Love from Uther Part 3

Merlin’s POV

The king has completely lost his mind. Something is wrong with him. Since he kissed me he hasn’t stopped. He always comes to see me and I’ve hardly worked for Arthur all day. I’ve been with the king and him trying to kiss me again.

I’m not sure what to do but it is clear someone has enchanted him for some reason and I need to break it but right now I’m finding it hard too.

“Merlin, come sit here for a second,” said Uther. I went over and sat on the chair he asked me to sit on.

“Why do you want me to sit here?” I asked. Uther didn’t answer but the time I noticed what he was deciding to do I had no chance of stopping him. He chained me to the chair and I couldn’t move.

“Sire, what are you doing?” I asked.

“I love you, Merlin. I can tell you’re struggling to understand your feelings for me so until then I’ll have to do this.”

“How is tying me up going to help?” I asked.

“I can do what I like to you then,” smiled Uther.

“I’m just a servant,” I said to him.

“A very hot servant and why does that matter. I love you,” he said as he put his hand in my hair and leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

What could I do? I can’t use magic or he may remember I have it when I break the enchantment and that can’t happen but this is making me want to be sick. His lips are so hard and rough and I can’t stand it.

I’ll rather make out with Morgana and that’s saying something. Uther didn’t stop there he lifted up my top and started touching me and he even gripped onto my nipple but my scream of shock was cut out by him deepening the kiss.

Can anyone save me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 there haha. Hope you liked :)

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want it mean a lot :)