Chapter 26

Xie Zexi watched Jiang Ling wipe the tears from laughter in the corner of his eyes in annoyance, and tried hard to straighten the corners of his mouth, as if trying to save his image, but he still failed to curl the corners of his mouth.

"Just laugh if you want to." Xie Zexi smiled and said casually.

"That won't work, I'm the only one smiling like this." Jiang Ling rubbed his cheeks that were stiff from laughter.

Xie Zexi raised his chin slightly, indicating to Jiang Ling to look at the other people on the field who were laughing. Among them, Shu Guanquan was the most exaggerated, holding his stomach and laughing until he crowed. In comparison, Jiang Ling's goose call was only the second best.

Jiang Ling followed his gaze and almost laughed again, but finally stopped it.

He pretended to sigh sadly and said: "We are different. I have to keep my image, otherwise it will be more difficult to touch the big white tiger? You think so?"

Jiang Ling winked at Xie Zexi suggestively. Of course Xie Zexi understood Jiang Ling Meaning, a smile flashed across his eyes and he said: "No need to hold on, I think it just wants to know your truest self."

Jiang Ling was stunned for a moment, and then he looked away for a few seconds as if he was burned, and then looked away again She moved back secretly and whispered, "Yeah, really?"

Xie Zexi glanced at the tips of his ears that were once again stained red, and realized that Jiang Ling's ears seemed to get red easily.

Suddenly, a warm finger poked the corner of Xie Zexi's mouth. Xie Zexi grabbed the dishonest slender index finger, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Ling seemed to be changing the subject, but also seemed to be really curious. He asked, "Why are you so funny?"

Except for Tao and Fu who were absent-minded in the corner, the set was filled with laughter. It was obvious that the corners of the lips of the people in front of them were also smiling, but they seemed very calm and indifferent.

"Is there any?" Xie Zexi felt that she was fine.

"Yes." Jiang Ling blinked and said, "It seems that I have never seen you laugh heartily."

It seemed that they were all faint smiles that seemed gentle and polite, but not close enough.

Xie Zexi thought for a moment and said, "It seems so."

After all, there was nothing worth laughing about in the past few years.

Jiang Ling shook his head solemnly and said, "That's not possible. Laughing is healthier. Research shows that laughing in humans is beneficial to extending life span."

He put two fingers against the corners of Xie Zexi's lips, lifted them up gently in a V shape, and smiled. Then he said: "If possible, I want to stay with you for a little longer, a little longer, so we all have to smile more."

Xie Zexi pulled Jiang Ling's mischievous hand and commented: "Childish."

He softened. His eyes were filled with real smiles.

After the laughter subsided, it was Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai's turn to be punished.

"Director." Tao Yuanbai stood up and walked to Director Yang, biting his lip and asked, "If there are special circumstances, can the partner be changed?"

The entire set fell silent.

Fu Jingming's expression suddenly turned ugly as he sat aside. He stared at Tao Yuanbai with anger.

The other three groups looked at each other secretly, and they all saw the reluctance in each other's eyes.

Halfway through the variety show, everyone has already become accustomed to each other's partners, not to mention Tao Yuanbai's performance is obvious to all, and no one is willing to exchange partners.

Xie Zexi glanced to the side and saw Jiang Ling frowning, as if facing a formidable enemy.

"Don't worry." Xie Zexi smiled and said firmly: "Director Yang will not agree."

At first glance, switching partners midway seems to increase the popularity, but it is not good for the reputation of the program team, and it is not good for the production of this variety show to attract the audience Taking sugar defeats the purpose.

"I'm sorry, Teacher Tao. Teacher Fu is your lover. How can you change your lover at will?"

Director Yang refused decisively as Xie Zexi said, and asked in surprise: "But why does Teacher Tao have such an idea? Special circumstances. You mean? Teacher Fu made you angry?"

Tao Yuanbai moved his mouth.

Director Yang advised again: "It is normal for young couples to have friction in love. If you have a conflict with your lover, you can try to sit together and communicate with each other to resolve the gap. Or do you need our help?"

Tao Yuanbai was about to speak. , Fu Jingming stepped forward with a false smile, put his hands on Tao Yuanbai's shoulders, and said with a smile: "No need, Director Yang, for some reason, Teacher Tao got lost. Maybe the secret room is too big and I don't have it." I found him in time, so he was angry with me."

"That's it." Director Yang smiled, not knowing whether he believed it or not.

"Yuanbai, don't worry, I will definitely find you in time next time." Fu Jingming looked at Tao Yuanbai affectionately, but his hand on Tao Yuanbai's shoulder was firm as a warning.

Tao Yuanbai was in pain. When he met his cold eyes, he subconsciously did not dare to say anything more and nodded with a pale face.

"Just forgive me, Yuan Bai, let's go for punishment. Everyone waits, don't be willful." Fu Jingming's eyes dissipated a little, and he smiled, pulling Tao Yuanbai to punish him under the main camera.

【: Woo hoo hoo, knocked to death! 】

【: What are you knocking about? Why do I feel weird? Tao Yuanbai's shoulders are shrinking, as if they are in pain. ]

[: It seems to be true, [picture], what's going on with Fu Jingming? [Full of question marks] There are veins on the back of his hands. Isn't he famous in the circle for his good temper? What are you doing? ]

[: How did you speak? He was just too excited and didn't pay attention. Besides, Tao Yuanbai opened his mouth to change lovers in public first. Is there anyone who would do this to show respect to his seniors? He held back Best Actor Fu every time and he didn't say anything about him! [Angry]]

[: What are you talking about in front? [Doubtful] Isn't it okay even if it's not your actor Fu? Look at Mr. Xie, he will take him with him whenever he wants. What about your family? Do you still have the nerve to engage in internal strife despite being defeated every time? 】

【: Ichao, stop arguing, go and see, Jinyao has issued an official statement! Fu Jingming's character is ruined! [Stunned][Stunned][Eating Melon]]

When the guests came out of the secret room one after another, a statement from Jinyao's official account caught the attention of netizens.

The statement was concise and only said one thing: Because Fu Jingming repeatedly delayed and failed to perform his contractual obligations, the new product could not be launched as scheduled. The losses caused should be compensated by Fu Jingming, and Jinyao would never cooperate with him again.

This shocked everyone. Who didn't know that Fu Jingming's character was a "good guy" who was dedicated to his job, respected his seniors and cared about his juniors? People in the circle were famous for their good character, and there were almost no reports of people who were acting like big names. scandal.

As soon as the statement was issued, heated discussions broke out among netizens.

In a short period of time, the entry #jinyao and fujingming terminated their contract quickly jumped onto the hot list, and successfully reached the top of the list when the program crew was recording the guests' punishment!

The popularity is getting higher and higher, but within a short while, #jinyaofastatement#, #fujingmingjingmingjingyesha#, #深圳夜场出账速度的 consequences#, many scattered entries have been on the hot search list one after another, dominating the rankings one after another!

Immediately afterwards, while everyone was still debating whether the collapsed house was true or false, a blogger in the circle suddenly released a revelation.

[Only eat meat: F and H in the picture, guess who they are? [Laughs]]

The blogger posted more than a dozen pictures. In the pictures, you can clearly see a middle-aged man with a big belly, and a young man wearing a mask and a hat, entering a certain high-end restaurant to eat together. Not just once or twice.

The figure of the tightly covered man is very familiar. Some curious netizens zoomed in on the man's eyebrows in the picture and were surprised to find that they were strikingly similar to Fu Jingming, who was involved in the contract termination controversy!

Like water splashing into a frying pan, the comment section was in chaos.

【:Depend on! what happened? Couldn't it be Fu Jingming? ! 】

【: F! Isn't that Fu? ! ]

[: Ah, ah, I know that H, he is a high-ranking member of the navy! Why is Fu Jingming related to him? Have you been there so many times? ! [Shocked]]

[: Oh my god, I went to check the time on the photo. Wasn't the first time I went there a few days before Fu Jingming became famous? At that time, he was starring as the second male lead in a small online drama. It is said that fans of the male lead who had no acting skills were crazy about him. The draft was everywhere, and many people couldn't stand it. They helped him criticize the male lead actor and push others out of the circle. Do you still remember? ]

[: Remember, it seems that he has become popular since then, and has gained a large number of die-hard fans... Ahhhh, no way, I'm afraid if you think about it! ]

[: Oh my god, isn't it? Could it be a coincidence? 】

【: One is a coincidence, but what about three, four, and five? I just checked it out and posted it to the homepage. If you look at the timeline, this person is so scary! [Aversion to chills] [vomiting] [fear]]

A long picture summarized Fu Jingming's rise to power, and it also completely devastated him.

Neither Fu Jingming nor Tao Yuanbai was in the mood to laugh. After the punishment, the weird atmosphere was hard to see through the camera, but it was very obvious on the set.

Everyone clapped perfunctorily, tacitly ignored them and looked at Director Yang.

"The punishment is over, what is the reward?" Jiang Ling asked curiously.

Director Yang smiled and said, "It's four tickets for "Fate"." "

"Fate"?" Ai Qi suddenly stood up and asked in shock: "It's the world-famous love drama "Fate" ?"

All the actors present looked over, and even Tao Yuanbai, who was sitting in the corner, raised his head.

"Yes, the global show will start at the end of the year, and the drama actors will come to the capital to perform. At that time, please invite the two winning couples to go watch the movie. Don't waste the treasure I finally grabbed." Director Yang took out four pictures painfully Tickets were handed to four people.

"You must go." He warned.

Ai Qi held the ticket with trembling hands and nodded solemnly.

Seeing him like this, Niu Feng became much more relaxed in taking the tickets.

Guan Quan's curiosity was aroused by the solemn-looking actors present. He looked back regretfully and said, "It's a pity that we are third and we can't watch anymore."

Zhao Youlu looked thoughtfully at the tickets in the hands of the four people.

"Fate" is a drama famous for its script and acting skills. It is said that actors who can perform well in dramas can perform well in film and television works. No wonder everyone is so excited.

Xie Zexi collected the tickets and looked at Jiang Ling, who had a slightly confused look in his eyes. He remembered that this was an alien soul who didn't know much about some things in this world, so he lowered his voice and taught Jiang Ling about the drama.

Coincidentally, "Fate" tells the story of the collision of different souls in two worlds. It is slightly similar to him and Jiang Ling, but the sad ending is a tragedy in a broad sense.

Xie Zexi did not give any spoilers, but just talked about the status of this drama in the industry and the type of drama.

Jiang Ling listened carefully, nodded, carefully collected the tickets, looked at Xie Zexi with bright eyes, and asked: "I really want to see it, Xie Zexi, when the variety show is over, can we go to see it together at the end of the year?" Xie Zexi paused slightly

.

According to their original plan, the end of the variety show would be some time before the end of the year, which was also the time when they stopped seeing each other and had to fake the breakup of their relationship.

Going to the Capital Grand Theater to watch "Fate" is different from pretending to have a meal in secret. As long as you go with Jiang Ling, you will definitely be discovered in full view of the public, and the breakup of the relationship will no longer exist.

The original text is a scumbag, so most of it is not very decent (there may be decent people in the world later) and the text is empty. There are so many people today! Star Eyes, thank you all for your support!