Chapter 68: Radio Free Ninjago

Ultra Violet enacts the Postman's capture on Ultra Hunt "The Mailman doesn't deliver, so find him, and return to sender! Today's jackpot could be yours" she laughs

"Every day, pick off our friends. Pick, pick, pick" Karlof complains.

"Ugh. As long as it's not me." Dareth says.

Reika walks over to see what Nya's building "Looks bigger than your other builds. What are you making?"

"Since we're outnumbered, we're upping the armor and firepower. Thanks to some feedback from Skylor, I feel like it's really taking shape." Nya tells her.

"You'll be sitting ducks in that" Lloyd comments. "Need something less conspicuous."

Skylor shrugs "It's a work in progress. She'll be ready."

"Karlof? Do you think I can get your help with Reika's training?" Mistaké asks.

"Ooh, it would be my pleasure" Karlof replies.

"But I don't have any powers," Reika whines.

"Uh, actually, it won't be you who will be facing Karlof, but Dareth" Mistaké tells her.

"Heh, me? I mean...uh, all right." Dareth says nervously. "Hey, heh. About time"

"But he isn't an Elemental Master" Reika argues.

"Neither are you. Power takes many forms beyond what is physical, the power of persuasion, the power of numbers, and the power to lead" Mistaké lectures.

"Don't forget power of Metal" Karlof adds.

"Oh, boy. You're gonna be a tough nut to crack" Dareth says as he and Karlof get ready to fight.

Dareth looks at Mistaké

"Don't look at me" she says.

Misako looks at Reika "Lead him."

"You can do this, Dareth" Reika encourages.

"He's doomed." Lloyd mutters from beside Reika.

"With the power of brown, you're about to go down. Brown Bear" Dareth growls "Spiky Penguin" he imitates a penguin, but Karlof punches him.

Reika sighs "Lucky punch. Come on, shake it off. He's bigger, so use your speed."

Dareth jumps up "Speed. Like a Cheetah. Dareth, the nimble. Dareth, be quick. Dareth jumped over the—" Karlof punches him again.

"Lead" Mistaké says.

"Ninja never quit. Get up" Reika instructs.

Dareth gets up but Karlof chases him. "Aah! Fish! Slippery like a fish!" Dareth jumps onto a pole "I-I'm sorry, Reika, I—Oh, I let you down."

"I can't fight everyone's fights" Reika says.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that" Mistaké smiles.

Reika sighs "I said I can't fight everyone's—" she looks up in realization "How do I lead the Resistance?"

"By finding your voice. The more you inspire, the more others will inspire you. And you better find your voice soon, because today, you will be taking back the airwaves" Mistaké says.

"Airwaves?" Lloyd questions.

"The people of Ninjago think Reika's gone" Mistaké turns the TV off "Show them you are not."

In the Realm of Oni and Dragons, Aria sat around a bonfire with the other Oni. The Omega stood at the head of everyone.

"Ehem," she got everyone's attention. "My fellow kin, tonight we celebrate the return of my granddaughter... um-" she looks at her "What's your name?"