Merlin Vs Harry Potter

Merlin’s POV

For quite some time now people keep asking the same old question. Who would win in a magic fight Harry or me? Some people say Harry and others say me but what if we did actually fight it out. I’m not really going to be into it but I mean for our fans, maybe we should for the sheer fun of it.

“Merlin Arthur wants you,” cheered Gwaine as he ran towards me.

“Gwaine I’m talking to my fans about fighting Harry Potter and who will win,” I grinned at him.

“Of course you Merlin...even though I don’t know you have magic,” smiled Gwaine.

“Gwaine you idiot,” said Arthur from behind him.

“Arthur what are you doing?” I asked him as he came towards us without a shirt on.

“Now if your fans and Harry’s fans are fighting it out I’m sure you would win Merlin,” grinned Arthur.

“We will wait and see about that,” said Harry as he came towards us.

“Harry is strong,” said the ginger head kid known as Ron.

“And I’ve helped him,” added the girl known as Hermione.

“Well let’s just have this fight and see then,” said Arthur.

Harry and I took positions in front of each other waiting for Hagrid to blow his horn about ten minutes later. Harry shouted a spell pointing his wand at me but it missed me and I chucked a spell at him but it missed. This went on for quite some time but finally I managed to get a hit on Harry but he got a hit on me too.

After three hours on back and forth spells and none of us being clear winners we were a bit put out. “Being a winner is never always the answer, I mean your fans love both of you and that is all that matters,” beamed a girl I had never seen in my life before.

I really don’t want to know...

----------------------------------

Look a merlin and arthur one shot YAY! i think i maybe back with a lot of things

My writing went down hill a bit and then it went bk up with new stories and ones i out on hold stayed there however I'm hoping to stop that and get stories finished now

It will take time but today is a bit start of it all coming together and my works getting updated :)

I'm sorry for the long waits for everything but bare with me

Thanks for all your support :)