Chapter 17: The Last Voyage

Garmadon, Lloyd, and Aria sat together in the rattlecopter with the serpentine generals, flying over the endless sea.

"Have you contacted your father?" Garmadon asks Aria

"Yeah," Aria leans back against the wall "The dark island should be in a position where we can find it. I've already mapped out where it could be, we just have to search the area."

"And don't worry, we're more than ready Dad," Lloyd says "The only one who can help us now is Lord Svern."

"I hope your right," Garmadon says "If the prophecy comes true then we'll be at a loss."

"Father says he can sense his army," Aria informs him "Everything is set in motion."

Garmadon sighs "I hope you two won't be too disappointed."

"Why would we be disappointed?" Aria shakes her head "You've done everything you could Sensei."

"What.. will happen to you?" Lloyd asks "If he's able to cross over into our world using you, will you still be here?"

"Do not worry about that," Garmadon says "Once Svern can recover his body I shall be back."

"What if Dad's body is gone by now?" Aria asks "Will he use yours forever?"

"Let us not think of what ifs," Garmadon says "With the mega weapon destroyed, this is our last resort."

"I hope daddy's ready," Aria mutters

"Your father has been waiting for us all this time," Garmadon tells her "he will be."

They flew over the endless sea for hours searching for the island. The generals were growing irritated and Aria was getting frustrated.

"You said it was in position!" Aria shouts

Lloyd turns to her "What?"

"She's talking to her father," Garmadon says "Be quiet Lloyd."

"How?" Lloyd raised an eyebrow "She just looks crazy."

Aria growls in frustration as Garmadon puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Arguing with him will do us no good," Garmadon says "It has to be somewhere around here."

"This is growing tiresome," Scales complains "There is no island."

"Yes, there is!" Aria shouts

"Calm down," Lloyd put both his hands on her shoulders

Aria sighs and leans back against Lloyd.

"Do another lap," Garmadon commands " We need to find the island today!"

"Oh look," Scales points out "is that the island?"

Aria runs to the edge and stares out, Garmadon and Lloyd join her. Skales suddenly pushes Garmadon into the kids, making them stumble and fall out of the copter. Aria and Lloyd screamed as Garmadon quickly grabbed onto their waists before they plunged into the endless sea.

"All hail, leader of the Serpentine!"

-

"Aria"

"Aria wake up!"

"Don't keep your father waiting child."

Aria opened her eyes and shot up, hitting Lloyd in the face, who was hovering over her.

"Ow!" Lloyd held his nose "Aria!"

"Wha-" Aria looked around to see them on an island, before looking back at Lloyd "Why did you have your face so close moron?!"