Love within enemies Part 2

Merlin’s POV

I tried to push Morgana off me but she finally pulled away. “Don’t be like that,” she said to me.

“We are enemies Morgana,” I said to her.

“Only if you want it that way,” she teased me.

“No Morgana I don’t want it like that but you chose the wrong side and if you continue to want Arthur dead I have no choice but to see you as my enemy,” I said to her.

“I like you Merlin.”

“That isn’t going to change my mind about Arthur,” I said to her.

“Can’t there be love within enemies Merlin,” she whispered as she grasped her hand into mine. I tried to get her hand out of mine but this gave her an excuse to come closer to me and kissed me on the lips again.

“Morgana please stop,” I begged as he lips broke from mine.

“Why?”

I looked Morgana up and down looking away from her afterwards. “Because this is not right,” I said to her.

“Love within enemies Merlin, love within enemies,” she spoke kissing me again. Maybe Morgana could be right. Could there still be love within enemies. Arthur pulled Morgana off me looking angry. I guess I’m never going to find out.

----------------------------------------

there you go

So yh this was just a two parter haha.

Hope you liked it though :) thanks for reading