Chapter 30

[: I laughed so hard, I would like to announce that Director Yang is the best romance director, and he should be awarded the Matchmaker Director Award! 】

【: Hahaha, at most it is a confession scene, this is a direct leap to the proposal scene, hahahaha, but I love watching it! Propose now! 】

【: Laughing and looking forward to it. [Star Eyes][Star Eyes]]

[: So who will propose? It can't be those two big guys, right? ]

[: Vote for Transformers and the Big Ice Sculpture! [dog head]]

[: + ID number! 】

Director Yang spoke a long paragraph eloquently, but no one was interested in listening. They looked at each other awkwardly and quickly looked away.

"Director Yang will definitely choose me. If I had known it, I wouldn't have done this." Jiang Ling murmured.

Xie Zexi heard it clearly and looked at Jiang Ling who was standing in front of the big ice sculpture with a face full of grief and anger. Out of consideration for the young man's self-esteem, he swallowed his laughter and comforted her with a smile: "It doesn't matter, the ice sculpture is very beautiful." "

Yes. " Is it?" Jiang Ling turned his head, his expression improved slightly, but then it wilted again the next second. If it had a tail, it would have drooped in frustration, "But as a proposal gift, it is not qualified." "But I

like it very much." Xie Zexi rubbed Jiang Ling's hair and said with a smile in his eyes: "As long as you like it, even a piece of ice or a beautiful leaf can be used as a proposal gift."

Jiang Ling finally looked less depressed, and he raised his head slightly , stared at Xie Zexi with a rare serious expression, and asked without blinking: "Then will you agree?"

Jiang Ling added: "My proposal."

[: Aoaoao agree, of course I agree! kslksl! ]

[: Boss Xie, was this like this before? It looks so gentle! [Star Eyes]]

[: Indeed, it feels like the attitudes of the two people have changed. Could it be that they hooked up just before they started dating? Now I feel more and more like I am in love! [Hold face]]

[: Haha, didn't you realize that Jinyao officials used to manage the comment area, but now they don't care about it anymore, and they even responded to CP fans' question yesterday asking Mr. Xie to open Weibo? 】

【: Wuwuwu I ask every day, when will I get married, I must give this money! ]

Xie Zexi curled his lips and said, "You can ask this question again later." Jiang Ling guessed that Xie Zexi would not answer now, a small regret flashed in his eyes, and he suppressed his anxiety and nodded: "Okay." Work

.

The staff handed the list to Director Yang, who took one look at it and announced with a smile that Jiang Ling, Niu Feng, Guan Quan and Fu Jingming were the suitors.

The audience in the live broadcast room was already laughing.

【:Whatever you say, they are really proposing! [Love it] [Look forward to it]]

[: Hahahaha, it made me laugh like crazy. Who proposes with a big ice sculpture and Transformers? ! 】

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling. Fortunately, he had just received a dose of vaccination. Jiang Ling had a look on his face. Apart from that, he was not too depressed, only thinking hard.

Guan Quan, who was next to him, was already howling: "Director Yang! How can this Transformer propose? I'll apply for a gift!"

"No." Director Yang dismissed it with a smile and said: "Today is a good day that we have chosen based on the almanac. , it is said that the success rate of marriage proposal has been greatly increased. Please cheer up. By the way, if the marriage proposal is successful, then we will become husband and wife. The program team will take a wedding photo for everyone for free and give you a wedding gift." "

Then. We have prepared a bouquet of roses. You can go get a bouquet now and start proposing."

Everyone looked left and right, but no one was the first to step forward.

Director Yang narrowed his eyes and swept his sharp gaze towards everyone. He happened to meet Guan Quan's eyes with wandering eyes and said with a smile: "Then let our Teacher Guan take the lead, Teacher Guan?"

Guan Quan was stunned for a moment. He pointed to himself: "Am I the first?"

Director Yang nodded, "Yes, please."

Guan Quan slapped his face in annoyance. If he had known better, he would have closed his eyes and stopped looking at Director Yang.

He looked at Zhao Youlu for help. Zhao Youlu gave a rare smile, and the coldness in his eyebrows seemed to melt away a little, and said: "Since Director Yang said it, Xiao Quan, you go first." "Also, compared

to I become a Transformer, and I would rather see Xiao Quan transform into a Transformer and propose to me."

He rarely said a long word and even smiled, but Guan Quan was not as surprised as before, and said with a grimace: "Xiao Zhao. , How can anyone propose wearing a Transformer? And this Transformer is your gift..."

"I want to see it." Zhao Youlu continued to smile.

Xie Zexi was looking at the proposal scene over there when he was suddenly pulled away. He turned around and saw Jiang Ling looking at him with a frightened face and asked in a low voice: "You won't let me hold up the ice sculpture with you too." Propose?"

Xie Zexi:?

"Where did you get the idea?" Xie Zexi glanced at him with a half-smile and said, "Even if I lift it, can you lift it?" "

I definitely can't do it, but you should be able to." Jiang Ling patted He patted his chest, breathed a sigh of relief, and looked sympathetically at Guan Quan, who was nodding in frustration. In a flash, he smiled again and whispered to Xie Zexi, "I feel that Guan Quan will be deeply impressed by this proposal in the future."

Xie Zexi smiled lightly and added "There are also Transformers."

Jiang Ling nodded in agreement and asked curiously: "If they really become friends in the future, will this Transformers become a token of their love?"

He opened his mind and thought deeply. He said: "The room may not fit in it, but you can put it in the living room and look at it every day."

Xie Zexi laughed sullenly and said, "Don't let your little friend hear it, for fear that he will beat you."

"Of course I won't let him hear it, I just Just kidding." Jiang Ling tilted his head and looked at Xie Zexi, blinking his peach blossom eyes with a pool of affection in his eyes, and curved his lips and asked: "But I'm not afraid if he comes to beat me, because you will come to help me, right? Xie Zexi?"

"So sure?" Xie Zexi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jiang Ling nodded and smiled solemnly, "It doesn't matter if you don't come. It's just a few punches. I can handle it, but your suitors will be very sad. But if you come, you will have more than just suitors. You won't be sad, and you will get a boyfriend as a gift."

Xie Zexi laughed.

While they were talking, marriage proposals had already begun over there.

Transformer held a bouquet of roses and moved step by step to Zhao Youlu.

Guan Quan hesitated and said: "Xiao, Xiao Zhao..."

"Call me by my full name." Zhao Youlu reminded.

Guan Quan held it in, and through the eyes of the Transformers, he saw everyone's eyes focused on him. His face was burning, and he was extremely embarrassed. He simply felt heartbroken, closed his eyes and shouted in a rough voice: "Zhao Youlu ! Be my wife!"

Perhaps it was because the merchants in the armor had thoughtfully installed amplification and voice-changing equipment, but the sound of Transformers resounded throughout the auditorium, with echoes lingering.

The whole place was deathly silent.

【:Hahaha! Xiaoguan, why don't you listen to what you are saying? It was hilarious! [laughing][laughing]]

[: Hahahaha, OK, the whole audience heard it! She was reluctant just now, but now she is very aggressive. This is the first time I have seen such a crude proposal. 】

【: It should be said that it was the first time in my life that I saw a Transformer propose. [Dog Head]]

[: I laughed so hard, I would like to give Xiaoguan the title of God of Sand Sculpture! 】

Zhao Youlu took a deep breath, smiled coldly, and said, "It should be Lao Gong."

Xie Zexi's shoulder was heavy, and Jiang Ling was half lying on his shoulder. His shoulders were shaking constantly. It was obvious that he was very uncomfortable holding back his laughter.

A smile flashed in his eyes and he took the lead in applauding.

Warm applause followed one after another. Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling, who was crying with laughter, and said, "You can laugh now." Jiang Ling

burst out laughing. Fortunately, he still had sense and was not too loud. The laughter was perfectly drowned in the applause. middle.

Guan Quan on the other end stiffened after saying this. When he saw Zhao Youlu taking the bouquet, he blushed and took off his clothes quickly, so fast that the staff holding the fireworks had no time to put them away.

"Congratulations to Mr. Guan for your successful proposal." Director Yang said with a smile: "Please wait for a moment. When all the proposals are over, we will help you take wedding photos." Director Yang made

a gesture of invitation to Guan. Quan and Zhao Youlu sat on the row of chairs behind everyone.

Guan Quan didn't stop for a second, and ran away with a blushing face. Zhao Youlu followed helplessly.

Niu Feng looked at everyone and then at Ai Qi.

The honest man who always followed the crowd was unexpectedly crisp and neat. He stepped forward first, holding a bouquet of flowers in his left hand and a disc in his right hand. He walked up to Ai Qi, knelt down on one knee, and his honest and square face turned red into a big tomato.

Niu Feng was speechless for a long time, unable to think of anything, so he held up the bouquet and DVD and said loudly: "I like you, can you marry me?"

Ai Qi was looking at Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu with a smile, but unexpectedly As soon as he turned around, there was a shy big man in front of him. He was stunned for a moment and blushed. He looked away in embarrassment. He took the flowers and the DVD and whispered: "Thank you." Everyone looked

at them with smiles. Director Yang He reminded with a smile: "You can only accept the bouquet if you agree. Teacher Ai, does this mean you agree?"

Ai Qi glanced at Niu Feng and nodded slightly.

The staff standing on both sides blew up the fireworks, and with the sound, everyone laughed and started to applaud.

Fu Jingming stepped forward, took a bouquet of roses in the middle, walked up to Tao Yuanbai, and said, "Marry me."

It was obvious that he was perfunctory.

Tao Yuanbai glanced at Xie Zexi, but saw that the upright and outstanding man didn't even look at him. His eyes were full of unconscious tenderness, looking at the young man in front of him who didn't know what he was talking about.

He looked at the person he had liked for more than ten years again. It was obviously a scene that should be happy, but there was a trace of resentment in his eyes. His poisonous eyes scanned everyone present one by one, and finally settled on Jiang Ling, and spit out a With the word "no", he left the field without taking the flower from Fu Jingming.

Being slapped in the face in front of everyone, Fu Jingming's face turned ferocious for a moment. He almost exploded on the spot after being mentally and physically exhausted for many days.

Fu Jingming clenched his fists, quickly walked out of the camera's shooting range, and slammed the bouquet in his hand to the ground.

Everyone tacitly pretended not to see it, and their eyes fell on Jiang Ling.

Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi.

Xie Zexi smiled at the corner of his mouth, encouraged Jiang Ling with his eyes, and said, "It's just a game, go ahead."

Jiang Ling took a deep look at Xie Zexi, went to the flower stand, picked out a bouquet of delicate red roses, and turned his back to everyone Take a deep breath and calm your mind.

Then, he dragged the ice sculpture towards Xie Zexi step by step, and finally stood in front of Xie Zexi.

The auditorium has an arched rose glass window, which is similar to the window in the attic of their small villa. The winter sun may be shining brightly outside, and the dazzling light casts on the beautiful glass window. Fragments of color can also be seen inside, like In the evening, the lake surface is constantly flashing and the golden light is jumping.

Just like Jiang Ling's rapidly beating heart.

"Xie Zexi." Jiang Ling moved his lips. His throat seemed to be extremely dry for a moment, nervous sweat oozed from his palms, and he could only hear the sound of "bang bang bang" in his ears, and he was holding his breath.

He held the flower and raised it in front of Xie Zexi. His body was shaking due to the tension. He stared at Xie Zexi closely with his peach-blossom eyes. He spoke every word and his voice was slightly trembling but he said loudly: "I like you, can you marry me? "

Xie Zexi looked at him. He seemed to have rehearsed this sentence many times. Even though he was so nervous, Jiang Ling still didn't get stuck.

very impressive.

Xie Zexi curled his lips, thinking that when it was over, he could praise him and Jiang Ling would be very happy.

Just as he was about to agree, Jiang Ling spoke again.

"If possible." Jiang Ling's eyelashes were like butterflies fluttering in the wind and rain, and their wings were shaking frequently, as if they had great determination. He looked at Xie Zexi longingly and asked, "I don't want to treat this as just a game. Is that okay?"

The solemn and solemn atmosphere infected everyone, and everyone was involuntarily attracted and looked at Jiang Ling in surprise.

Xie Zexi didn't expect Jiang Ling to be so solemn and paused slightly.

It should be over soon. Which world do you want to see next? The current alternatives are

1: In the world of copywriting and immortality, the flower of the high mountain is directly attacking x Little Phoenix

(Gong's meditation: Who is the one who devotes himself on time every month to relieve his love poison? The

little phoenix on the shoulder: guilty conscience.) 2: Perfectly clear the level from Infinite Stream * Stable while pretending to be a pig, eating tiger skin and shrimp , boss

attack Can kill God.)