Helen and Percival Part 1

Helen’s POV

I slowly arrived in Camelot looking up at the castle. I had been waiting for this moment for many months, the time I will marry, Percival.

I had been away from him for a while since we had fell in love but I am back for our wedding and then he’ll be able to come live with me in my castle. He will be my knight in shining armour, my husband and my king.

I climbed of my horse as knights of Camelot came towards me and they bowed. I noticed Percival coming towards me. I rushed passed the other knights and I brought Percival into a warm embrace.

“Percival, I missed you,” I said as we kissed each other on the lips.

“I have missed you too, my lady,” he said.

“I can’t wait till we get married,” I smiled.

“Neither can I,” he grinned.

“Lady Helen it is great to see you,” said Arthur as he came towards me and shook my hand with Merlin, my brother trailing behind him.

It had been a while and I wondered if my brother had confessed his feelings to Arthur yet, probably not. That will never happen, it can’t be allowed. I think it should though, Merlin is truly in love with him.

“We are all looking forward to your wedding,” smiled Merlin at me.

“So am I. How are you Merlin?” I asked him.

“I’m good,” he grinned.

“Collect her bags you idiot,” Arthur said to Merlin. Merlin collected the bags and I laughed.

Merlin told me not to tell anyone about him being my brother. I’ve only told Percival as I wish for no secrets between us. I wish Merlin would just tell Arthur though. I hate pretending I am just friends with Merlin.

He is my brother and I want him to give me away to Percival but since he isn’t my brother I can’t do that. I also can’t allow my mother Hunith to do it either as that will give away that I am related to Merlin.

-----------------------

Here you go guys

I promised to do this for HelenEmry's so here you go :P

Please do vote and comment.

I also have another new one shot idea which should be up soon lol :)