Chapter 63

"Yeah." Bo Yu's slender eyelashes drooped slightly, and he inadvertently covered the easel with his body, with a faint expression as if nothing happened, and asked: "What did you just do?" The

subtle movements were caught. Chu Suifeng caught it. He glanced at the easel, and a look of interest flashed in his eyes. Is there something there that Bo Yu didn't want him to see?

"It's nothing." Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "I saw the dirty things, I helped you take them away."

Bo Yu was slightly startled, thinking that the dirty things in Chu Suifeng's mouth were literal, he felt a little relieved, nodded and said: "It's very late. I'm sleepy. You should go to bed."

Chu Suifeng held the amulet and was about to start painting again. He nodded and left the studio with Bo Yu.

Before leaving, when Bo Yu lowered his head and closed the door, Chu Suifeng casually glanced at the easel out of the corner of his eye. He happened to catch a glimpse of a blurry corner through the gradually closing door. The outline seemed to be a sketch of a portrait.

That's it?

Chu Suifeng lost interest in an instant and thought Bo Yu had drawn something shameful and indescribable. Unexpectedly, it was just a sketch. Is this worthy of Bo Yu, who had always been calm, making such a big fuss?

Why.

Chu Suifeng sighed regretfully, looked at Bo Yu and said, "Don't sleep yet. Wait for me in the room for a few minutes. It's time to drink medicine." "Drink it

tomorrow?" Bo Yu said, "I never drink water at night. ."

Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "Mr. Bo, if you don't drink now, something bad may happen."

What bad thing?

Bo Yu met Chu Suifeng's dark eyes. After a moment of silence, he suggested, "You can skip the lemon juice this time." "

Drink lemonade at night to whiten your skin." Chu Suifeng dismissed ruthlessly, with a smile in his voice, but he could not refuse. He said quietly, "Mr. Bo, please go back to your room and wait for me. I'll be here soon."

Bo Yu's brows moved, and he thought this sentence sounded strange, so he said, "I'll go to the living room and wait for you."

After he finished speaking, Went downstairs.

Chu Suifeng looked away, returned to the room with the amulet, and continued the same process as before.

He only had a superficial understanding of drawing talismans. He just brought a Taoist priest who looked quite pleasing to his eyes in the infinite world to create a copy, and he learned a little bit during the process. So in fact, the talisman paper itself has no power. What is important is that his transformed body has different blood. Ordinary people have the power to restrain all dirty things.

About ten minutes later, Chu Suifeng went downstairs with a cup of freshly mixed "medicine", ready to add some lemonade to neutralize the taste.

As soon as he walked out of the door, Chu Suifeng stood in the corridor and saw that the hall downstairs was enveloped by a large amount of black air invisible to ordinary people. It was so dense and gloomy that it almost formed a small black cloud in the room, and the figure of the young man on the sofa was completely invisible.

Chu Suifeng narrowed his eyes, holding a water glass in one hand and supporting the wooden railing with the other. His long legs jumped over the railing neatly, and his body was like an agile and vigorous cheetah. He jumped down from the second floor, piercing the darkness, steadily fell to the ground.

The water glass in my hand swayed slightly, not a drop was spilled because it was so fast.

Chu Suifeng quickly approached the sofa, and sure enough he saw Bo Yu curled up on the sofa, holding his head in his arms. His face was pale and ugly, and even his lips had lost all color. Cold sweat oozed from his temples, and his eyes were out of focus. Black energy lingered around him, turning the surrounding area into darkness that made him unable to see even his fingers.

"Bo Yu?"

Bo Yu didn't respond.

Chu Suifeng frowned, helped Bo Yu up and sat up, put the rim of the cup against Bo Yu's lips, and poured the contents of the water cup into Bo Yu's mouth.

The young man temporarily lost his mind, and most of the "medicine" flowed down the corners of his lips, dripping into his collar and sliding down.

Chu Suifeng stared at it for two seconds, clicked his tongue, gave up filling, looked at the small wound on his index finger that had not yet healed, pinched Bo Yu's mouth with one hand, forced him to open his mouth, inserted his fingers into his mouth, and pressed against it. The warm, wet and soft mouth, watching the red blood dripping, immediately slid into the throat.

"Well -"

Bo Yu was brought back to some consciousness by the rough movements, and his eyes gradually focused. Although he still had a splitting headache, he barely recognized the person in front of him. Before he could react, the unique taste of rust in his mouth was... What, he realized what Chu Suifeng was doing now.

His breathing trembled involuntarily, and the lake in his heart was like cold water pouring into a frying pan, exploding with a bang, and even the pain in his brain was forgotten for a moment.

Chu Suifeng...what is he doing?

Bo Yu subconsciously wanted to speak, but his undulating tongue and teeth accidentally bumped against Chu Suifeng's fingers.

The long and narrow red phoenix eyes suddenly widened, showing a dull blankness.

Bo Yu froze in place, and the tips of his shiny white ears were stained bit by bit with red in embarrassment.

Chu Suifeng with a normal expression pulled back his fingers stained with body fluids and looked at Bo Yu.

Blood entered his throat, and Bo Yu's sickly paleness improved. Black air continued to escape from Bo Yu's body. An eight-eyed human-faced Xie Chong with a body shaped like a giant spider screamed and was bounced away. Weird and angry whispers echoed in the living room. rang out, speaking in a language incomprehensible to humans.

Xie Chong's face was ferocious, his black spider legs with barbs were touching the wall, and his eight red compound eyes looked at Chu Suifeng fiercely, but he did not step forward rashly, but was weighing the opponent's strength.

Chu Suifeng stretched out his hand to cover Bo Yu's eyes, then turned to look at the Xie Chong, his eyes were cold and stern, and the Tang knife appeared in his hand at the same time, speeding away like an arrow that was leaving the string with a cold light.

The Tang knife pierced the head of the human-faced spider and nailed it to the wall before it had time to react.

There was a crackling sound followed by a shrill scream, and the human-faced spider turned into black energy and slowly dissipated.

The biggest Xie Chong was easily killed, and the other hidden dirty things disappeared in an instant. The living room finally returned to its original state. The warm orange light emitted by the luxurious crystal lamp above the head dissipated the remaining cold feeling.

Chu Suifeng swung away the Tang Dao and put down the palm that covered Bo Yu's eyes. There was always something like a feather trembling in the palm of his hand, and the itching reached the tip of his heart, making him feel uncomfortable all over.

If his knife hadn't been visible to ordinary people, they wouldn't have had to cover their eyes.

As soon as he put it down a little, Chu Suifeng remembered the "crackling" sound he heard when he just pierced the human-faced spider, and then looked away.

Xie Chong has completely dissipated. An expensive-looking painting hangs where it disappeared. The glass of the frame has been shattered by a Tang knife and scattered all over the floor. The painting inside also left a knife hole.

Chu Suifeng's palm immediately moved up again.

He didn't mean it... Mainly because he was used to fighting in the infinite world and it didn't matter if he broke through the dungeon. He hadn't moved his hands a few times since he came back, so he was a little unaccustomed to it.

This painting looks very expensive at first glance. Bo Yu won't ask him to compensate, right?

With his penniless net worth, if he needed compensation, he would probably have to work for Bo Yu for ten years.

Chu Suifeng fell into deep thought.

I don't know if this painting can be reported as a "work injury".

"Chu Suifeng." Bo Yu finally calmed down his ups and downs, and the embarrassment faded away. He sat on the sofa and asked in a cold voice with a hint of confusion: "Why are you covering my eyes? What was the sound just now?"

Chu Suifeng Looking back, he said enigmatically: "To be honest, there is good news and bad news." "

The good news is that a big spider crawled in just now, and now it has been crushed to death by me."

Chu Suifeng's face was not red . Without jumping, he said: "The bad news is that it gnawed at your painting."

Bo Yu:?

Chu Suifeng put down the hand covering Bo Yu's eyes, took two steps to the side, revealed the painting with a red heart, and asked cautiously: "So, are your paintings insured?" Looking at the

comments of the babies, From: Will it be updated at noon? Will it be updated at noon? Yes, it will be updated soon. Hahahaha, ok, I will update it!