Chapter 121

Jiang Wang's heart softened as soon as he caught his gaze.

Who is Lin Ting? Lin Ting is a god of learning who only cares about learning, no matter in the future or now!

How could you spy on him?

Jiang Wang nodded in agreement with Gu Qing's words, and assured Lin Ting: "Don't worry, I absolutely believe you. Shao Yue sometimes has a bad mind. This is slander. I won't believe it.

" Well, Shao Yue, who was compared to a dog, was so angry that his nose was crooked.

He originally wanted to use the action of placing the plate to go over and quietly listen to what they were saying. He hesitated whether to expose Lin Ting's true face on the spot. He never expected that he would be branded with such a bad mark. These two people even treated Lin Ting. Serving as a god means not listening to advice.

Shao Yue immediately sneered and left.

Just wait and see, he will find evidence to expose Lin Ting's true face!

No one noticed that Shao Yue had come.

Lin Ting's cold sweat subsided in his palms. He stared blankly at Jiang Wang, his black eyelashes were like fluttering butterflies, and his lips moved lightly, as if he had a thousand things to say.

Jiang Wang had an "I understand" look on his face, patted Lin Ting's shoulder, and said sincerely: "Don't be too moved, I should trust you."

You are my big learner, no one can misunderstand you.

Jiang Wang nodded secretly for his own realization.

Gu Qing had been standing next to them holding a plate, his arms were a little tired, and he asked shyly: "Classmate Lin, I also believe in you, can I sit next to you?"

Jiang Wang's heart was ringing with alarm.

Although his current direction is different from those in those scenes, and he will definitely not like Lu Qing, Shao Yue does seem to like him, so does Lu Qing really regard Lin Ting as Bai Yueguang?

Regardless of whether Gu Qing likes Lin Ting or simply regards Lin Ting as a role model, once the two of them get in touch or they have a first-come-first-serve relationship, it will seriously distract Lin Ting's attention. If he is not careful, his Bodhisattva Maybe it will help others.

No, no one can take away his talent for learning!

"Classmate Gu..." Before Jiang Wang could secretly poke him away, Lin Ting had already nodded gently.

Jiang Wang was discouraged and stared at Lu Qing who was happily sitting down, wondering how to separate them.

It's not that he was selfish and didn't want Lin Ting to make friends. If someone else came today, he would never stop him stingyly, but this was Gu Qing.

While Jiang Wang was thinking, Lin Ting, who was sitting opposite, looked into his eyes as he stared at Lu Qing.

Lin Ting's hand holding the chopsticks tightened little by little, as if she was fighting something. After a moment, she said softly: "Thank you, believe me."

Jiang Wang's attention was indeed drawn back, and he said with a smile: "This It's nothing."

Gu Qing, who was eating beside him, had food in his mouth and couldn't speak easily, so he quickly nodded in agreement.

Lin Ting's eyes seemed to be crooked. He rehearsed it many times in his mind before taking a deep breath and thinking slowly before saying: "The misunderstanding may be because you were at the door to save Lu Qing before, and I happened to see you. Later, I found those people at the school gate..."

Jiang Wang understood. He couldn't bear to see Lin Ting working so hard to cover up the stuttering. He spoke slowly and laboriously, interrupted and concluded: "You found those people squatting on me at the school gate. And Shao Yue, you were worried about us and just followed us yesterday?"

Lin Ting nodded, lowered his head and said, "I want to remind you, but I'm afraid of making a mistake."

Jiang Wang's eyes softened instantly when he looked at Lin Ting, what is this Good angel, he comforted him with the gentlest voice: "You did the right thing yesterday. Those people took the guy. If Shao Yuezhen and I fight with them, we will definitely suffer. No matter what, thank you."

Gu Qing, who had no idea what was going on, was stunned. He reluctantly extracted the information from the conversation between the two, and said guiltily: "It was all because of helping me that you got into trouble with that group of people. What if they come again? Jiang Wang, why don't we call the police?"

Jiang Wang glanced at him and said, "They didn't do anything, so there's no point in calling the police."

Gu Qing was still feeling even more guilty.

Lin Ting's delicate brows frowned slightly, her eyes full of worry.

Jiang Wang didn't care, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I can deal with this group of gangsters."

As Jiang Wang said, they are just a group of idle gangsters. There are thousands of ways to deal with them, and they are not worth taking to heart.

There was no need for the Jiang family to come forward, so Jiang Wang adopted the simplest and crudest method - to treat others in their own way.

That afternoon, the gangsters who continued to squat at the gate of Changyu School were angered and squatted. Just like the students they extorted, a group of fierce and strong men forced them into a corner... After that day

, Changyu's students were surprised to find that the gangsters who often hung around the door had disappeared.

Lin Ting and Gu Qing also discovered it and both breathed a sigh of relief.

School had just ended. Jiang couldn't help laughing when he saw the worry on Lin Ting's eyebrows disappearing, and said, "Do you believe it now?"

Lin Ting smiled slightly and nodded.

As soon as he got out of school, Gu Qing followed them with his schoolbag on his back, applauding and praising: "Brother Jiang is so awesome!"

Jiang Wang didn't want his praise, and even felt a little annoyed that Gu Qing insisted on following him, secretly staring at the people grinding Grinding teeth.

His line of sight was suddenly blocked inadvertently. Lin Ting stood in front of him, looking at him with clear black and white eyes, and said softly: "See you tomorrow?" Tomorrow is the

weekend, and it is also the day when Lin Ting agrees to open a small stove for Jiang Wang.

Jiang Wang immediately stretched his brows, nodded happily, waved reluctantly, and said, "See you tomorrow."

Gu Qing opened his mouth, and Jiang Wang instantly felt wary, fearing that he would step in again, and turned around and ran up the river. The driver parked the luxury car at the door.

Originally Jiang Wang went home with Shao Yue, but since Shao Yue said those words today, he and Shao Yue started a cold war, so he simply asked the Jiang family's driver to pick him up.

It just saves time and can memorize a few more knowledge points in the car.

Jiang Wang took out Lin Ting's notebook and lamented his diligence again, feeling vaguely that he had forgotten something.

He paused, thought about it for a long time, and finally remembered.

Lin listened to the wounds on his forearms from being beaten, and was interrupted several times, which made him forget to ask.

Jiang Wang frowned, looking a little annoyed.

Let's meet tomorrow and ask.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, it was still the second floor of the milk tea shop from last time.

The milk tea shop next to the school doesn't do much business on weekends. There are only two people on the second floor, Jiang Wang and Lin Ting.

After Jiang Wang asked Lin Ting, he ordered two cups of lemon tea as usual, and ordered a few fried snacks from the store. He spread out his book and humbly asked his teacher Lin for advice.

There were a lot of questions that had been accumulated for two days. Lin heard that he was a slow talker, so he specially prepared a draft book and wrote all the answers on paper.

Jiang Wang glanced at the draft book, said nothing, and looked at it seriously.

For a moment, the only sound on the second floor was the rustle of writing. The two teenagers sat together and immersed themselves in studying. The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable, but unbelievably harmonious.

The clerk who came to deliver milk tea and snacks couldn't help but slow down, smiled, put down his things and left quietly.

After these few days, Jiang Wang has been able to get into a learning state quickly. Although he doesn't like studying, he has always been strong in executing what he really wants to do, and he also has a certain degree of self-discipline.

Originally, his desire to study was not particularly strong. He just wanted to stay away from the two troublesome men Shao Yue and Gu Qing for a while, and at the same time, he could be admitted to a domestic university and prevent his parents from sending him abroad. However, Shao Yue's words still stimulated him and he worked hard. Another motivation for studying is to get into a good university and slap Shao Yue hard in the face!

Jiang Wang was so full of fighting spirit that he no longer felt a headache when reading the long words in the Chinese language book.

The young man's unbridled temperament rarely calmed down, his eyes were completely focused, his thin lips pursed into a straight line, and his handsome face looked serious as he worked on overcoming the difficult problems in the book.

Lin Ting had just worked a part-time job all morning, and now his shoulder was a little painful. He rubbed it without leaving any trace, raised his eyes, and stared at Jiang Wang who was looking down at the book opposite him, and the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up slightly.

Two months ago, he was quietly watching Jiang Wang in the corner. He never expected that one day, he would actually become friends with Jiang Wang.

Lin Ting has two secrets.

He is a stammer. He likes Jiang Wang.

The first secret was not a secret at first. Too many people used it to laugh at him when he was in school. In order to study quietly, Lin Ting listened to the necessity and never spoke after that. Anyway, he had no friends and there was no need to speak when he was studying.

Facts have proved that his choice was correct. From then on, the people who deliberately laughed at him slowly dispersed, and over time, this matter became a secret.

The second secret was the real secret that Lin Ting hid deep in his heart and guarded it to the end.

If Jiang Wang is like the blazing sun in the sky, he is a mole in the shadows who cannot see the light. He can only live in the dark underground, keeping his longing for sunshine in his heart.

Therefore, Lin Ting never expected Jiang Wang to respond to him. He had already thought about it. This was the secret love of a despicable person hiding in the dark. He would not let Jiang Wang know, nor did he need to let Jiang Wang know.

It's good now. Jiang Wang treats him as a friend. He will eat with him, talk to him, and smile with him. Although it is for him to tutor and study, Lin Ting is also very satisfied.

It's Shao Yue...

Lin Ting pursed his lips. What he explained before was true. He didn't follow Jiang Wang, but he did secretly watch Jiang Wang at school. Sometimes he didn't want to, but his eyes just drifted involuntarily. I've passed by, is this considered voyeurism?

Is he... a pervert?

Lin Ting lowered his head.

Jiang Wang, who was tired of studying, put down his pen and stretched. When he looked up, he found that Lin Ting was in a daze. His dark eyes were a little watery, and his fleshless cheeks were pale and pale, and he looked like he was suffering.

Jiang Wang was more concerned about studying his thighs than himself, and immediately asked nervously: "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

Lin Ting didn't want Jiang Wang to worry, so she reluctantly held the corner of her mouth and shook her head.

Jiang Wang did not feel relieved. He picked up Lin Ting's untouched cup of lemon tea, inserted the straw himself and placed it in front of him. He then pushed the snack in front of Lin Ting and said angrily: "Are you tired from studying?" ? I forgot, classmate Lin doesn't have to take care of me, you can rest if you want."

Lin Ting looked at Jiang Wang's misunderstanding and moved her lips. Jiang Wang had already smiled again and said, "I think we should be considered friends. I won't call you Classmate Lin, okay?"

"Okay."

Lin Ting nodded.

Jiang Wang looked at Lin Ting, whose eyes were suddenly filled with light, and sighed in his heart that his guess was correct, Lin Ting really wanted to be a good brother with him!

Taking advantage of the break, Jiang Wang remembered what he wanted to ask and asked with concern: "By the way, what's the reason for the injury on your hand?"

Question!