Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Cammie’s POV*

“Wh-what?” I choked out. “Harry?” I asked.

“The one and only babe!” he laughed and sat down next to me. I punched him so hard in the arm.

“OW!” he screamed.

“That’s for freaking me out! Can you please explain what is going on?!” I said.

“That would ruin the surprise!” He said.

“Well, I don’t like surprises.” I pouted.

“Oh, but I think you will like this one.” He said gently kissing my pouty lips. I couldn’t help but smile. I kissed him for real.  I snuggled up next to him and before I knew it I was asleep.

*

I woke up due to some turbulence. I sat up and yawned. How long have I been asleep?

“We will be arriving in England shortly. Thank you for flying with us.” The flight attendant said.

“WHAT?! We are in England?!” I asked. Damn, I fell asleep for a while.

“SURPRISE!” Harry yelled.

“This isn’t a surprise! Well it is but I have already been here before remember?” I said.

“That’s only part of the surprise. Just wait!” he said smiling. I was nervous. The plane landed and Harry and I exited. There was a mob of screaming fans waiting as we got off.

“Shit” Harry cursed under his breath. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. We walked through the giant crowd. The security held them back for the most part. We grabbed my bags and head toward the doors of the airport. Harry opened the door of his black range rover.

“After you my lady.” He motioned. I laughed.

“Thank you kind sir!” I said climbing in the car. He closed my door and climbed in the driver’s side.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“Ready for what??” I questioned. He just laughed. I crossed my arms and I pouted. Harry drove out of the parking lot. He got on the highway and we started driving. My phone started ringing. It was Maddie. Harry looked over and grabbed my phone.

“Hey!” I yelled. He answered it.

“Hey, Maddie! Don’t tell her okay!” He said into the phone. Harry handed me the phone. I glared at him.

“Madison, where is Harry taking me? Wait, how do you even know?!” I asked.

“I can’t tell you! But harry needed mom and dad’s permission!” Madison said. I could practically hear her smirking into the phone. I made a face. Permission? Well he did take me out of the country.

“Please Maddie! Can you give me a clue?” I asked sweetly.

“Put her on speaker.” Harry laughed. 

“Maddie you are on speaker.” I warned her.

“Harry! Can I give her a clue?” She asked.

“Sure love.” He laughed.  I could tell she was deep in thought.

“Make sure you make a good first impression!” Maddie said. I scrunched my eyebrows.

“What? Maddie what are you talking about?” I asked

“I have to go, but have fun Cammie!” she said.

“Wait-Maddie…Ugh!” I said as the call ended.

“I hate you so much right now.” I tried to say to Harry without laughing.

“I love you too.” he smirked.

*

UGH hours have passed in this car. I am starving, I am tired, I am anxious. I am just mixed with a ton of emotion.

“Harry, when are we going to get there?” I whined.

“Soon love.” He said. I groaned. I stared out the window. Finally, Harry was turning down street after street. We were in a neighborhood. I was even more confused. Harry pulled into a drive way.

“Harry where-Oh No.” I gasped as I recognized the familiar house from pictures Harry showed me when he was younger. Harry smiled.

“We are at your parents’ house?!” I exclaimed.

“SURPRISE!” Harry yelled.

“Oh my god Harry! This is incredible! But-but I am not meeting them looking like this. I look hideous!” I said. I have always wanted to meet Harry’s family. I always asked him when I was going to get to meet them and he never gave me a specific time. I was so excited but I look horrible. I grabbed my purse and I looked through it for my makeup. I pulled down the mirror and I tried to fix it. Harry closed the mirror and took away my makeup.

“Hey!” I said. What is with this boy taking my things?

“Stop, you look beautiful.” He said putting the makeup back in my purse.

“No I don’t. Harry I am not ready for this. What if they don’t like me?” I said worriedly.

“Stop babe, they are going to love you. Just like I do.” He said. He leaned in and kissed me.

“Ready?” He asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. I fixed my hair with my fingers. I climbed out of the car. Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. He smiled at me. Harry walked up to the door and he knocked. His mom opened the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH, well unless your an alien then.... ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoyed this ADORABLE chapter. I got feels just writing it. These next few chapters are going to be RIDICULOUSLY cute so prepare. i really invision Harry being this type of boyfriend. Don't you? SOOOOO i will try to finish this fanfic up so i can upload the new one!!! maybe i'll give you a sneak peak if you comment more :) THANK YOU FOR READING! COMMENT! VOTE! SPREAD THE WORD! AND HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, NIGHT, AFTERNOON, SPRING, SUMMER, WINTER, FALL, OR WHATEVER IS OCCURING WHERE YOU ARE! BYE PEOS! 

BTW THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS SO PERFECT! IAN EASTWOOD IS SEXY! AND AN PERFECT DANCER AND CHACHI MAKES ME HATE LIFE! SHE IS SO PERFFF AND HER AND IAN ARE AN ADORABLE COUPLE! WAHHH WATCH IT AND LOVE IT!!!!! <3