Chapter 13

How is it possible? !

Doesn't Xie Zexi like him? Isn't that what Jiang Ling is pretending to be? How could it be true?

Tao Yuanbai's mind buzzed, and he subconsciously clenched his phone tightly. His voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat and he asked, "Are they really together?" "

You heard that right, they all kissed." Sister An He said impatiently: "Let me remind you one last time, everything you have now is given by Mr. Xie. Find a way to get Mr. Xie back. After all, we have known each other for more than ten years. It is better than that Jiang Ling who suddenly appeared, right?" "

But I only like brother Jing Ming." Tao Yuanbai's mind was in a mess.

"Fu Jingming will only harm you, so stop it as soon as possible!" Sister An said coldly: "There are also rumors about Mr. Xie. Don't spread them again before making Jinyao angry, otherwise no one can save you." "

No. I——" Before Tao Yuan could finish his words, the busy tone of "beep, beep, beep" sounded on the other end of the phone.

His chest rose and fell rapidly, as if he saw Jiang Ling's triumphant and mocking smile on his face. The unwillingness and vague anger of being betrayed surging in his heart were like poison, corroding and dissolving his flesh and blood.

Tao Yuanbai stood there for a long time until the staff came to him.

"Mr. Tao, are you okay?" The staff member was shocked when they saw his expression.

"It's okay." Tao Yuanbai put away the sinister look in his eyes, pulled out a stiff smile on his lips, returned the phone to the staff, and watched the person leave.

He returned to the cabin. Fu Jingming, who was sitting on the sofa watching TV, didn't even look at him. He kept looking at the screen.

Tao Yuanbai approached him, moved his lips, and asked softly: "Are you the one who spread the news between us and Zexi?"

Fu Jingming's eyes changed slightly, he glanced at the camera, and pulled Tao Yuan as if nothing had happened. Bai left the recording range and said in a low voice, "Are you crazy? Say this on the show?"

"Brother Jingming, is it you?" Tao Yuanbai asked.

"Don't you know?" Fu Jingming did not deny it and said sarcastically: "This is the condition for being with me. Otherwise, why would I ask you to let Xie Zexi fall in love with a variety show? Only in this way can the benefits be maximized and you can gain attention and become famous. Get up and compete with me."

"But I don't like Zexi at all. Why should he be involved in the matter between us?" Tao Yuanbai said with tears in his eyes, "Now everyone thinks it's me, Lian Ze Xidu thought it was me who said that, he must be angry."

Fu Jingming's face turned dark, and the accumulated negative emotions came up, and his tone was obviously angry: "Tao Yuanbai, you have to shoulder all the dirty things, You just want to get benefits, right? You said you don't like Xie Zexi, but I see that you enjoy his efforts. You say you like me, but you never stay away from Xie Zexi for a moment. You think I'm stupid and can't see that you are hanging on to him. ?"

Tao Yuanbai's expression froze, tears rolled down his eyes, and he bit his pale lips and said, "I don't, I'm just afraid, if Xie Zexi knows about that..." "

Xie Zexi and I, you choose one. "Seeing him like this, Fu Jingming's expression softened. There was a cold light in his eyes. He touched Tao Yuanbai's face and said warmly: "It's been so many years. It's just a small thing. He won't know." "Of course I choose

you. ." Tao Yuanbai felt the gentle caress on his face, his eyes were full of surprise, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks, and he nodded.

Fu Jingming suppressed the coldness in his eyes, and the smile on his lips was sarcastic. After more than ten years of relationship, he didn't believe that Xie Zexi would suddenly change his love for someone else.

It doesn't matter if he is aloof, it's not that he can't get the person he likes. No matter how hard he tries to provoke Tao Yuanbai, Tao Yuanbai will only stand on his side.

...

a meal where both guest and host enjoy themselves.

Jiang Ling made two meals in one go. Before starting the meal, the four of them packed the food for the evening and finished the meal with satisfaction. Niu Feng and Zhao Youlu finished washing the dishes and helping with the cleaning. I'm embarrassed to sit down again.

"Teacher Jiang's cooking is so delicious, I'm full." Guan Meixiu hugged the lunch box and said, "And Mr. Xie, thank you for your life-saving help today, then we will go back first."

" Thank you very much for today, and the food is really delicious." Ai Qi blushed a little, and said to Jiang Ling in shame: "I saw some dirty information about you before, and at first I thought you were difficult to get along with. It's me. I'm so shallow. I'm sorry. If anyone talks about you in the future, I will definitely clarify it for you." "

It's okay. I'm used to it." Jiang Ling came to his senses and said with a smile, "But I seem to have a lot of negative fans. You If you speak for me, you might get hurt, so I'm very happy with this idea."

Ai Qi glanced at Xie Zexi behind Jiang Ling, thinking that it might not happen in the future, smiled, and said, "Goodbye then."

The four people left just as quickly as they came. After they left, the small villa felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling, who was staring at the ground without blinking, as if there was something good-looking on the ground. He seemed a little embarrassed. He pondered for a moment, then broke the calm and asked, "Let's play some games together?" He remembered that

Jiang Ling seemed to be pretty. I like to play games, and when I opened the door for Guan Quan, they still had the game console in their hands.

Jiang Ling was in a state of mental stress and was particularly sensitive to familiar voices, and his body trembled subconsciously.

After listening to Xie Zexi's words, Jiang Ling's tense expression was a bit surprised. It seemed that he didn't expect that Xie Zexi would take the initiative to mention playing games. After all, he didn't look like someone who knew how to play games.

He relaxed slightly, nodded and said with a smile, "Okay."

Jiang Ling went to the master bedroom to take down the game console and controller, and cast the screen on the TV in the living room.

After a series of busy activities, the tension dissipated unconsciously.

"Before I came here, I thought I could play games when I was bored, so I took two controllers and bought a lot of games." Jiang Ling handed the controller to Xie Zexi and asked with a smile, "What do you want to play?" Xie Zexi said, "

Play Your favorite."

"Ah? Okay." Jiang Ling blinked his peach blossom eyes a few times and quickly looked away, hypnotizing himself. Xie Zexi just said casually, but the ears under the black hair were still quietly infected with heat.

Jiang Ling picked an arcade battle game and played two games before discovering that Xie Zexi really didn't know how to play games.

"This character should use more combos, that is, Z and..." The game he liked temporarily made Jiang Ling forget the previous episode. He took the initiative to take over the task of teaching Xie Zexi, and sat next to Xie Zexi with great interest, guiding him. A game of man-machine was played.

"Like this?" Xie Zexi followed what he said, and after a few combos, the burly game character on the screen beat the computer-controlled character to the point where he was unable to fight back. A few minutes later, a big victory appeared on the screen.

"Awesome, you won!" Jiang Ling cheered with joy, looking even happier than he had won.

Xie Zexi said "hmm", looked at the young man next to him with a smile and said, "Teacher Jiang taught well." Jiang

Ling shook his head, looked at Xie Zexi excitedly and said, "It's you who have the talent. I did this combo before." I studied for almost half an hour..."

Only then did he realize the distance between the two of them. Jiang Ling's voice slowly lowered, his eyes staring blankly at the man's thin lips close at hand, and his breath trembled uncontrollably. .

The sound of the game from the TV gradually faded away, and Jiang Ling heard a violent thumping sound coming from nowhere, blurring all the sounds and scenes around him.

Xie Zexi stared at Jiang Ling, who was approaching him little by little without knowing it. His dark eyes were filled with undercurrents. Before his hot breaths mingled together, he raised his hand and gently touched Jiang Ling's soft black hair as a reminder.

As soon as his held breath was released, Jiang Ling suddenly came back to his senses and stepped back. He put his hands on the sofa, his chest heaving and his heart beating like a drum. He was shocked to realize that he had forgotten to breathe.

What was he doing just now?

Jiang Ling looked away in embarrassment and panic.

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling with a complicated expression, mixed with scrutiny and scrutiny. He pondered for a moment, glanced at the camera, and whispered in Jiang Ling's ear: "Jiang Ling, don't get too involved in the drama." The whisper

was like a reminder, but also like cold water in a pocket, which made Jiang Ling's heart shiver.

Something new born on his chest was pinched and put out. His eyelashes trembled, and he gave a slightly stiff smile and said, "Of course, I have a sense of proportion." As if nothing had happened,

Jiang Ling paused and said with a smile. : "It was just a joke. If you don't move, I will stop. By the way, I'm sorry about what happened at noon." "

It's okay." Seeing that his expression was as usual, Xie Zexi put a slight smile on his lips again and said lightly.

He looked relaxed and didn't care at all. Jiang Ling unconsciously curled his fingers and said with a chuckle: "Yes, it was just a kiss. It's not the first kiss. We two grown men can't take advantage of each other."

As soon as Jiang Ling finished speaking, Xie Zexi's smile slowly disappeared.

"Isn't this your first kiss?" Xie Zexi asked.

Jiang Ling thought to himself that he was, he didn't even hold anyone's hand before wearing the book, but Xie Zexi definitely didn't... wait.

As a perfect attacker, Xie Zexi seems to have never held anyone's hand.

Jiang Ling's peach blossom eyes widened slightly, and her expression became strange.

Xie Zexi originally had no idea about that simple kiss, but now she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

Perhaps it was due to a slight mysophobia. Xie Zexi took a deep breath, looked at Jiang Ling who was giggling inexplicably, frowned slightly, and emphasized in a low voice: "You will never do that kind of behavior that crosses the line in the future." "

Yeah, okay." Jiang Ling's mood suddenly improved. He nodded with a smile and said, "Stop talking about this, let's play games!"

[: What did they just say? The voice is so small that I didn't hear it. Is there any lip reading master? 】

【: Don't we have to kiss in front? Why don't you kiss me anymore? Still sitting far away QAQ! 】

【: Where is the head-buttoning team? Come on, come on, it's your turn. 】

【: The lip-reading master is here! But the camera angle is not good, and only a little bit can be seen from the mouth shape, which seems to be a 'first kiss' and 'crossing the line'. 】

【:! ! So that was their first kiss? Do they want to play something more out of bounds? ! 】

【: The one in front of you is a genius at understanding! [Like] [Like]]

[: Maybe it's not easy to perform here, so I stopped kissing for the time being. Although, I still want to see them kiss QAQ. 】

The barrage slid by regretfully, and time flew by in a strange atmosphere.

Early the next morning, the guests gathered in the large villa where the staff lived and sat scattered in the living room on the first floor.

"After two days of close contact, I believe that everyone has gradually reached the threshold of love and has a preliminary understanding of the lover." Director Yang said with a smile: "Then the game we play today is quick question and answer. Please give me a quick answer." Answer the questions we asked within thirty seconds. The questions are all about your lover." "

The first and second place can get hot spring coupons given by the program team. Please enjoy the hot springs with your lover." Director Yang said: "There is no reward or punishment for the third place, and the last one needs to be responsible for the food of all the couples today."

The four people who can't cook looked at each other, and Guan Quan asked with tears in his eyes: "Director, if you can't What should I do about cooking?"

Director Yang said with a smile: "If you don't know how to cook, you can try it. If all the ingredients are scrapped..."

The foursome raised their minds and sat up straight in an instant, looking at Director Yang expectantly.

"Then everyone will starve together." Director Yang laughed and said: "So everyone must work hard not to lose one."

Group of Four: "..."

The program team prepared a lottery box, and the four groups drew lots. , the first to appear were Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu.

They grew up together and have an incomparable understanding of each other. The two of them answered the program team's questions easily with only one mistake out of ten questions in total.

The pressure was instantly placed on the next three groups.

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling, who was motionless, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you sure?"

Jiang Ling nodded confidently and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I don't say it's all right, at least I won't be wrong."

He is a loyal character fan of Xie Zexi before he entered the book. He has studied people thoroughly. Jiang Ling still has this confidence, and he will definitely not be slapped in the face like last time!