CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19 

NICOLLE’S POV

I screamed as loud as I can, jumping on my place. Oh no! This is not happening. This is a freaking dream. It was all just starting to sink in to me when someone who just burst from the door shoved me behind him, pressing me against the wall. It took me a second or two before realizing it was Blake.

“Ok ka lang?” he whispered at me without removing his eyes from the two persons in my lounge.

When I was about to speak, he pressed me even harder on the wall, making it hard for me to breathe. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t know Blake can be this overprotective. So, he’s gonna be another pain in the ass like my brother huh? As if Vincent’s not annoying enough!

“Blake..re—“  

“Sino kayo?” he shouted.

I frowned and shook my head. I bit Blake’s arm so he would let go of me. It wasn’t a hard bite but he groaned the life out of him and gave me a death glare. Man, this guy’s overreacting. Just before he tried to shove me again against the wall, someone spoke. Thank goodness!

“What the hell, Nicolle? You got yourself a bodyguard?”

Blake turned around facing me with a curious look then turned around again to face them. I stepped forward and put my elbow on top of Blake’s shoulder, standing on one foot, displaying a relaxed figure. I smirked. I never thought I’m going to do this so much earlier.

“Blake, meet my best friends.” I started off with a relax voice.

Oh they’re gonna like each other. I waved my hand while introducing them. My smirk turned into a full blown smile as I bit my lip in excitement and anticipation to smack the back of these people standing in front of us. I pushed Blake backwards and practically ran towards Macey to hug the life out of her. I squeezed her as tight as I can and so did she. We were jumping a mile in the air while embracing each other.

Macey has always been my sister from another parents. She knows me more than anyone. She knows every single detail about me, from my favorite food, song, place, down to how many moles I have in my body, what time I usually wake up, what color my pen is. She’s the best.

And since our moms are close friends, we practically grew up together. We’ve been through shitty auditions. We’ve had the same bad hair days. We watched every movie together. We judged people together. We had the same pair of shoes. We had the same techniques in cheating in a Chemistry exam. We cut classes together. We were together since forever. And most of all, we know each other’s facebook password.

I love Macey.

I just don’t admit it to her.

Someone cleared their throat and poked my shoulder. I groaned as I pulled away from Macey. Thanks for interrupting this little moment, whoever you are. I turned around rolling my eyes. Billy was standing there, grinning with his arms wide open. I grinned back biting my lip and raising my eyebrows. I was so excited that I literally jumped to him and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you,” he whispered as he lifted me off the ground and spun me around.

Billy-Shawn is a good friend of mine. Well, best friend, yeah. I know we had that little ‘past’. But it doesn’t matter now. We had it all sorted out. And my dad and Vincent were okay with my friendship with him. He’s always one of the popular heartthrobs in New York. He was hot. Cool. Handsome. Cute. Kind. Flirt. And most of all, he’s a Rivers. Rivers are known in New York.

Another clearing of throat echoed around the room. Billy set me to the floor and kissed the side of my head. He still had his arm wrapped around my waist and mine around his. We turned around. Suddenly, Blake grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him, looking like a badass SWAT agent.