The love and hate for Emma Part 2

Emma’s POV

I sat in the forest with a book reading it. This is where I come to get away from the castle and duties of being a princess. I wish my brother Arthur would understand how to relax but I guess he has more on his shoulders and more to worry about being older and likely to take the throne.

However even a King should rest and Arthur isn’t even King yet. I think dad expects way too much from Arthur and he expects me to be his perfect little princess and I’m still his little baby and always will be but I’m not. I’m growing up and I wish he could see that. Arthur knows I’m growing up but he is still way behind at what age I really am.

I mean they have no clue I’m dating Merlin. They have no idea that I’ve kissed boys and mostly Merlin of course but still and I know what sex is. Of course I’ve not had it but I know what it is. They think I’m still a child but I’m growing up and I’m not just a tiny kid anymore who wants her dad and her brother doing everything and anything for her.

I’m in love, I know what I want for my future and I’m going to get it if they like it or not. The only problem I really have is Morgana. I hate her and she hates me. Well I hate her as she hates me. If she knew how to be nice I would have befriended her but she has always hated me for some strange reason.

Merlin says he knows why. For a while I told him not to tell me but finally I had enough of not knowing so he told me. He said it most likely is jealously. He says I get so much more attention than Morgana and she hates me, thinks it’s my fault they do that.

I understand how she must feel but I can’t stop them doing that and being Uther’s daughter and Arthur’s sister you don’t expect anything less. Morgana is part of the family but I’ll always be related to them by blood and normally that matters more as harsh as it is too say.

“Here you are, Emma I’ve been looking for you,” beamed Merlin as he came over and sat beside me against the tree.

“Yeah I’m reading, clearing my head.”

“I know but we better head back. Arthur will get angry when he finds out not only his sister has left the castle his servant has too,” laughed Merlin.

“Yeah you’re right.”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is part 2 at last LOL

sorry for the wait but hope you all enjoyed :)