Chapter 15: Childish War

After multiple failed attempts to thwart the ninja, Garmadon has set his eyes on the ninja's training dojo. The kids stayed below deck as Garmadon raced in the Ninjaball Run. Aria and Lloyd faced each other, preparing to spar. Aria's eyes glow purple as Lloyd's glowed pink.

The kids began to kick and punch at each other, narrowly avoiding each other's attacks. Aria suddenly used spinjitzu, catching Lloyd by surprise, but he quickly used his own spinjitzu. The two cyclones knocked into each other before they were sent to opposite sides of the room, knocking into the wall and falling on their butts.

The kids laughed before standing up and bowing to each other. Cheers could be heard outside, and the kids go up on deck to investigate.

"We won" Kai says happily

Below them, the ninja were celebrating winning the race as Garmadon shouted at them. The kids jumped back as the Ultra Dragon landed on the Bounty, Reika in her green ninja gi jumped off.

"They cheated!" Garmadon shouts angrily, "My ship was—"

"Your ship?" Garmadon looks up to see Reika and the Ultra Dragon on the deck of the Black Bounty, she smirks "I believe this belongs to us."

Aria and Lloyd go to attack Reika but she swiftly grabbed them by the collars and threw them down to Garmadon. Garmadon quickly ran to the kids and helped them up as they whined after being thrown in their butts.

"What happened Sensei?" Aria questions "I thought you were winning?!"

"I was!" Garmadon growls at Reika

"You'll never be a match for me," Reika crosses her arms "it's over for you three."

The trio looks behind them to see the cops approaching.

"Alright, Garmadon, you're coming with us"

The Fangpyre bus soon shows up, blocking the officers' way as Skales opens the door.

"Look who needs who now" Skales says opening the door

"Quickly!" Garmadon pushes the kids onto the bus before climbing on himself.

The bus races away and Garmadon sighed, putting his face in his hands. Aria and Lloyd look at each other worriedly.

"What do we do Aria?" Lloyd whispers

"We need to stop sitting around," Aria replies in a whisper as well "it's time we get going."

"Like how?" Lloyd questions

"Leave that up to me," Aria smirks

-

Garmadon and the snakes had returned to the Lost City of Ouroboros after their failed attempt to revive the grundle. Aria and Lloyd had stayed behind at the city to pack up what remained in their old base, or at least.. that was the excuse.

"Do you really think Sensei failed Lloyd?" Aria questions as they walked through the city in broad daylight.

"Of course not, so why does he think he did?" Lloyd asks

"Cause he didn't stick around to see the results," Aria replies with a look in her eye.

"Oh no, I know that look." Lloyd says before smirking "What do you know that I don't?"

"Oh that-"

"Aria?!"

Aria and Lloyd turn to see the Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane as ten-year-olds. Aria stared at them before beginning to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" Cole shouts "Where's Garmadon?!"

"Long gone," Aria replies as she wipes a tear from her eye, from her laughing too hard. "Why?"