Merlin and Cinderella part 2

Here it is and yeah its been like two months since the last part whopps...oh well.

I need one shot ideas so u got any post them below but i sure will need them :P

Merlin’s POV

I saw Cinderella walking in the lower town and I decided to follow her. Maybe some people would think I was stalking her but I couldn’t help it. I wanted to see her and talk to her and I hardly got time to do that serving Arthur all day or trying to save his life or Camelot’s or Uther’s.

I followed her until she stopped outside a biggest hut and I was surprised I had never noticed it before. Why hadn’t I noticed this before?

I watched as she knocked on the door and a skinny but ugly woman answered the door and scowled at Cinderella which made me want to use my magic on her.

“You are late you useless girl,” spat the women.

My mouth dropped open. Whoever this woman was she was defiantly not nice.

I watched as the woman allowed Cinderella in before she slammed the door. I wonder why Cinderella lived with such an evil woman. I needed to talk to her as soon as possible and Arthur was not going to stop me this time.

Unknown POV

“Did you see the young man?” I asked.

“I didn’t see him, I sensed him. What does he want with our Cindy?” asked my older sister.

“Who the heck knows but Liz you got to keep an eye on him,” said my other older sister to me.

“Why does it have to be me,” I moaned.

“Your the youngest and you are more beautiful than us, even if I hate to admit it.”

“Alright fine,” I said annoyed.  It was time to watch that young man and my sisters didn’t say I couldn’t have a little fun with him. This is going to be fun.