Chapter 78: The Fall

The Omega and Aria stands in front of the blackened Realm Crystal, with Garmadon holding his shoulder in pain not far from them.

"Not you," Garmadon grunts.

"Aw, did you think I was gone for good." Aria replies. "Too bad-"

"I'm going to make you wish you never came back!" Garmadon lunges at them.

Aria and the Omega move to the side. Garmadon summons his power and throws it at Aria, she put her hand up and it bounced back. Garmadon ducks down, and it creates a hole in the wall behind them.

"Oh, did you think it was that easy." Aria looks at her nails "I wouldn't come back the same as before. Do you really think you're strong enough to fight me now?"

Garmadon growls as he switches targets, he suddenly shoves his power into the Omega. The Omega blocks with her staff and Aria grabs him by the back of his shirt before kicking him in the side onto the ground. They hear a shattering sound and turn around to see the broken realm crystal.

"And did you think I didn't have a plan?" Garmadon chuckles.

The Omega slams the staff on the ground "The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway."

The Omega slams her staff in the ground repeatedly, summoning for the Oni to appear. Oni slowly rise out from the ground and take their formation. Garmadon looks between them before turning and running through the hole.

Garmadon runs across a bridge, only to find Oni running towards him on the other side. As the Oni close in, they try to attack more violently. P.I.X.A.L. appears and manages to grab him out of the swarm of Oni.

The Samurai X Mech beeps frequently in warning. P.I.X.A.L. looks around for the Destiny's Bounty, and sees they are a distance away from it. She zooms for the Bounty. Garmadon grunted as the mech crashes down on the bounty. Reika, Kai, Jay, and Nya run up to Garmadon, while Zane takes care of P.I.X.A.L.

"Are you ok?" Reika asks.

"That fucker is back," Garmadon curses. "Aria."

The ninja look at each other before turning back to him.

"It appears she ran to the Oni when she left us in the first realm," Zane says as he looks away from P.I.X.A.L.

"Things have changed since she left though," Kai tells them "We're not the ninja we use to be, we can take her on!"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Garmadon says as he held his hand over his wound "you're not the only ones who've changed."

"So, what, she has a new look." Jay laughs nervously "It's just... a new look... right?"

"She's an Oni," Garmadon turns to him "what you've been facing was easy mode. I can tell she's harnessed the full darkness now... all that's left is for her to assume her ultimate form."

"What's her ultimate form?" Cole asks nervously.

"The true power of an Oni and a Dragon, as strong as the first spinjitzu master." Garmadon replies "We stand no chance against her then."

"Ninja!" They turn to P.I.X.A.L who was staring at the monitor.

The ninja rush over and see Aria waving on the screen. Garmadon had dropped the camera in the building.

"Aria!" Reika calls out.

"It's been a while ninja," Aria greets "where is my darling Lloyd? I'm sure my prized knight didn't kick the bucket now, has he?"

The ninja looks at each other nervously.

"Come now, you didn't expect me to believe I'm the only one who survived." Aria's eyes glowed purple "if you don't tell me I can just tear your city apart looking for him instead."

"Wait!" Cole shouts "What about a deal? We tell you where Lloyd is, and you don't help the Oni overtake the city."

"Hmm," Aria thinks "I like the idea of tearing the city apart. All the people of Del are getting exactly what they deserve right now."

"Are you sure?" Kai questions "It's more like the Oni are doing your job for you."

Reika and Nya look at him with a panicked look, but he signaled them to go along with it.

"Yeah..." Nya turns to the monitor. "All the other villains would've been the same then, wouldn't they? Punishment is punishment."

"I thought you planned something worse," Reika shrugs.

"You make a good point," Aria smiles "alright, where's Lloyd?"

"Kryptarium Prison," Cole answers."

"Thank you," Aria waves "good luck!"

"What do you mean good luck?!" Kai questions "I thought this was a deal."

"The deal was I wouldn't help," Aria replies "the job to stop them is not mine. That's my family after all, it wouldn't be right."

"Our family has a thing for betrayal though," Cole comments.

"You have a point my dear cousin," Aria smirks "but a deal's a deal."