Mobile encounter part 2

hi guys he is part 2 for you i really enjoyed writting this

haha

vote comment

do what you do haha

ly guys

1 or 2 months till MERLIN SERIES 4 IS OUT AND COUNTING WHOOP WHOOP

---------------------------------

Arthur’s POV

Merlin was late for work, what a surprise there, so I decided to go find the idiot and what better place to start then his bedroom.

As I arrived I found Gaius and Merlin in the chamber with Gaius holding some strange looking  thing in his hand and Merlin pacing the chamber.

“What are you two doing” I asked as I came into the chamber.

“Sire, Merlin thinks that he is being enchanted” said Gaius.

“Well is he being enchanted” I asked him.

“I cannot say sire this is beyond me” said Gaius.

“Arthur its speaks to you and plays this weird sound” said Merlin.

“Have you lost it” I said to him.

“I think I have” said Merlin.

“Oh wait a minute you already lost it haven’t you Merlin because if you hadn’t you would be in my chamber right now” I said to him angrily.

The chamber door opened at the exact time and in entered a young girl wearing this short dress ,high heels and smiling.

“Oh my goodness” she screamed.

“What the heck” I began.

“I cannot believe it Merlin and Kling Arthur, the King Arthur and Merlin the greatest WARLOCK OF ALL TIME” she screamed again.

“What is going on here” I said angrily.

The girl skipped over to Gaius and took whatever was in his hand before she went over to Merlin and kissed him on the lips.

“I don’t get to do that everyday, now your turn Arthur” she smiled as she came over to me and put her lips out to kiss me.

“NO, NO, NO, NO, NO” I continued to shout and backed away from her but I tripped and fell on my bum and Merlin began to laugh.

“Laugh now Merlin but at least I didn’t get kissed by a twelve year old” I laughed.

“I am fourteen actually” said the girl and she kicked me in the leg as I got up and fell back on my bum in pain which made Merlin laugh even more.

“I rather kiss Merlin any day you complete toad” she shouted before she stormed out the chamber.

“What the heck just happened” I asked.

“I think sire you just got called a toad by a fourteen year old girl” grinned Gaius.

“As well as got your ass kicked by a fourteen year old girl” said Merlin as he burst out laughing and so did Gaius.