In love with a knight part 5

I was looking after Jed while he was resting and recovering. I loved being with him even if he was sleeping and I was just watching him.

I felt something different with Jed which I never seemed to feel with Arthur. Maybe it had to do with my love to Arthur was a secret and with Jed I could be with him without people thinking I have enchanted Arthur.

 I do not even have magic or maybe it had nothing to do with that at all. Maybe Jed was just a better man then Arthur could ever be.

It was getting late so I laid down to get some sleep and as I thought about Jed I slipped into dreams about Jed and Arthur fighting over me.

As I woke up the next morning I had the shock of my life. It had happened all over again. Why did Arthur always course men to walk away or leave me.

Jed was gone.  Just like that out of my life the way Lancelot had did it to me.

I began to cry as I packed up my stuff before I took a slow walk back to Camelot. As I arrived I bumped into Merlin who cuddled me.

‘He left me Merlin,’ I cried into his shoulder

‘Maybe it was never meant to be?’ he said to me.

‘Maybe you are right. Maybe me and Arthur was meant to be together someday,’ I said to him before I went to find Arthur.

‘Gwen you are back does that mean you choice me?’ asked Arthur.

How could I say to him that I had choice Jed but he ran away or left me. I just couldn’t so I told hi what he wished to hear, ‘I did Arthur I realised how stupid I was being. I love you and always will do.’

Arthur cuddled me before we both kissed each other.

For now I would never tell Arthur about me loving Jed more than him. I would never let Arthur know that I may have never returned.

Falling in love with a knight had changed my life forever because I would always have the memory of having a man like Jed who to my heart would be better then Arthur.

Now whenever I kissed Arthur I would always think that could have been Jed.

Whatever you do, do not fall in love with a knight or a prince its too complicated. I learnt it the hard way.

-------------------------------

Ok that is part 5 done :0 hope you enjoyed i

Sorry it took so long lol just been busy latly and just not had the time to sit down and write my stories but i managed to do this and of course i updated on merlin and kira 2 so i hope you enjoy them