Chapter 156

The sky is clear and clear, and the weather in Fenghuangxu is always very good.

Under the leafy sycamore tree, a swordsman in white clothes sat leaning against the tree trunk, his eyes half closed, and a magic sword that suppressed the cold light was placed on his leg. Through the gaps between the branches and leaves, you can vaguely see his handsomeness, and his leisurely posture is like a pine or a cypress. At a glance, he looks like a pleasant and upright gentleman.

It's just that the body is covered with small red plush balls, chattering up and down.

It does not look weird, but highlights a wonderful contrast, forming a beautiful and vivid scene.

Feng Feiluan had just been carried by Elder Lin to check it out. When he came back and saw this scene, he was stunned and almost forgot to fly.

A little phoenix cub flapped its wings, trying to fly to the top of the sword cultivator in white.

Feng Feiluan suddenly came back to his senses, felt a bit disgusted, and hurriedly flew over: "Chirp!!"

That's his position!

Yu Chixiao opened his eyes, and his gentle spiritual power caught the little cub and gently placed it on the grass beside him. He stretched out his hand to catch the little cub rushing towards him firmly.

Feng Feiluan landed in his palm, proudly puffing up its furry little chest, raising its tail feathers high, extending its wings condescendingly and patting Yuchi Xiao, chirping to declare its sovereignty to the little phoenixes.

Yu Chixiao looked intently at the chirp in his palm, as if he had seen the scene where the spiritual pet sent by Xu Liangfeng a long time ago was frightened by it and trembled. He chuckled and did not stop it.

The crisp chirping of birds continued, and the little phoenixes who were driven away from the humans protested one after another.

"Tweet! Tweet?" Elder Lin also has a Taoist companion. Why can we stick to Elder Lin but not this human being?

"Chirp!" The breath of this human being is so comfortable. We like him very much. Young Master can't be so stingy!

"Chirp chirp chirp." Yes, yes.

Feng Feiluan was so angry that she fell over and couldn't help but jump a few times. She turned into a cute, pink and jade-shaped human-shaped white dumpling in Yuxue, and fell into the arms of the white-clothed sword cultivator, holding her tightly. Yu Chixiao's neck and soft little face made a fierce look.

"It's not possible, it's not possible!"

Yu Chixiao hugged the child-like Xiao Jiu and just moved his lower lip. Xiao Jiu looked back at him as if he had eyes behind him and said aggrievedly: "You can't let them stick to each other. , you have a Taoist companion."

Yu Chixiao laughed dumbly, pinched Feng Feiluan's little nose, and said, "Okay."

Elder Lin, who came slowly from behind, happened to hear it and said with a smile, "I didn't expect it. The young master is so jealous, it seems that we can't ask Your Excellency Yuchi to help next time." If he

thought of all Feng Fei Luan, he might be blushing now, but Feng Fei Luan, who had just passed Nirvana, was not ashamed. Hanging on Yu Chixiao, he refused to let go, and even snorted: "Yuchi is not from the nursery hall." The nursery hall

is the place where the Phoenix clan raises cubs. Elder Lin and some mild-tempered Phoenixes serve as teachers. , responsible for teaching these ignorant little Phoenixes. Feng Feiluan grew up here when he was a child.

Today was the second day of raising birds. Yu Chixiao saw that Feng Feiluan was in good condition and could go out to relax, so he simply brought the bird to the nursery where Elder Lin was, and took a look at the place where little Jiu grew up.

As soon as they arrived at the kindergarten, Elder Lin took Feng Feiluan away for inspection and asked Yu Chixiao to keep an eye on it.

The little cubs who had never seen a human race were very curious. Yu Chixiao often took care of the orphans brought back by his master in Liuyun Sect. He had his own experience in how to get along with cubs, and unknowingly he became Feng Feiluan. That picture I just saw.

Elder Lin tugged on his soft face: "Disrespect, sir, you should be punished."

Feng Feiluan's cheeks were pulled out of shape. He frowned and looked at Elder Lin, his big eyes flickering, looking at Yuchi eagerly. Xiao Xiao, said vaguely: "He bullied Wo."

Yuchi Xiao understood what he meant and wanted to refuse, but when he met Xiao Jiuxuan's eyes that were about to cry, he knew clearly that he was deliberately making a show of making thunder but not rain, but he still couldn't bear it, and the Jiuxiao Sword flew into the air. He stood up and gently tapped the back of Elder Lin's hand.

He looked at Elder Lin apologetically and said to Feng Feiluan: "How about I help you bully me back?" Feng Feiluan

didn't notice that Jiuxiao Sword was just making a show. Anyway, his purpose was only to bully those little people. The cubs showed off, smiling happily and looking at the cubs proudly.

For the little phoenixes in the kindergarten, Elder Lin is a scarier figure than their parents most of the time, especially when they are angry.

When the little phoenixes saw that this man dared to resist Elder Lin for the Young Master, they chirped in surprise one after another. They looked at Yu Chixiao and Feng Feiluan with envy and reverence. They all said that they would find someone who could resist Elder Lin for themselves in the future. Taoist couple.

Elder Lin: ...

After that, there was a notice at the door of the kindergarten: the young master and dogs are not allowed to enter.

The reason is simple: it teaches bad children.

The victorious cat was as happy as a tiger, and Feng Feiluan's happiness lasted until the third night. The influence of Nirvana completely faded away. He sat blankly on the bed and recalled all the stupid things he had done in the past three days. He was so ashamed and angry that he wished he could die. Find a hole to bury yourself in.

Why? !

Even though he had lost face in Liuyun Sect, why did he score twice when he returned to Phoenix Ruins!

Yu Chixiao had been watching beside the bed and saw Xiao Jiu's expression changing, sometimes green, sometimes white, sometimes red, which looked quite interesting.

Yu Chixiao looked at Xiao Jiu's lively look, covered the smile on his lips, held Xiao Jiu's hand, and comforted softly: "It doesn't matter, everyone knows that you are here because of Nirvana."

Feng Feiluan buried her head in Yu Chi Xiao's eyes. He said in his heart: "But that's me too. How can I be this young master in front of everyone in the future?"

"Pfft."

Yu Chixiao said goodbye and put his fist to his lips, trying to hide the laughter he had accidentally shown just now.

Feng Feiluan raised his head in disbelief, and the ends of his cheeks and eyes were stained with shame. He accidentally stuttered: "You, you actually laughed at me too!"

Yu Chixiao didn't know why, but he knew that he shouldn't have done it at this time. He smiled, but he couldn't control himself. For the first time in his life, he couldn't control his emotions.

"Ahem, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, it's... um."

The word "too cute" rolled on the tip of his tongue a few times. I wonder if the shame is contagious, but Yu Chixiao was a little embarrassed to continue talking.

Even though he was sorry, there was still a smile in his voice.

Feng Feiluan opened her eyes wide and covered Yuchixiao's mouth with both hands in embarrassment: "Don't laugh anymore!"

Yuchixiao calmed down his smile and moved his lips. He was about to say not to laugh, but the latter said He hurriedly withdrew his hand, the tips of his ears were red, and quietly covered his lips with the palm of his hand.

Feng Feiluan muttered: "Even if you are like this, you can't make me feel angry."

Yuchixiao glanced at Xiaojiu's red earlobe and knew that Xiaojiu had misunderstood, but did not clarify it. After pretending to be silent, She leaned over and pecked him on the lips, and asked: "What about this?"

Feng Feiluan blinked, his eyes wandered, and his tone was erratic: "Maybe, it's not enough?"

Yu Chixiao kissed him deeply, and then asked: " How about it?"

Little Phoenix, who was panting from the kiss, had a sly look in his eyes and shook his head seriously.

Only three days have passed.

Yu Chixiao shook his head slightly in his heart, but his eyes were filled with smiles, and he held Feng Feiluan's hand.

The gauze bed curtains fell, covering the room with spring scenery.

Yu Chixiao and Feng Feiluan lived in Fenghuang Ruins for more than a year. They left Phoenix Ruins after Yuchixiao refined the spirit beads that could sense the entrance of Fenghuang Ruins.

When it was time to leave, Feng Feiluan was very reluctant to leave.

Yu Chixiao touched him: "We will come back when you feel homesick."

Feng Feiluan nodded vigorously.

They teleported back to Wutong Peak of Liuyun Sect. Feng Feiluan suddenly remembered and said with a smile: "I still owe you a courtship."

Feng Feiluan never had time to make up for the courtship ceremony when the Phoenix clan got married. .

Just right now.

Above the sky, the flying phoenix is ​​dazzling, its cry is clear and ethereal, its long tail feathers drag across the sky, the light is so bright that it competes with the sun, the Phoenix flames burn all over the body, the sky is like an endless canvas, painted on A piece of rich red, with stars full of spiritual energy pouring down, like a golden rain.

In an instant, everyone who saw the phoenix flying in the sky stopped what they were doing, their eyes showing wonder and astonishment.

Someone yelled in shock: "It's a phoenix!"

Countless people from other nearby sects, aristocratic families, and towns came out of their houses one after another, looking up at this strange scene: "I have long heard that the Taoist Master Sword Master is from ancient times. "Phoenix, it's true."

"Phoenix, are they Xiaojiu and Senior Brother? Are they back?" The Liuyun Sect's disciples were beaming with joy.

"This phoenix seems to be dancing?"

A knowledgeable person answered: "There is an ancient book saying that when the phoenix tribe meets the person they love and is willing to live and die with him/her, they will make an oath to heaven on the day of marriage. It seems that they are According to the custom of the clan, if God allows it, a rain of blessings will fall, but the scope seems to be much larger than what is recorded in the ancient books." "

Perhaps it is God's blessing."

Countless people laughed and caught the rich spirit with their hands. The golden rain of power, carefully feeling the spiritual power in the body.

The Wutong Peak where Yu Chixiao was located was completely bathed in the golden rain. It was clearly autumn. Everything on the entire mountain peak was revived, with bright and colorful flowers blooming.

He stood on the mountain peak, his eyes intently looking at the phoenix flying in the sky that danced specially for him. His expression was extremely gentle, as if there was no sky and no place in his eyes, and he could only accommodate this phoenix.

The pitiful little Jiu when we first met in the secret realm, the lively little Jiu when we took him on a treasure hunt, the cute little Jiu who risked his life to save him, the cute little Jiu when he was jealous of his spiritual pet, the poisonous and shy little Jiu who comforted him, the hard work Xiao Jiu, who was clumsy in hiding his identity, had only his Xiao Jiu in his heart...

The memories were engraved in his heart, and he had never forgotten them at all.

Yu Chixiao smiled and stretched out his hand to catch a handful of golden rain.

It's like catching an overflowing handful of love.

The extra chapter of this world is also over~

Brother Chu's Infinite Streaming made me think about it. If I have inspiration, I will write the next chapter. If I don't have inspiration, I will postpone it to another world (ahem).

Let me ask in advance, Gu Chao and Mr. Huo There are two choices in the world. Which one do you want to see?

1: What if Mr. Huo signed the contract when Gu Chao first entered the entertainment industry.

2: Parallel world ABO, Mr. Huo is O, Gu Chao is A