Swapped Arthur's pov

Hi guys this is Arthur's pov

This is likley the last one in swapped so i hoped you enjoyed them and enjoy this last one

Leave a comment on what you thought

Thanks

-----------------------------------

If I was to decide upon the worst day of my life this would be it and I am not being dramatic either it is the truth.

I watched Merlin striding around in my body and I am stuck in his this is unbelievable and we were stuck like this till Gaius knew how to fix it just fantastic.

“What is up with you smile come on” said Merlin as I watched myself eating some fruit well my own body anyway this was just freaky.

“Smile you wonder why I am not smiling, do you expect me to jump around with excitement holding some flowers and shouting hurray, I am stuck in your body Merlin so if I was you shut it before I do some damage” said Arthur.

“Of course sire, I should remember that really considering I am in your fat....prat and dollop head body” said Merlin.

“I am not fat” I said angrily.

“Not anymore but now I am in your body” said Merlin as she cracked up laughing in front of me.

I got to my feet and went to go hit him one when Gaius spoke “We better be going”.

As Merlin got to his feet and followed Gaius out I came up behind him whispering “Wait till I get you on your own”.

Gaius allowed Merlin in front of him, this just felt weird but at the same time no one would expect anything from me today....well then again oh no Merlin is going to torture me, I am so going to have to find away to get back at him....mucking out the horses no!....that is not enough ah I know the stocks that would put a smile on my face.

We arrived at the council chamber and all three of us entered the room.

“Ah Arthur at last come join me” said my father.

“Of course sire” slipped out my lips before I could stop myself I was so use to saying it I didn’t realise till it was too late.

“Excuse me” said my father.

Merlin turned back at me with narrowed eyes like he was saying “Are you trying to get me thrown in the stocks or arrested”

I stared back at Merlin trying to put across that I didn’t want to do that well not right now anyway maybe when you’re back in your own body.

“Sire” said Merlin as he went over to my father and sat next to him and my father hugged him quickly and I saw Merlin looking awkward that made me smile.

Gaius nudged me which brought me back to my senses “Go over to Gwen you need to serve Arthur..I mean Merlin”.

“Oh yeah right” I said to him before I walked over to where Gwen was and she handed me a jug.

“What were you thinking saying that” said Gwen.

“I wasn’t thinking” I said to her.

“Clearly but Merlin I understand that is how yours and Arthur’s relationship works but don’t do it to the king he would have you thrown in a cell” she smiled at me.

“Yeah” I said clearly dazzled by her presence.

“Go on Merlin Arthur wants a drink, you are clearly not with it today” she said before she went off to serve Morgana.

I walked over to where Merlin was sitting and poured him a drink before I backed away with my father looking at me weirdly. Was this how my father treated or thought about Merlin and if so did I do the same.

I felt relieved when we finished the council meeting and Merlin went back to my chamber while I had to go get the food bloody brilliant. Worse day of my life as I said before.

As I headed back from the kitchen with the food something strange happened and before I knew what was going on the tray in my hand was floating in mid air.

“I can do more than that so watch it Merlin Arthur may not know what you do for him but I do and somehow I know you had something to do with that sorcerer  who saved Gwen’s life” said Morgana before she went off.

What the hell......

The plate had returned to my hand but I chucked it to the ground and sprinted towards my chamber.

As I forced open the door boiling with rage I shouted at the top of my voice “Merlin you knew that Morgana had magic”.

Merlin looked over at me but staring at me weirdly and I looked down to find the plate that I had dropped was still levitating but it wasn’t Morgana doing it so it had to be.....me...no it couldn't be.

“You have magic too” I said shocked.

Merlin looked at me with a slight sigh “I guess I can’t get out of it can I”.

Get out of it he should watch his words I just found out my servant and Morgana have magic but they seemed to enemies but why.

“I was going to get you to scrub the floor but I guess that is asking a bit much” said Merlin.

“Merlin” I shouted