Chapter 75

When he met Xia Xi who jumped into the lake, Bo Yu was with Chu Suifeng. He knew that Chu Suifeng and Xia Xi didn't know each other before, and their attitude when they met later in the mall was definitely not good.

Did he hear wrongly?

Bo Yu hesitated for a moment and then said, "I thought I heard you talking just now?"

Chu Suifeng nodded simply, expecting that Bo Yu couldn't look at the moon, closed the window, and said with a smile, "I just said a few words to myself. Said to himself, what's wrong?"

Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng, who had a normal expression, and shook his head slightly, maybe he really heard wrong.

Bo Yu put aside the matter for the time being and slowly got on the bed. As soon as he sat down in his seat, he heard Chu Suifeng come over and say, "I'll just sleep on the floor today." "

Why?" Bo Yu's heart tightened and his eyes narrowed. Wei Di, thought Chu Suifeng knew something.

Chu Suifeng sighed sadly in his heart. He didn't want to lay the floor, but if he didn't lay the floor, what if Bo Yu was used as a pillow again?

"I take back what I said before." Chu Suifeng touched the tip of his nose and said with a little embarrassment: "I may be a little bit dishonest when I sleep."

So Bo Yu should understand his subtext, right?

Chu Suifeng was about to pack the quilt and pillows when a hand as cool as jade held him down. The young man looked at him and whispered: "It doesn't matter."

Huh?

Chu Suifeng said tentatively, "I might accidentally roll over to you."

"Yeah." Bo Yu responded.

A question mark appeared on Chu Suifeng's head, and he continued, "I might accidentally use you as a pillow."

"Yeah." Bo Yu spoke calmly, still not letting go of his hand.

Now Chu Suifeng really couldn't tell what Bo Yu was thinking. He looked at the abnormal Bo Yu inquiringly, and a vague thought came to his mind.

Bo Yu lowered his eyes, retracted his hand, and explained lightly: "I want to live for a while, and I have to ask you to protect me. I can't always let you sleep on the floor. Besides, it's not like we haven't slept together before. It's just a hug. It's nothing. Does it matter, or do you mind?"

"Of course not." How could Chu Suifeng mind? He was mainly afraid that Bo Yu would mind, but since they didn't care, he didn't have to worry anymore.

Chu Suifeng didn't doubt Bo Yu's words at first. Bo Yu looked cold and clear, but in fact he was always soft-hearted and considerate of others. He was a typical cold-faced and warm-hearted person.

Therefore, Chu Suifeng thought for a moment, suppressed the weirdness in his heart, and promised: "Don't worry, I will try my best to restrain myself. I will be as peaceful as I can and try not to disturb you."

Bo Yu glanced at him and seemed to smile. He paused, said nothing, and got into bed, as if by default.

Chu Suifeng always felt that Bo Yu's look was a bit subtle, but when he thought about it more, it was not true. The young man even smiled at him.

He put his thoughts back and lay down on the bed, this time still next to the bed, as far away from Bo Yu as possible.

After a while, the breathing of the people around him gradually slowed down and they fell into a deep sleep. Only then did Chu Suifeng feel more sleepy.

He lay on his side with his back to Bo Yu, giving himself a hint in his heart to sleep peacefully, and then closed his eyes.

The next day.

When Chu Suifeng woke up, there was a familiar touch in his arms.

He lowered his head, and sure enough he saw Bo Yu appearing in his arms again, still in the familiar posture, with the familiar collar slightly open, revealing a seductive beauty.

Chu Suifeng: "..."

That night, Chu Suifeng once again gave himself a bunch of psychological hints, but it was still the same the next day.

Fortunately, Bo Yu seemed to have gotten used to it, and there was no longer any embarrassment on his face. He would usually tidy up the messy clothes slowly, and then watch Chu Suifeng hurried to the bathroom.

It didn't matter at first, but later he seemed to understand something. When Chu Suifeng went out, Bo Yu would give him a light smile.

Chu Suifeng felt that Bo Yu liked to smile more and more, which was a good thing. Of course, it would have been better if Bo Yu didn't smile at him when he went to the bathroom.

After breakfast, Bo Yu went to the studio.

Originally, they were supposed to go to the stray cat and dog rescue center yesterday, but Chu Suifeng said they would go there in two days, and Bo Yu easily agreed without asking any questions.

"I just have some inspiration for a new work. Let me go to the studio first and then go for a walk together in the evening?"

Chu Suifeng naturally did not refuse. He saw that Bo Yu did not lie to him this time. There was a touch of joy in the young man's eyebrows and he had no choice. Stay in the room and refuse him entry, choosing instead to stay in the studio.

And having inspiration means that Bo Yu's condition is not only getting better. Chu Suifeng's mood also improved and he sent a message to Uncle Fu to tell him the good news. The last time we met, Uncle Fu took the initiative to add him as a friend, and would occasionally come to ask him how Bo Yu was doing.

The other party was obviously very happy and sent several words of thanks to Chu Suifeng.

The evil god was injured by Chu Suifeng last time and has not appeared in the past few days. Bo Yu spent every day painting during the day, and went for a walk with Chu Suifeng on time after dinner in the evening. He listened to Chu Suifeng tell him the "truth", and the two lived a comfortable life.

The masked card appeared at the gate at dinner time on the third day, looking unhappy, standing at the gate and howling.

Chu Suifeng heard the sound, grabbed Bo Yu who was about to go upstairs, and said with a smile: "Here he comes."

Bo Yu also heard it, nodded, and went down to pick up the dog with Chu Suifeng.

The door opened, and a familiar black and white puppy squatted at the door. When he saw Bo Yu walking in front, he barked a little softer, let out a "wow", walked over and rubbed Bo Yu's leg.

After rubbing it, he looked at Chu Suifeng who had made him his pet with a masked face. He wanted to go in openly, but Chu Suifeng specifically told him to pretend to be a smarter ordinary dog ​​for the time being and not to scare him. When I get to Boyu, I can only stand at the door and howl.

Bo Yu didn't notice the masked eyes. Seeing the puppy getting close to him, he couldn't help but slightly curled his lips, bent down and touched the masked head, and said warmly: "It's so good." Chu Suifeng did not

let Bo Yu hug it. , lifting the masked back of the neck, he took the dog to the doghouse at the door. Dog toys and soft doghouses had been placed in it early, all of which were carefully selected by Bo Yu. "It's too late today, let Meng first Let me have a good rest and take him to the hospital tomorrow for a checkup and vaccination."

Masked, he looked at the dog house in the yard, his eyes widened, his short legs fluttered, and he looked at Bo Yu pitifully: "Woof woof. "I don't want to live outside in a doghouse.

"Okay." Bo Yu met those dog eyes, and he understood the meaning of masking in his heart, but naturally Chu Suifeng was more important, not to mention that he had already agreed to Chu Suifeng, so he only showed a slightly apologetic look, Still looked away.

The masked man suddenly understood and said that he was being given as a pet to Bo Yu, but Bo Yu only listened to the evil god Chu Suifeng! Rounding it all off, it would be a pet for Chu Suifeng.

Chu Suifeng glanced at the puppy, which was hiding angrily inside the dog house, stood up, and said to Bo Yu with a smile: "It seems that it likes this new home very much."

Bo Yu glanced at the masked dog who went in but didn't come out. , nodded in agreement.

Masked:? ?

Before he could step out of the dog house to clarify, Chu Suifeng had already pulled Bo Yu back to the villa and closed the door to block him out.

That night, Chu Suifeng thought for a long time and decided not to sleep tonight.

It stands to reason that the set of hints is very useful. It is a trick he often uses in infinite dungeons. There is no reason that it will not work after it is introduced.

In addition, another reason that made him feel something was wrong was Bo Yu's attitude.

Bo Yu obviously didn't like physical contact before, but now he is not happy to wake up in his arms every day without any discomfort. It was only later that he thought that if it was the previous Bo Yu, he might say to put a quilt in the middle. Completely separate her, rather than letting him hold her every day.

There is also a slightly open neckline no matter which pajamas you wear. It cannot be that all the brand-name pajamas of Bo Yu are of poor quality.

It was very simple to confirm his thoughts. Chu Suifeng waited for a while until the young man next to him fell asleep. He also slowed down his breathing and pretended to be asleep.

After a while, Bo Yu opened his eyes and called out softly: "Chu Suifeng?"

Chu Suifeng closed his eyes and breathed slowly, as if he had fallen into a deep sleep. In fact, his heart was raised and his nerves were slightly tense, a bit like the first time. How I felt when I pretended to be asleep to trick the BOSS into coming out when I passed the infinite dungeon. But at that time there was only excitement, and now...

curiosity? Confuse? Or...a hint of nervousness?

Chu Suifeng couldn't figure out these too complicated emotions, and he didn't have time to figure them out for the time being. He kept breathing regularly as a sleeping person should, and quietly waited for Bo Yu's next move.

After a few seconds, Bo Yu seemed to confirm that he was asleep. There was a rustling sound, and Chu Suifeng felt a slightly cool body approaching. Then, the young man was like a fish, driving on the familiar road. She snuggled into his arms and sighed contentedly.

When Chu Suifeng was stunned, his palm was gently lifted and fell on a piece of cool and delicate skin, showing an embracing posture, completely embracing the young man in his arms.

What he thought was a funny guess turned out to be true, and Chu Suifeng lost his composure at all.

He suddenly opened his eyes, looked down at the soft black hair of the person in his arms, opened his mouth, and whispered: "Bo Yu?"

Bo Yu, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, suddenly stiffened, as if he was slow in the camera. As if moving, he raised his head little by little and met Chu Suifeng's eyes.

"...You didn't sleep?" Bo Yu's breath stagnated, the contentment in his elegant and graceful eyebrows was shattered, and there was a faint hint of shock and panic.

Chu Suifeng took back the hand that Bo Yu had put on his waist. He felt that this posture was a bit uncomfortable, so he let go of Bo Yu and moved aside, sitting up.

But this action seemed to be misunderstood by Bo Yu. The blood on the face that was still a little red just now disappeared completely. The skin color, which was already extremely white, seemed to be dissipated now. Only the lips were faintly stained. Sip the blood.

The young man half sat up, clenched his fingers, most of his pale face was hidden in the dim shadows, his thin lips moved, and his voice was muffled, and he said, "You lied to me." Chu Suifeng felt his heart suddenly tighten when he saw him like that

. , explained in a hurry: "I gave myself a psychological hint, and I still hugged you the next day, so I felt something was wrong. I didn't expect..." Unexpectedly, it

was Bo Yu who took the initiative to get into his arms, and even Take off your clothes.

Chu Suifeng's expression was embarrassing. He didn't know that he would be so embarrassed one day.

Bo Yu didn't say a word. He hid in the shadow and looked at Chu Suifeng silently. After a while, the hand at his side curled up. He lowered his eyes and asked softly: "Now that you know, what do you think?"

Chu Suifeng paused, and an incredible idea came to his mind. It was just a little vague before, but now it is extremely clear.

As if to fulfill his idea, the young man stared at him from the shadows, pursing his blood-colored lips like a spring begonia. The contrast with the cold brows and eyes was so dazzling that people couldn't take their eyes away.

"I didn't expect you to know about it so soon, but now that I have discovered it." Bo Yu's eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings and trembled. When he raised his eyes, his beautiful red phoenix eyes were filled with a pool of affection, and there was a hint of apprehension. , solemnly said: "I like you, Chu Suifeng."

Bo Yu didn't know how to say this confession, his back straight like a taut string.

He hadn't prepared anything yet, so the gamble was forced to be made public. He didn't even know what his chances of winning were, but looking at Chu Suifeng's usual appearance, he was always not optimistic.

Bo Yu soon had nothing to think about, let alone anything. His mind went blank, and his fingers were so tense that they twitched. He could only hold his breath and wait for Chu Suifeng's answer.

One thought of heaven, one thought of hell, losing and winning, all in one thought of Chu Suifeng.

Which answer will he wait for?