Chapter 87

Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue's slightly pursed lips, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

He vowed last night to stay two meters away from Cheng Qing, but Huo Jiangyue caught him today.

There was no requirement to give money, but Director Yang didn't care why Huo Jiangyue came. He saw the subtle atmosphere and took the lead to smooth things over. He said with a smile: "Mr. Huo is interested in "Retrospection", which means he thinks it has potential and is just about to start filming. , Mr. Huo, do you want to take a look?"

Gu Chao happened to make way for Huo Jiangyue, stood next to Director Yang, and shook off Cheng Qing's hand on his shoulder.

Cheng Qing's eyes darkened, and just as he was about to speak, Huo Jiangyue nodded in a good-natured manner and hummed.

Yang guided Huo Jiangyue and the people around him to the best viewing area. He passed Gu Chao before walking and signaled him with his eyes to perform well.

Special Assistant Liang, who was following Huo Jiangyue, also glanced at Gu Chao, smiled at him, and left without saying hello.

Gu Chao guessed that Huo Jiangyue came today partly because of him. After all, Huo Jiangyue told him not to worry yesterday, and he might have planned to inject capital at that time. The reason why he is acting so unfamiliar now is probably because he said last time that he did not want to expose his relationship with Huo Jiangyue.

However, Gu Chao felt that this kind of thing was not a bit of a surprise, but full of shock.

Huo Jiangyue was just his financial backer, so there was no need to go to such trouble.

When Cheng Qing saw people leaving, he asked, "Gu Chao, does Huo Jiangyue's coming today have anything to do with you?"

Gu Chao pretended to be thinking about something, ignored Cheng Qing behind him, and walked straight to the set.

Not long after, Gu Chao stood still in the camera. What he was going to do today was the scene where Xu Wanqing failed to save the heroine for the first time.

As soon as the clapperboard was struck, the young man in the center of the camera started to move.

Director Yang sat behind the monitor and glanced at Huo Jiangyue, who was watching the monitor next to him, wondering what this person was thinking.

From his point of view, Gu Chao's performance is slightly flawed, but it is very spiritual, especially this kind of explosive scene, which is very touching.

Mr. Huo has been watching for so long, why didn't he say a word?

The young man in the scene finished a shooting and took a moment to recover from his emotions. His cheeks were still stained with blood, and his dark eyes were as bright as water after crying.

Gu Chao took the tissue handed over by the staff, said thank you, wiped his face a little, looked at Huo Jiangyue who was looking at the monitor, hesitated for a second, and walked over.

As soon as they got closer, they heard Director Yang talking to Huo Jiangyue.

"Mr. Huo, what do you think of the actors' performance?"

Huo Jiangyue slowly looked away and commented: "It's wonderful."

Gu Chao paused slightly and raised the corners of his mouth. He didn't know why, but when Huo Jiangyue praised him, he felt a sense of pleasure in being recognized.

After hearing this comment, Director Yang felt relieved. He saw Gu Chao and waved him over.

When Gu Chao came closer, Director Yang smiled and said, "Gu Chao is a newcomer who was admitted because of his outstanding ability during the audition. He hasn't signed with the company yet. He just graduated from China Film and Television. He is only 21 years old. He is so young now." People are getting better and better."

Huo Jiangyue looked at Gu Chao, with a faint smile on his lips, but his tone was calm, as if he had thought about it and then asked: "You haven't signed a company yet? He's a good seedling. Didn't you consider Huayao?"

Director Yang was stunned, then smiled, hinting to Gu Chao to answer the question quickly.

Hua Yao would treat the person who asked Mr. Huo to sign with caution.

Gu Chao understood and looked at Huo Jiangyue. Although he didn't want to rely on connections to get into Huayao, if he refused, Huo Jiangyue wouldn't understand his thoughts and might be unhappy. She might think he was aloof.

With a chuckle in his heart, Gu Chao said with a smile, "Mr. Huo is joking. Huayao is very good. It is a company that every actor wants to join. Although I am a newcomer, I am no exception."

Huo Jiangyue Looking at him intently, his brows pressed lightly, as if he was a little confused, but he didn't ask anything. He just said, "Then I'll have someone contact you later."

Gu Chao smiled and nodded.

Huo Jiangyue left just as quickly as he came, and the group of people behind him also left quickly.

Gu Chao didn't notice Cheng Qing who also left, and quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Huo Jiangyue did not intend to reveal her relationship with him, Huo Jiangyue was suddenly stressed out just sitting there, and the usually lively crew became much quieter.

He thanked Director Yang, who had tried his best to recommend him, and was about to continue filming when a particularly concerned notification tone suddenly popped up on his phone.

Gu Chao only cared about one person in particular, and that was Huo Jiangyue.

But didn't Huo Jiangyue just leave?

He took out his cell phone in confusion, opened the screen and took a look. It was indeed a message from Huo Jiangyue, asking him to have dinner together in the evening.

"Gu Chao?" Director Yang asked from behind the monitor.

Gu Chao responded, hurriedly replied with a "OK", and quickly continued to shoot the next scene.

After a day of filming, it was already a little late when we returned to the hotel.

Gu Chaoxian sent a message to Huo Jiangyue. Almost the next second, Huo Jiangyue's message was sent over, telling him that a car was coming to pick him up and there was no rush.

Quite considerate. Gu Chao smiled softly, thought for a moment, and decided to take a bath and change into nicer clothes just in case.

As a pretty boy, asking a financial sponsor to take the initiative to date someone is already very unqualified, so I'd better find some compensation elsewhere.

After cleaning himself up, Gu Chao went downstairs and saw the car parked downstairs.

This time I changed to another one, but it is still worth a lot of money.

Gu Chao couldn't help but take a second look. For a big boss like Huo Jiangyue, there should be many luxury cars like this in his garage. It wouldn't be surprising to change one in a few days.

Just as this thought crossed his mind, Gu Chao saw Huo Jiangyue looking at him in the car and asked with some surprise: "Mr. Huo, are you here?"

He thought Huo Jiangyue would go over after he arrived at the restaurant. So there was no rush.

Huo Jiangyue hummed and motioned for him to get in the car. When Gu Chao got in, she asked casually, "What do you think of this car?" Gu Chao

was a little confused, but he still blew a rainbow fart, " It should be expensive? Mr. Huo has good taste and looks good."

A smile appeared on Huo Jiangyue's lips and she said softly: "It's inconvenient for you not to have a car. You can drive it from now on."

Gu Chao:?

I just signed a contract worth one million a month, which comes with a house, and now I'm getting a luxury car as a gift? !

Gu Chao put away the shock in his eyes. Are rich people so generous in their support?

However, although Huo Jiangyue was willing to give it, Gu Chao touched his conscience and said tactfully: "Mr. Huo, actually I work in the hotel at two o'clock and one line every day, so I don't need to drive."

Special Assistant Liang sat in the driver's seat, for the sake of Mr. Huo's love Qing Cao was heartbroken and multitasked. He kept listening to the corner and said with a smile: "Mr. Gu, just accept it. This is also Mr. Huo's wish. It's not convenient to go anywhere without a car now. Besides, if If anything happens in the future, please come to the company to pick up Mr. Huo."

Of course, the latter sentence is just an excuse, Huo Jiangyue is in need of a driver, there are many people willing to be his driver.

Huo Jiangyue said nothing, indicating acquiescence.

Gu Chao looked at him, then at Special Assistant Liang, and said, "Thank you, Mr. Huo." However,

Gu Chao had already made up his mind. The car would definitely be sealed up, and when the contract was over, it would be returned to Huo together with the house. Jiang Yue.

He felt that one million a month was really enough. Any more would really hurt his conscience. The main reason was that he was really not a qualified pretty boy. At least he couldn't do it on call. He wanted a financial backer this morning. Act with him.

When they arrived at the place, Gu Chao discovered that Huo Jiangyue was really generous. He booked a private room in a restaurant with excellent privacy, the kind with a sky garden, flowers all over the floor, and a piano that played to the music. But the atmosphere was too much like a couple's restaurant.

Special Assistant Liang sent the people there and left at the right time. Only Gu Chao and Huo Jiangyue were left in the entire box.

Gu Chao and Huo Jiangyue looked at each other, speechless.

To others, Gu Chao can be a talkative, but Huo Jiangyue... To be honest, every time he talks to Huo Jiangyue, it's a bit like facing the dean at school. This feeling is not obvious at first, but in Huo Jiangyue This was especially obvious after Yue became his financial sponsor.

"What do you want to eat?" Huo Jiangyue seemed to realize that something was wrong with the atmosphere. She softened her tone, handed the menu to Gu Chao, and said, "There are Western and Chinese food here. I heard that the desserts are also good. Many people like them. Let's try it? "

Gu Chao nodded and nodded a few points at random after careful consideration.

Huo Jiangyue looked at the food he ordered and added a few more items.

Everything was quickly served. Gu Chao looked at the various dishes on the table, then looked at Huo Jiangyue who had cut the steak and handed it to him, and once again stood in awe of Huo Jiangyue.

Those who don't know, think that he is the financial sponsor and Huo Jiangyue is the pretty boy who pleases him.

Is this the charm of a mature man? They are so nice to the pretty boys they pay to hire.

"Mr. Huo, you eat too." Gu Chao thought for a moment and pushed the plate of French fried foie gras in front of him towards Huo Jiangyue.

In fact, as a qualified pretty boy at this time, he should feed the benefactor, but facing Huo Jiangyue... Gu Chao didn't have the guts.

"Thank you." Huo Jiangyue smiled lightly, cut off a piece of foie gras gracefully and ate it.

Gu Chao then started to eat.

He had hardly eaten this kind of Western food, and he didn't even know how to use a knife and fork, but Huo Jiangyue took special care of him. He would cut what needed to be cut for him, and would also teach him carefully and tell him some etiquette of upper class society.

Gu Chao listened very carefully, not only because he might have to attend various upper-class banquets with Huo Jiangyue in the future, but this knowledge was also very useful for him who had just entered the entertainment industry.

Unknowingly, the atmosphere became more and more relaxed and harmonious under the guidance of Huo Jiangyue. After finishing the meal, Gu Chao still felt a little unfinished.

"Thank you, Mr. Huo." Gu Chao curled his lips and said, "I have benefited a lot from today."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Chao suddenly remembered that Huo Jiangyue was not here to be his teacher, and he suddenly felt embarrassed.

Huo Jiangyue didn't seem to notice his guilty conscience, but asked, "What do you think of this place?" Are you satisfied?

Gu Chao was stunned for a moment, and the person in front of him stared at him without blinking, with a hint of...expectation in his deep eyes.

Gu Chao suspected that there was something wrong with his eyes. He blinked and Huo Jiangyue returned to normal.

"It's pretty good, the dessert is delicious." Gu Chao said truthfully.

But except for the desserts, he didn't pay attention to anything else. Who focused his attention on what Huo Jiangyue said.

Huo Jiangyue nodded, the snow on his stern brows melted away, covered with a little pleasant warmth, and said: "If you like it, pack another one and take it back as a supper at night."

Gu Chao asked in surprise: "What else can I do tonight? Do you want to go back?"

He thought Huo Jiangyue specially asked him to have dinner, deliver the car and give lectures because she wanted to make him happy first and then exercise some rights of the sponsor, but it turned out to be so pure? Are you really just taking him out for a meal worth thousands of dollars? ?

Is Huo Jiangyue doing something good or good?

Gu Chao was confused.

Huo Jiangyue stood up for a moment, then looked at Gu Chao quietly, equally confused.

What does it mean? Gu Chao also wants to do something else? Didn't you satisfy him last night?

But as soon as the mark that was caused by the torment disappeared... Huo Jiangyue was a little frightened and inevitably hesitated for a moment.

Forget it, considering that Gu Chao is indeed energetic at a young age, as a lover, he should get used to it as soon as possible.

Huo Jiangyue secretly took a deep breath and said calmly: "Then you stay, I'll have someone take you to the set tomorrow morning."

Gu Chao had a look of understanding on his face, he knew it! This meal is definitely more than just dinner.

Everything was arranged in advance.

Didn't Huo Jiangyue feel satisfied that night?

Gu Chao fell into deep thought. It seemed that he was going to work harder tonight.

coming! I will work harder tomorrow, dears, don't hoard me QAQ