Chapter 67

"But I have a condition."

Before parking the car, the boy's voice sounded again, proposing a deal.

Chu Suifeng raised his eyebrows and said nothing, waiting for it to continue.

The puppy glanced at him to confirm that he had no signs of anger, and said cautiously: "Without your protection, the protagonist is in danger. He attracts monsters just like the villain, but the evil god is currently only slightly interested in the protagonist. , I hope you can help him when he is in danger."

As if afraid of Chu Suifeng's rejection, it added: "If the protagonist dies, this world that has not yet been able to operate on its own will be destroyed, and then it will not only be me, Bo Yu, you will die too, and everything will perish."

The puppy in the back seat was sitting upright, and the puppy's eyes, which had been full of tears just now, were dark, revealing a solemn and heavy look, as well as concern for the future of the world. There is really a sense of world consciousness.

"This is not a threat, you can take it as a request." But in a blink of an eye, that feeling was gone, and the puppy said dejectedly: "You are awake. Neither the world line nor I can control you. Everything is decided by yourself. ."

Chu Suifeng didn't ask him what awakening meant, or that the power was so powerful that world consciousness could not affect his level. He seemed to have some vague understanding of these things, so he knew that the world was a book. Not much emotion.

While passing through a certain dungeon, he discovered something strange. He was in a bad mood for a while, and violently penetrated several worlds one after another. The infinite world couldn't bear it anymore, so he was ejected.

Chu Suifeng pondered for a moment.

The puppy looked at him anxiously.

Bo Yu parked the car and took off his seat belt when he saw Chu Suifeng looking at the little puppy in the back seat. He looked at each other for a while, but neither the person nor the dog noticed him.

Doesn't Chu Suifeng dislike this dog?

A little doubt appeared in Bo Yu's eyes, and he said: "Chu Suifeng?"

"Huh?" Chu Suifeng came back to his senses and looked at the young man, his eyes lingering on the red string carefully worn on the young man's fragile and white neck. For a second, the amulet was obscured by the collar of the white shirt, but a faint shadow of red could still be seen.

Bo Yu couldn't wear something like this for a lifetime, and he couldn't stay by Bo Yu's side forever. Again, Bo Yu treated him well and was a good employer. Chu Suifeng didn't mind giving back a little.

Chu Suifeng said: "Okay."

The puppy raised his head in surprise: "Really? That's great, it's very simple. In fact, it's enough to achieve the ending of the original work. You just need to help the protagonist Shou get through this period of time and wait for the evil god Just fall in love with him and bring them together. Although it lacks the assistance of the villain and needs to figure out how to bring them together, I believe you will be able to complete the task well."

Chu Suifeng agreed. It was overjoyed and willing to reveal more. information.

Chu Suifeng glanced at him and looked at Bo Yu, who was still waiting for him to get off the car. He slipped the dog out and entered the pet hospital with Bo Yu.

The puppy, who was held up by the scruff of his neck, looked back at him frequently in disbelief.

The voice in his ear that only he could hear was filled with fear: "Didn't you say you won't take me to do that?"

Chu Suifeng said with disgust: "But as a world consciousness, you are really embarrassed."

Hearing the voice, Bo Yu turned his head and said, His long and thick eyelashes fluttered, and he asked, "What?"

Chu Suifeng smiled and said, "It's okay, just talking to myself."

Bo Yu stopped talking. There were quite a lot of people in the hospital, so he asked Chu Suifeng to go first. Go to the seat and watch the dog while he registers.

Chu Suifeng followed the instructions and took Gouzi to wait for a seat. They still had something to say.

The puppy was full of grievances: "The world consciousness of each world is different. People like me can only be regarded as incomplete products before they are separated from the script. It would be good to have consciousness that can be transformed into entities! The complete big world is a minority among the few. When I'm complete, I'll definitely be more majestic than I am now!"

Seeing Chu Suifeng taking it into the hospital and Bo Yu registering, it just wanted to abandon this incarnation. It's not a physical problem, let other world consciousnesses know. Especially the infinity next door, it is simply the most embarrassing consciousness in history!

"No." Chu Suifeng's eyes always fell on the young man not far away, and he casually explained the reason why the doctor would not agree because he was too young. The puppy was relieved.

"Bo Yu should give you a checkup and let you go. Then, when the protagonist is in danger, you can call me back to the villa." Chu Suifeng said in a nonchalant tone.

"Okay." The puppy nodded.

Chu Suifeng pinched Bo Yu's soft ears and rubbed them harshly, and said, "Don't forget what you promised me, tell me quickly."

The puppy said that it was almost impossible to change Bo Yu's physique, unless he changed Bo Yu's body, but that would be okay. It's not Bo Yu anymore. Although it is useless, when the world is complete, it will have extremely powerful power. Before the mind is assimilated by the world, it can directly erase Bo Yu's physique with hands and feet.

"Okay." Chu Suifeng thought for a moment, how could such a stupid dog have the nerve to lie to him.

A shadow was cast in front of his eyes. Chu Suifeng raised his eyes and saw Bo Yu standing in front of him, holding the trumpet's hand slightly tightly and looking at him strangely. After hesitating for a moment, he still asked: "Are you talking to the dog?"

"Well, I gave it a name." Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "It's called Masked, how appropriate."

The puppy suddenly had an additional name:? ?

The paper in Bo Yu's hand was slightly loose. He glanced at the little dog with a black hood, nodded in agreement, and sat next to Chu Suifeng.

Chu Suifeng was a little absent-minded along the way. He didn't even say anything to him, and even the eyes that he used to glance at him disappeared.

Bo Yu originally thought it was just right. Last night was really embarrassing. It would be better if they could pretend that nothing happened. After all, nothing happened to them.

He was a little inexplicably angry at the time. Chu Suifeng's attitude was too casual and he didn't take those intimate actions and ambiguous words to heart, which highlighted that he was too easily touched by a word. Too stupid. Coupled with the fact that he had just fallen ill and was not yet very clear-headed, he was temporarily obsessed and... seduced Chu Suifeng, a straight man.

Although it seemed that Chu Suifeng was not that upright, Bo Yu still felt very sorry, and there were still some things hidden under various emotions, buried deep in the ground, that he had not noticed.

As a result, Bo Yu was still in a confused mood when he woke up today. He didn't want to stay in the studio, where all he was painting was Chu Suifeng. He might as well find something to do and go out to relax.

Unexpectedly, Chu Suifeng ignored him directly. He would rather talk to himself than talk to him. He could not figure out what Chu Suifeng was thinking along the way. He even thought about whether Chu Suifeng could not accept it after reacting. Last night I almost bent over and quit my job.

But soon, Chu Suifeng returned to his usual attitude, and he checked the mask with him. When he learned that sterilization was not possible, he found a rescue center for stray cats and dogs to send him to. During this period, there was nothing unusual, and he started talking to him again. Babbling here and there.

Bo Yu breathed a sigh of relief, his expression relaxed, the distant air on his cold and elegant eyebrows disappeared, and a faint smile appeared in his red and phoenix eyes.

He didn't think much about it and just attributed his emotion to the fact that once Chu Suifeng left, there was no one to treat his illness.

Chu Suifeng was his life-saving straw, nothing more.

Xiaobo is beginning to fall~ This is not all the life-saving straw~

Thank you 'Qiancha' baby for the deep water this time and the last dive! ! The first diving/deep water achievement in life has been achieved! I'm super happy, I'll update another chapter tonight! 0v0