to Arthur. Emma agreed.

“I would allow you to stay here with me but Emma couldn’t possibly,” said Arthur.

“Why not?” she asked confused.

“You could stay with Merlin,” Arthur suggested.

“Yeah bloody right I need her by my side,” I said.

“Your both so grouchy....you haven’t had your breakfast yet that’s it,” said Emma and Merlin at the same time and then began to laugh. Arthur and I grabbed something from the side and chucked it at them.

They both dodged as they left the room. Arthur and I looked at each other and sighed. Those two would always be idiots.

-----------------------------------

Alright i'm not sure this is very good but i tried lol

Hope u did enjoy it tho

Maybe vote if its worth it (probably not) and comment maybe too if u do thanks