Gaius's son part 2

Hi guys here is part 2 of Gaius's son

Please drop a comment

And enjoy

Thanks guys for continueing to read this

------------------------------------

Merlin’s pov

I found myself walking with Max in Camelot heading towards Gaius’s chamber wondering if I should tell Max about who I am to Gaius or not.

I didn’t get the time because before I decided it might be a good idea we had reached Gaius’s chamber and Max headed into the room without even asking me if this was the right room.

“Gaius I am Max and I am your son” I heard Max say.

I ran in after staring at the reaction on Gaius’s face, it seemed like he had no clue who this man was and it was clear then that Gaius had no idea he even had a son...well till now.

“I don’t have a son” said Gaius.

“Gaius I am your son I mean it, my mother is Liz the women you went out with for a while until she broke it off with you...she was pregnant but she never told you, I hated her for it but she said that you had magic and would get me and her killed but your working for the king I had to come see you because it’s clear that you are not going to get me killed, she only told me recently who my real father is and it’s you” said Max.

“I see” said Gaius as he looked over at me.

Max turned around and looked at me too “ I think you can go now Merlin” said Max.

I was rooted to the spot...did Gaius want to me go too I still had his herbs but I suppose that didn’t matter right now....I did need to go soon to wake up Arthur.

Gaius nodded at me, so I went over to him and handed him the herbs “Whatever we say to each other Merlin can listen to it too as Merlin is like a son too me and I am his guardian”.

Max’s mouth fell  open for a few seconds before he spoke “How weird me bumping into Merlin then”.

“Indeed” said Gaius.

“I had to use my magic this mole was attacking Max and then it went for me too I had no choice” I smiled at Gaius.

“I can see that, not a problem Merlin but you better get going as Arthur will be angry” said Gaius.

“Yeah I see you later then...Max” I said before I left the chamber.

Gaius’s POV

“I never knew I would ever have a son...seems so strange but I am glad that you are my son” I said to him.

“Even if you got Merlin” said Max.

“I love Merlin, he means everything to me but that does not mean you will not mean anything to me, you mean just as much!” I smiled but deep inside I had no idea if I would love him as much as Merlin....because Merlin meant so much.