Officially Blake's - Prologue

Prologue

Life is really a bitch. It will give you things that you don't even want. It will give you lemons when you want apples. It will give you a chalk when you need a pen. It will give you bread when you want a pizza. And you're like, what the hell am I supposed to do with this?!

I have a lot on my plate already. I was sent far, far away from home with no one as my company. I don't even have time to open my facebook account for more than an hour! Well, I guess I am overreacting, but hey! 

So, what I'm really trying to say here is... life bites. And it bit me hard. 

Because it gave me love when I was not in need of it.

And it all started in a rather hilarious, ridiculous, annoying way. 

It all started with a deal. 

I do a favor for him and he does a favor for me, too. 

He was all I never wanted. A conceited, full-of-himself, cocky, hubristic, egotistical, popular, chick-magnet, rich asshole.

But I cannot deny the fact that...

He was also all I ever wanted. A guy who is ready to give everything up for the one he loves, a guy who is ready to love truly, a guy who is ready to love someone million times more than anything, or anyone... well, that's what he told me. 

And I am someone people thought he would never like. I am someone people thought he would use as a toy...

Why?

Because I answer him back, I do things against him, I'm not afraid of him. He cannot control me. And he hates that he doesn't have me wrapped around his finger.

And that is what made me hateful to the people around. Yes, people hated me because of him.

Then a deal changed it all.

It was a deal that turned both of our worlds upside down. (Well, not really, but... well, yeah.)

It was a deal that changed him.

It was a deal that changed me.

It was the deal that became a basis of my decisions; of my actions.

It was a deal that made me officially his.

Officially Blake's...