Merlin and Helen Part 3

Merlin’s POV

“Merlin,” said Emma who came over to me and sat down next to me on the hill looking over Ealdor.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked her.

“You are always here Merlin when you need to think. Merlin I need to ask you something,” said Emma.

“Anything Emma,” I smiled.

“I don’t know how to say this...I really don’t but,” Emma cut short.

“Emma what is wrong?” I asked her.

“Ealdor is understand attack!” she shouted rushing to her feet. I got to my feet too looking down at the village to see men coming towards our village.

“We have to warn them,” said Emma.

“You warn them,” I said as I headed down the hill.

“Merlin what are you going to do?” she asked me.

“I’m going to try and stop them before they even reach the village,” I said to her.

Emma sighed, “I know I can’t change your mind but be careful and don’t get yourself killed,” smiled Emma and I nodded before I sprinted down the hill.

 Helen’s POV

“It looks beautiful,” smiled my mum as I showed her the necklace Cenred had dropped off to me the night before. He came down to visit me and we had dinner in a quiet place just outside the village. I found it so romantic. I can’t believe a King like Cenred would do such a thing for me but he does. That is why we are getting married.

“I really love him,” I said.

“I know you do honey,” she smiled.

“Where is Merlin?” I asked her.

“I think he went to think.”

“This is really affecting him isn’t it? What can we do?” I asked her.

“Honey don’t worry Merlin will be fine we both will. We are both happy for you Helen,” she said to me.

“I know you are but...” I cut short as Emma came running into the hut out of breath. Emma is mine and my brother’s best friend.

“We have to warn everyone that Ealdor is under attack me and Merlin saw it on top of the hill,” she said.

“Where is Merlin?” my mother and me asked at the same time.

“Well you see...he went to try and stop them before they reach Ealdor,” Emma said.

“No, we have to stop him that’s crazy,” I said.

“He has magic,” Emma pointed out.

“Who is attacking though?” asked my mother.

“Well it...I think there knights of Camelot,” said Emma looking down at her feet.  This is not good.