The two that nearly got away part 3

Helen's POV

Emma was looking at me. We have our double date tonight. We are beyond excited. Emma is worried, she always looks at me like this when she is.

"Emma stop worrying, they asked us out they must like us," I beamed at her.

"I guess you're right," she smiles pleasantly back at me.

A knock echoed at the door. We both looked at each other before we both rushed towards the door. I got the door while Emma stood beside me. Lancelot and Colin stood in front of us and they beamed right at us.

"Good evening ladies," they both say at the same time. We both smile.

"Evening," we say back before we close the door and Emma locks up before they take us to their car. Emma and Lancelot sat in the back and I sat in the front with Colin driving.

"This is a lovely car," was all I could think to say because the only thing I can really pay attention to in this car is how handsome, Colin is.

"Thank you, Helen but not as lovely as you," he smiled. I smiled back, might be a bit cheesy but I don't care.

I have a feeling this date is going to go amazing.

2 weeks later

"No, I don't see why I'm the one to do it," I joked.

"Come on you know I love when you do that," smiled Colin at me.

"Alright but only because I know you love it," I beamed before I went to go make him one of my smoothies that I've been making for him the last two weeks since we started going out.

As I came back to the front room and put the smoothies on the table Colin had taken off his top. He made me sit down next to him and we kissed each other softly. I don't know if Colin is the one, I don't know if we will marry but if I'm too married anyone Colin would make quite a good husband.

"Get a room," laughed Lancelot as he came down stairs.

"Shut it you," laughed Colin.

"Ignore, Lancelot he is just annoyed," said Emma.

"Why is that?" asked Colin.

"Emma is cruel," he laughed.

"Don't you mean sensible," giggled Colin. That's when Lancelot picked up a pillow and chucked it at Colin.

Then smoothies went all over the place but we all ignored that as we all started to have a pillow fight.

--------------------------------------

There you have it part 3 :) Hope you enjoyed it

Feedback mean a lot

You will find more one shots in Merlin and Arthur one shots 2 as i have reached the 100 chapter limit LOL. Also the 4th one to this will be up shortly too in Merlin and arthur one shots 2

🎉 You've finished reading Merlin and Arthur one shots (For fun not historically correct or long that's the point) 🎉