Enough

Merlin’s POV

I knocked on Arthur’s chamber door and waited. The door swung open to reveal one tearful Gwen. She looked at me oddly before she left down the corridor crying. I turned back to the door and found Arthur standing at the door.

His face lit up when he saw me and I couldn’t help but smile back. “What was that about?” I asked him as I entered the chamber.

“I told her about my feelings,” he said as we went into the chamber and closed the door.

“I thought you said...”I began.

“I want to make you a promise Merlin. All the walls just fall away, feeling stronger every day. I can see it in your eyes. When you laugh and when you cry. I’ve never felt this way and you make me unafraid. I want to make you a promise, all you feel is my touch. If we only have each other we will have enough. I need you Merlin. You’re the one,” he said to me.

“You mean it. You and me? If we just have each that is enough?” I asked. He nodded.

“I love you Arthur. I feel sorry for Gwen but you mean so much to me,” I said to him.

“I have something with you I can’t have with Gwen. You are the one. I’m sorry for her too but I can’t deny my feelings for you any longer. We keep this promise forever,” he said to me.

“Deal. We will always have enough,” I said as Arthur came close to me and kissed me on the lips.

-----------------------------------------

Ok so this isn’t really my idea.

I got it from the vid you can find to the side but still XD.

Hope you liked it

Don’t forget to vote and comment mean a lot cheers guys you’re all awesome hehe