Camelot to High school part 3

I followed Paul to our first lesson. We arrived outside the door which Paul opened and rushed inside. I followed him inside but  I found myself in a medium size room with desks that had been laid out in the room with a number of teenagers sitting at them.

“Miss Evans this is Merlin he is a new student here. I am showing him around till he gets his timetable,” said Paul as I watched him sit down next to a girl who looked the same age as him.

“Good morning Merlin and well-come to Oak Tree High School, I am Miss Evans and this will be your maths classroom from now on. There is a spare sit at the back which you can take,” she smiled at me.

“Morning,” I managed to say before I took the sit near the back what was free next to a boy wearing black trousers and a shirt.

“Today we will be doing currency,” spoke Miss Evens.

“Excuse me what is your name,” I asked the boy next to me.

The boy looked at me for a second before he leaned in towards me and said in a whisperer, “I am Harry but we should not be speaking in class.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Merlin can you please pay attention,” said Miss Evans.

I didn’t speak after that as people seemed to be giving me weird looks which I didn’t like one little bit. I tried to ignore it but all this maths was giving me brain damage and half of it didn’t make any sense what so ever.

The bell rang as Paul had called it a while later and I rushed after Paul as he knew where my next lesson would be at.

As I headed out of the lesson I bumped into a girl who had been trying to head out of the classroom at the same time as I did.

“Oh I am sorry,” I said to her.

She was wearing a long blue dress and white shoes and she smiled at me, “No not to worry we seemed to be both in a hurry.”

“I’m Merlin,” I said to her.

“I am Lil,” she said nicely.

“I have to go catch up with Paul as I do not know what class I am in,” I asked.

“Can’t you just use your magic to do that,” she asked me.

“My magic?” I asked quickly wondering how she knew.

“I am messing with you. Your name is Merlin and I was kidding around and calling you the Merlin from the legends the greatest warlock ever known,” she smiled.

“Oh yeah right of course,” I said to her.

“I am in the same class as Paul next so I can take you. Calm down though Merlin its only the first day,” she giggled.

“Hey you there, I heard your name is Merlin. What stupid name is that? Do your parents believe in stupid legends that are not real,” laughed a tall teenage boy coming towards me and Lil.

“What is your problem,” I said to him.

“You are my problem little wizard,” he laughed.

“My name is Merlin and you remind me of a prat I know but you’re a lot worse than him,” I said to him.

“Merlin let’s just walk away,” said Lil quickly.

“Really and who is this friend,” asked the boy with a smirk.

“His name is Arthur.” I said angrily.

“Oh do you mean Arthur the one you protected until he became king,” laughed the boy and his friends as they began to gather around and began to laugh too.

“Hey Merlin can I have a word with you. Now!” shouted Harry the boy I had met in my class. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me away until we were standing in a small room with a few shelves.

“This is a closest so we need to make this quick. We met early and I am Harry. I am also going to help you survive high school until you go back to Camelot,” he said to me.

“How do you know that I am from the past as well as Camelot,” I asked him.

“I can time travel myself but I decided to break the stone I had as I began to loose what was important. Anyway are you the only one here?” he asked me.

“Gaius is with me too,” I said to him.

“Ok. Tonight after school you will take me to him. Until then you need to avoid getting into fights and getting to friendly with people as you will have to leave and never seen anyone here again.”

------------------------------------------------

Okey dokey that is part 3 done at last i hope you like it and feedback would be AWSEOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!