Gay boyfriend's part 1

This is a new one shot and yes its the first part.

Yes this is kind of like Merlin's love trinagle and Merlin destiny and married with Arthur and Merlin being gay however this is slightly differnce as I got the idea from this vid you can find to the side as well as Gwen and Morgana are in this to make it different i hope you enjoy it :P

Gwen’s POV

I sat down on my bed when I heard the knock at my door. “Come in,” I called softly.

Arthur came into the room and he made me smile when I saw him come over to me and gave me a hug. Whenever Arthur was about I felt secure inside and no longer alone.

Arthur is always there for me unlike most other men. Arthur maybe my gay boyfriend but I don’t care about that.

“He dumped me Arthur,” I said to him.

“Oh Gwen I am so sorry,” said Arthur as he pulled me into a hug. I knew Arthur would stay by my side to night as he knew I needed him. He may not kiss me but I didn’t care because he would be hugging me all night and that is enough.

Arthur didn’t look at any of the other girls and he would never make me cry, cheat on me or dump me. Arthur is something special in my eyes and I hoped that never changed.

Morgana’s POV

Merlin is one of the sweetest guys I know. He has a lovely smile and a good heart. He comes to always check up on me and he even buys me flowers.

He snicks into my chamber to comfort me when I need him and he will always be my gay boyfriend. I don’t care if he just sees me as his friend because he is better than any other man I know.

He has even kissed me before. It may only be on the chick but it was special and that was why it meant to much to me.  I knew Merlin risked it sometimes as Arthur as caught him a few times and even said to him it has to stop.

Clearly Arthur is jealous because I heard from my maid Gwen who is also my friend that Arthur is gay too. Meaning Arthur may like Merlin. It was sweet but I want Merlin to myself and Arthur is not going to take him away from me.