Chapter 1

Savannah POV

"Sav. Get up, or you're gonna be late for school again, and I'm not driving you." My mother, Liz stated as she exited my bedroom.

I carefully pulled my head out from under my pillow knowing that there would probably be a major migraine there the second I stood up. And boy was I right. Why did I have this migraine you may ask? Because of my stupid asshole brother, Luke, and his fucked up friends. They have bullied me since sixth grade. I don't know what I did do deserve all of it, but it's not like I can just go and tell anybody about it because they turned the whole school on me. I only have one, and when I say one I really mean only one friend that helps me and gets me through this stuff every single torturous day.

I stumbled to the bathroom and I found some pain killers in the cabinet. I then brushed my hair and teeth and walked back into my room. I put on a pair of black leggings, a Nirvana shirt, and my black converse. Then I walked back into the bathroom and put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara on. I walked downstairs to find Luke eating cereal, and my mom making herself a cup of coffee. I grabbed an apple and my back pack and started to head to the door. But a firm grasp on my arm stopped me from exiting the house.

"What do you want Luke?" I snapped.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled. I flinched at his tone. Then again I was used to it, but it still scares me. But I'm not surprised mom didn't hear him though.

A tear slipped from my eye. Shit. God fucking dammit. He's not supposed to see me cry! None of them are!

"Awe. Did I make little Sav cry?" He asked pushing me out of the door.

"You're not allowed to call me that. And what did I ever do to you? Huh? Yeah that's what I thought. What a great fucking brother you are!" I screamed and slapped him, stomped away to my car.

Luckily he didn't follow. He just stood there in the doorway shocked as I sobbed and pulled my car out of the driveway and made my way to Quinn's house. I always pick her up and take her to school in the mornings (unless I'm sick or too bruised and beat up to come to school) and then she likes to walk home since her house is only like a five minute drive from school.

I pulled over onto the side of the road in front of her house because I didn't feel like backing out of her driveway. I honked my horn slightly so it was just loud enough to get Quinn's attention without pissing the neighbors off. She ran out of the door and into my car. I still had a few tears falling from my eyes. And of course that was the first thing she noticed.

"Savannah. What happened?" She asked

"Luke. He got all pissed at me and I finally stood up to him. I'm just scared that he'll tell Calum and the others. Cause then I'm really a goner." I replied, swallowing a small lump in my throat.

And with that I drove down the road, the rest of the ride completely silent.

****
A/N
Sorry this was a short chapter guys. But I really just wanted to write a new fanfic so tada! Tell me what y'all think.