Bonus Chapter: Movie Day

kween_idle made this beautiful cover and I wanted to show how
wonderful it is! Thank you. :D

~~~

After months being with Rhett, things are still going great. I haven't seen my mom and I hope she's doing well. Cassandra was shocked that I improved and I'm smiling and laughing more. My dad and Cassandra are still dating, but every day my dad tries to take it to the next level while Cassandra tries to take it slow. Caden and Eden are still dating and they try to go on dates like Rhett and I. Well, Rhett and I haven't gone on a date. At all.

At first I didn't mind because I thought dates were stupid and pointless, but they aren't and I feel a little sad that we haven't gone on a date. I sighed and tried to think of something else, but the thought of a couple going on a date while Rhett and I watched movies that I haven't seen on the couch made my head hurt.

"What's wrong, Zay?"

I looked at Crevan who stared at me worriedly. Crevan still loved me and whenever I see the love on his face, I felt like someone punched my heart knowing that I couldn't love Crevan. But I wasn't sure if I was in love with Rhett or not. 

"Thinking about how other people go on dates while I stay home being bored outta my mind," I simply said.

I tell Crevan what I'm thinking every time I'm in deep thought. He always likes to know what I'm thinking and he knows how to fix the problem. I tell Gavin and Orrin what I'm thinking, but they sometimes joke around, not that I mind. It’s fun watching two idiots fight over everything.

"Simple. Ask Rhett if he wants to go on a date and he'll say yes," Crevan said and smiled.

I frowned. "But I want him to ask me. Everything is new to me so it'll be awkward if I ask him."

"I would definitely ask you on a date, if we were dating."

I looked away and blushed. I hate when I blush in front of Crevan and the guys. I nodded and smiled when I heard screaming.

"We are not watching a Chickflick! They suck!" Orrin screamed.

"And we are not watching an action movie because all of them suck! But you sucked harder on these nuts!" Gavin screamed back.

He smirked when Orrin turned into a red balloon. Crevan and I chuckled as we watched the scene in front of us. Gavin and Orrin are not dating and never will. They act like a marriage couple every day and it never gets annoying. Everyday a new thing and the fight gets better and better.

"How about we watch both?" I suggested.

They looked at me and smiled. Sometimes they were really nice because they called me the little brother in the group, and they would always protect me. Other times they can be annoying and big assholes when it comes to girls or drinks. Besides Orrion. He doesn't drink at all. Orrion and I the ones who help a drunk Crevan and Gavin home. They picked a movie called "Just Friends".

I had no idea what the movie was about but Gavin, Orrion, and Crevan did. I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn for us. I got out the butter, the popcorn machine, and popcorn seeds. I poured the seeds in the tiny whole, took out a bowl, and turned the popcorn machine on. I kept my focus onto the popcorn so it wouldn't burn or anything. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, making me jump. I turned around and I locked into brown and green eyes.

"Crevan, you scared the shit outta me! What are you doing?" I asked.

His face was close to mine. I knew he wanted to kiss me but that's call cheating and I don't cheat. He flashed me a smile before cupping my cheeks and looking straight in my eyes. You remember when I said whenever I see the love in Crevan's eyes, it felt like someone punched my heart because I know I couldn't love Crevan? Yeah, that's how I feel now.

Crevan put his forehead on mine and his eyes trailed down to my lips. I remembered when I first kissed him, but I thought about Rhett. The thought of Rhett bring me back to where I was. I pushed Crevan away softly and gave him a soft smile. He knew I wasn't going to kiss him. But I knew if I wasn't going to pull away, he'll kiss me and then Gavin or Orrion will see us kissing.

"Popcorn's ready," I said and turned back around. I poured the popcorn in the bowl and poured the melting butter after it. I added salt and nudged Crevan's shoulder.

"Let's go watch the movie," I said and took some popcorn from the bowl. Crevan smiled and took some, too. We sat down the couch and Rhett's eyes keep appearing into my mind. I smiled to myself, knowing I chose the right guy.