Helen and Percival Part 3

I paced up and down the chamber wondering how I could get Merlin to reveal he is my brother. He really didn’t understand how important this was to me and I needed him to see just how much it is and maybe that will convince him to do it.

I need a plan and fast. I left the chamber heading towards Gaius’s chamber and I was lucky to find Merlin there. I stormed into the chamber which I know was rude and Gaius gave me a weird look but ignored him as I stopped right in front of Merlin.

“Merlin I really want you to give me away. I really need you to tell everyone we are related. I know you won’t do it for yourself but do it for me. I think you should at least reconsider as this is very important to me,” I said to him.

“Helen I want to give you away too but I don’t want Arthur or Uther to see me any different,” I said.

“Why not?” I asked confused.

“I don’t want things to change. I want to be beside Arthur and if I’m related to you a queen then how am I to stay close to him as his servant,” I said to her.

“You didn’t tell me that before. Look nothing will change maybe a little but nothing serious. You can still be his servant if you want too,” smiled Helen.

Merlin looked at me and brought me into a hug. “I’ll tell them but not for me but you for,” smiled Merlin.

“Oh Merlin thank you this is a truly wondering wedding present.”