Trying not to love you Part 2

Merlin’s POV

I kneeled on the ground cleaning Arthur’s floor. The pain I’m feeling right now can only be taken away with time so I’m finding it so much harder to let Arthur live his life and spend it with Gwen.

Everything I do I find it hard without thinking of Arthur and its starting to take over more. I’m not sure what to do anymore. Trying not to love Arthur is so hard and each day I swear my love just grows for him and continues to consume me.

Arthur suddenly came into the room and he looked down at me. “Merlin you alright?” he asked me.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I lied to him.

“Merlin why didn’t you just tell me,” he said sharply.

“About what?” I asked panicking.

“You just had to tell,” he continued.

“Tell you what?” I asked him.

“That you love me,” he said. I looked at Arthur in shock. Is this actually happening? This is just a dream right?

“Merlin I love you too. I try to convince myself otherwise but I do love you with all my heart. I’ve been trying not to love you forever but trying not to love you only makes me love you more,” he said as he took both my hands and helped me to my feet.

“You’re joking right?” I asked him.

“No I am not. I love you,” he said before he placed his lips against mine. Trying not to love Arthur only makes me love him more but maybe because somehow Arthur loves me too I don’t have to try not to love him anymore.

I can now love him with all my heart.

-----------------

Ok so its a like real happy ending haha but you got to love the happy endings

Thanks for reading guys votes and comments would mean so much thanks :)