Chapter 4: Home

The Hypnobrai are in the forest creating what looks like a giant treehouse. Slithraa approaches Skales.

"Everyone works while you two slack." Slithraa says angrily "As my second in command, I expect more from you, Skales."

"General, you know I am most loyal to you, but I must question this childish agenda" Skales replies "The Ninja have stolen our staff yet you instruct your army to make this playhouse for the children? Snakes don't belong in trees"

"You know better than to question my judgement, Skales." Sytheraa says "I'll pretend you didn't ask."

"Hey! If we plan to rule Ninjago from here, this elevator needs to have a trapped door! I want more booby traps!" Lloyd shouts

"As you wish, young Garmadon" Slytheraa bows

Skales looks displeased "As you wish, General"

"Lloyd you need to check this out!" Aria shouts from the top of the tree "This place is so much cooler then our last hideout!"

"I wanna see!" Lloyd replies as he runs up the tree

Lloyd got to the top and stood next to Aria, the two stare out from atop the trees at the sun set.

"It looks the same," Lloyd says as he turns to her "You feeling ok?"

"It is different Lloyd," Aria replies as she turns to look at him "we're no longer at that school. This new base, can be called our home."

Lloyd smiles "Right."

The next day the kids sat eating candy as the serpentine continued to craft the tree house.

"Watch it! No, bigger! Come on, we don't have all day! It's not time for a lunch break" Lloyd shouts and Aria giggles.

Lloyd ran up the tree house as Aria stood up and watched him from the ground. Lloyd tests a booby trap on a hypnobrai to see if it works. It works and sends the soldier crashing to the floor.

"Booby trap!" Lloyd shouts happily

Suddenly, the tree house stumbles and sends everyone off flying to the ground.

Aria ran up to Lloyd "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Lloyd rubs his head

Aria looks up and spots Kai on top of the treehouse.

"Ninja!" Aria shouts

"Attack!" Lloyd commands

"Everyone! Retreat!" Skales shouts instead

The Hypnobrai start leaving the treehouse.

"Cole! Wait till we're off the treehouse, then cut the line" Kai shouts and Cole nods in agreement.

Skales points at Cole "You! You will obey my every command"

"I will obey your every command" Cole repeats, falling under the hypnosis.

Cole and the ninja start fighting as Aria turns to Lloyd who looks angry and confused.

"Don't go!" Lloyd turns to the hypnobrai "We have to protect my treehouse fortress!"

"Your treehouse?" Skales asks angrily "it's about time we did this!"

"W-what?" Lloyd questions

Skales uses one of Lloyd's booby traps to trap both kids in a cage together.

"Hey!" Aria tugs on the bar "Let us out!"

"Aria," Lloyd says worriedly

"Now, to get the staff!" Skales shouts