The rocks with eyes

Hello guys

Thsi idea came to me about the rocks having eyes as i have a rock i found that looks like it has eyes

I oh yet again to ON3PI3C3 as she helped me considently with this chap and came up with a lot of the ideas so thanks so so much u rock and are my life saver

This will be in the third person

Please enjoy lol

----------------------------------------

 Merlin found himself in Arthur’s chambers cleaning the floor and he was nearly done.

Merlin was in a rush to finish doing his last chore he didn’t spot the crack in the wall nearby as three brown rocks with black spots came out from the wall with tinny legs with white eyes with a tiny black dot in the middle with a black outline.

As they got to the floor they looked over at Merlin and nodded there rock bodies to each other and scurried forward.

The door to the chamber opened and Arthur entered looking over at Merlin completely missing the rocks walking towards his servant.

The rocks shook their bodies like they were giggling before they reached the bucket full of soapy water which Merlin was using to clean the floor.

As Arthur walked passed Merlin he got splashed with water and found Merlin getting to his feet as he advanced on him.

“What was that for” shouted Arthur.

“What are you on about have you seen how wet my hair is now” said Merlin.

“Well it’s your fault, when you splashed me you splashed yourself” said Arthur angrily.

“Oh don’t even turn the blame on me” said Merlin.

“Just forget it” said Arthur and he stormed over to his desk but Merlin followed.

The rocks with tinny feet followed quickly and reached the chair just in time to move it so Arthur fell to the floor in pain and Merlin just happened to be standing right near the chair.

“Oh no you didn’t” said Arthur.

“Arthur you cannot believe that was me” said Merlin clearly confused

“Who was it Merlin! A ghost” said Arthur.

“I don’t know but it was not me” said Merlin.

Arthur picked up his cup and through it at Merlin’s arm.

“Ow” said Merlin.

“Oh yeah you think that hurt” said Arthur as he stood up from the floor and pushed Merlin away.

“Oh you should have not done that” said Merlin as he began to slap Arthur and Arthur did the same.

Somehow they managed to get to the middle of the room still slapping each other.

The three rocks followed them clearly enjoying their selves.

“Oh you’re such an idiot” said Arthur as he stormed towards the door and slammed it behind himself.

“I am the idiot least I am not a complete Prat” shouted Merlin so Arthur could hear him.

That was when Merlin heard a strange noise like something was moving behind him or watching him so he turned to find three rocks on the floor nothing special about them so he turned back around again.

Before Merlin realised that there shouldn’t actually be any rocks in Arthur’s chamber the rocks scurried in front of him.

Merlin stared at the three rocks that now had tinny little legs and moved back and forth on its feet staring directly at him.

Merlin stared back till all three of them blinked which made Merlin completely freak out and being the clumsy person he always was fell to the floor and he found them circling him.

The door to the chamber reopened to reveal Arthur “Why should I leave, it’s my room” he said clearly still in a mood but then noticed the three rocks circling his servant.

“What the heck” said Arthur.

“I think we found who splashed us and pulled your chair....sire” laughed Merlin.

“What are they” asked Arthur.

Sir Leon came into the room looking slightly lost for words as well as had clearly got into a fight.

“Sire sorry to bother you but we seem to have a problem with these rocks but there not rocks there alive with tinny legs and there coursing so much trouble”.

“Thank you Leon but it’s a bit late for that” laughed Arthur.

 -------------------------------

The end what you think guys ??

leave a comment

Two words love it lol or something anything it would mean the world lol