Love within enemies Part 1

Merlin’s POV

I sat in my chamber on my bed looking back at everything that had happened between me and Morgana and I couldn’t help but wonder if I could have done something better.

“Merlin!” I heard Gaius shout my name. I got up from my bed as he pulled open my door.

“What is it Gaius?” I asked him. Arthur came into the chamber too.

“Arthur?” I asked confused.

“Camelot is under attack as we speak,” he said to me.

“By who?” I asked.

“Morgana,” he said. Why had I bothered to ask?

“Where is she?” I asked him.

“I’m not sure,” said Arthur. Just then we heard screaming outside the chamber and a moment later Gaius backed into the room as we saw Morgana enter the main part of the chamber.

“I’ll go,” said Arthur.

“No. I will go,” I said to him.

“Merlin are you crazy?” asked Arthur.

“No, but you are king now,” I said to him.

I left my room into the main part of the chamber. “Merlin,” Morgana sneered at me.

“What do you want Morgana?” I asked her.

“Who do you think I want,” she laughed.

“I can’t allow you to do that,” I said to her.

“Oh but Merlin I don’t want Arthur. I want you,” she said as she came towards me and grabbed my arm.

“What do you want with me?” I asked her as I tried to get her off me.

“Merlin I’m not your enemy. I knew we had a connection, you felt it too,” she whispered as she kissed me directly on the lips.

---------------------------

Ok so this is my new one shot idea. I will continue bus encounter soon and zanaclaus is def on the cards to be continued :)

I hope you liked this tho feedback would mean a lot thanks