Chapter 11: The Green Ninja

"Why am I in a cage again?!" Lloyd shouts

The Serpentine along with Lloyd and Aria were heading to the location of the third fangblade which was located in the Temple of Fire.

"Cause the ninja are sure to come," Aria says "I have a feeling."

"And our plan is going based off your feeling?!" Lloyd questions "I don't wanna be in a cage."

"Trust me Lloyd," Aria turns to him "everything is according to plan."

"If you say so," Lloyd sighs "can't I at least stretch my legs, we've been traveling for hours."

"Hey we're all slithering while you're being carried, so watch your complaining!" Pythor shouts annoyed.

"I-" Lloyd shuts his mouth and starts humming.

"Mhm," Aria comments as she continues walking beside Pythor

They soon make it to the temple of fire and begin searching. Aria stood by Lloyd's cage, keeping watch.

"It's hot in here," Lloyd complains

"Feels fine to me," Aria responds

"Huh?" Pythor notices the digger hit something, catching the children's attention. "Out of my way, fool!" Pythor runs over and pulls out his prize. "The third Fangblade is ours!"

The Serpentine and Aria cheer, when suddenly Pythor turns around.

"Attack!" Pythor shouts

Aria looks up to see the ninja preparing for battle. The Ninja quickly fend off the attacking Serpentine. They all used their elemental powers except Kai.

"Aria, your plan failed." Lloyd whispers "He's not here."

"You're wrong," Aria laughs "he's right there."

Lloyd looks amongst the fight when he see's Garmadon fighting alongside them.

"Dad!" Lloyd shouts

Kai pulls out the sword of fire, defeating the surrounding Serpentine. The weapon caused the volcano to become unstable and started falling apart and the lava raised.

"Kai, the weapon is compromising our safety!" Nya shouts

"I will do what I must" Kai replies

"Let's get out of here," Aria says to Pythor

"But that wasn't the plan," Lloyd says "my father-"

"Still has to think you're in danger," Aria points out

Pythor started heading to the exit "Let's get out of here! But not before we leave them with a parting gift. Boys?"

The Constrictai dig up some holes.

"They're making the volcano even more unstable" Zane informs the ninja worriedly

"Any minute this place is gonna blow! We have to get out of here!" Jay shouts

"Not without my son" Garmadon runs after them

"Gotta be faster then that old man," Aria calls out

Garmadon stops in his tracks, staring ahead of him at the young girl. The snakes making their escape while Aria stood inches from Garmadon.

"It's been a long time, Sensei." Aria says

"Hey Garmadon! Move your ass!"

The two turn their attention to the entrance of the volcano where the ninja stood with Reika, the girl Aria met in the woods.