Dinner MerlinXArthur

Dinner

Merlin’s POV

I arrived at Arthur’s chambers serving him his dinner. I put it down in front of him and stepped back.

“What do you call this?” Arthur asked.

“Your dinner,” I said to him.

“Is it prepared by you?” he asked.

“Yeah it was,” I said to him.

“Oh I can just imagine your whole body sweating for me,” said Arthur giving me a sexy look.

“I wouldn’t sweat over making dinner Arthur,” I said to him.

“Oh really? You just standing there serving me food but all I wish to do is grab hold of you,” he smiled evilly.

“I’m just too irresistible aren’t I?” I teased him.

“Hell yeah!” shouted Arthur as he got up from his chair but I went over to him and pushed him back down on the chair.

“Eat your dinner,” I said to him evilly.

“I can’t, I want you,” said Arthur looking into my blue eyes. I climbed onto the chair with my leg either side of Arthur’s before my lips touched his. I teased him with a few pecks before I stopped and got off him.

“Merlin that is not fair!” Arthur shouted.

I picked up some bread before I climbed back onto Arthur. “Like I care,” I whispered before I put the bread into his mouth and began to nipple his ear. I slowly moved my lips back to his mouth and beat into the bread.

Arthur caught on what I was doing and began to eat it too until none of it was left and our lips touched. I helped Arthur out his top before I began to kiss him down his stomach.

“Are you hungry?” asked Arthur.

“I’m starving,” I said as I climbed off him and picked up an apple.

“I didn’t mean that sort of hungry,” said Arthur complaining. I climbed onto Arthur’s bed before taking off my jacket, neckerchief, belt and my top lying down on the bed and putting the apple into my mouth.

Arthur got up from the table grabbed some cheese before he came over to me. “Let’s have dinner!”

----------------------

No idea what this is about but meh

I hope you liked it anyway guys :)

Votes and comments would MEAN EVERYTHING THANKS