Gaius's son part 4

Sorry this has taken for so long to get up

But is fianlly here and the last one so enjoy

Oh and i now got no one shot ideas anyone get an idea let me know and i can try out.

I can do anything with any of the merlin characters it dont matter so let me know

cheers

------------------

Merlin’s POV

I found myself arriving late back from my duties that evening to only find Gaius and Max eating. As I entered they both looked up before going back to eating, laughing and talking.

I saw no sign of food for me or them inviting me to even eat with them and that made me feel angry.  I tried to remember Arthur’s advice and let them get on with it for a little while.

I grabbed a piece of fruit which was on the side and went straight to my room closing the door behind me.  I practiced most of the night with my spells as I couldn’t get to sleep.

In the morning I got dressed and went into the main chamber to find Gaius and Max still sleeping.  I got some bread and decided to eat it on the way to Arthur’s chamber.

----------------------------

That afternoon as Arthur and I was heading back to the armoury to put the swords back we bumped into Max.

‘Hey ‘he said.

‘Hi. Max right Gaius’s son' said Arthur as he shook hands with Max.

‘That’s me’ Max smiled.

‘Merlin, I was wondering if I could have your room for a little while’ said Max.

‘What so now you want my room as well as Gaius. Does this mean you’ll be kicking me out next too’ I said angrily before I could stop myself.

‘Merlin calm down’ said Arthur taking my shoulder.

‘Listen to your little prince Merlin!  Max said.

‘What is that suppose to mean’ said Arthur.

‘It means I want Merlin’s room and hopefully he will move out soon. Gaius is my father not Merlin’s and I think it’s my time to spend time with him’ said Max.

I didn’t like violence so I grabbed Arthur’s arm and pulled him away being more angry than I was before about this whole situation.

‘Merlin, wait!’ I heard Gaius’s voice from behind.

I turned back around to find Gauss pulling me into a hug, ‘I will always love you Merlin and I will not let even my  son through blood take that away from me. He never even came to me about him taking your room but I am not going to let that happen. I am sorry for seeming a little distant but I promise you Merlin you will always be seen as a son to me’ said Gaius.

I let go of Gaius and smiled at him knowing that Gaius would never let me down.