The love and hate for Emma Part 1

Emma’s POV

Flashback

“I’m not scared,” I said to my brother Arthur as he tucked me into bed.

“I bet your not but it’s no place for you now get some sleep,” he smiled as he kissed me on the forehead.

“You can’t protect me forever Arthur and neither can dad!” I shouted at him.

“But we can sure darn well try,” he laughed at me as he left the chamber leaving me alone to sleep.

I love my brother and my dad but they are way over protective and I’m not sure if in the future I’m going to be appreciated of that.  I closed my eyes laying there wondering what the future would bring.

End of flashback

“Emma can I have a word,” said Morgana rushing up behind me.

I turned to face her. “If you’re going to start on me I rather you just go away now,” I said to her.

“I actually came to ask if you know where I could find Gwen,” she said to me.

“Oh I believe she was with Arthur and Merlin last,” I said to her.

“Wait up my lady,” called my maid.

“Oh I told you to take the afternoon of Amy,” I smiled to her as she rushed forward.

“Yes my lady you did but I prefer not to,” smiled Amy.

“Come on then you can join me and borrow one of my books to read as that is what I’m going to do now. We’ll see you around Morgana,” I said before Amy and I left the Morgana in the corridor.

Merlin’s POV

I sneaked out the chamber into the corridor to find a figure approaching and I knew it to be Emma Arthur’s sister, Uther’s daughter and yes princess of Camelot.  You may wonder why she is out at this time and why I am too. Maybe you can guest it, maybe not but I’ve fallen in love with the princess.

Emma is special, she is my best friend you could say since I came to Camelot and she is best friend with Gwen too so we get on so well and the relationship with me and Emma grew and we are now dating. The only big problem is mine and Emma’s relationship has to be kept hidden because Uther would kill me but Arthur may kill me first. I don’t want to ruin my relationship with Arthur either.

Emma believes this to be the best option for now. Emma hates that Arthur and her father can be so protective at times but she loves them dearly like any daughter would.

“Good evening,” smiled Emma. Emma is five foot one and has dirty blonde hair.

“Evening,” I said as I kissed her on the lips. The most amazing thing about Emma apart from her being amazing is the fact that she knows everything about me including about my magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

This idea was given to me by who this chapter is dedicated thanks :)

I hope you all enjoyed it tho

Thanks for reading