Merlin and the sonic Screwdriver

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to sleep but I just couldn’t. It had something to do with that attack on the castle the other night. I’ve been edgy since then and I can’t seem to get over the fact that the castle is not protected enough. I’m worried not only for Arthur I’m worried about Gaius too.

I know sometimes I can be a heavy sleeper and sometimes I’m not. If another attack comes and they decide to attack this chamber I may not hear it and Gaius could get hurt. Maybe that’s why I can’t sleep. Maybe it’s because I’m worried I won’t wake up in time if I do fall asleep and I’m needed.

I stopped moving and just lay on my bed with my eyes closed shut trying to drift to sleep. After a while I wanted to give up but I stayed on my bed with my eyes shut knowing I’ll have more chance to sleep like this then sitting up. Suddenly I heard crashing from the main part of the chamber.

I charged out of bed and rushed to my door and flung it open. I ran into the main part of the chamber looking around. Gaius was still fast to sleep but the chamber door was open slightly and on the floor near the door I could see something which shouldn’t be there.

I walked over to it and looked at it. I had no idea what it could be but all I know is I don’t like this. “I would be careful with that,” I heard a voice from behind the door. I went over to the door and pulled it fully open to reveal a man with this strange clothing.

“Don’t fear I just want my screwdriver back,” he smiled.

“Screwdriver?” I asked puzzled.

“Well Sonic screwdriver but yes I want it back,” he said again.

“Who are you?”

“I’m The Doctor,” he smiled.

“Well Doctor I’m going to keep this I think. I don’t trust men who sneak into someone else’s chambers especially when there have been attacks on the castle already and you could be that guy. I don’t trust you,” I said to him.

“That is completely understandable my dear boy but you don’t seem to understand,” he began.

“I don’t think I want too either. I’m Merlin by the way now maybe we should take a trip to my master’s chambers,” I said to him.

“Merlin and the Sonic Screwdriver now that would be a story to tell but now Merlin I must bid you farewell and good luck on this attack but don’t worry its nothing alien so nothing to worry about. I just need to figure out why my Tardis brought me here but anyway goodbye,” he smiled before he snatched the Sonic Screwdriver from me and ran for it.

I sighed. The Doctor, Tardis, aliens and Sonic Screwdriver now that is one odd man...Merlin and the sonic screwdriver, I like that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :)