Chapter 88

In order to make it easier for Gu Chao to go filming in the morning, Huo Jiangyue took Gu Chao to a nearby house.

The house is a large flat-floor apartment and is cleaned every week, so it looks fairly clean.

Huo Jiangyue gave the key to the house to Gu Chao and said, "If you don't want to stay in a hotel, come here to rest."

Gu Chao glanced at the large flat floor with Nordic decoration and estimated that he might come here often in the future. He did not refuse and accepted. Got the key.

Assistant Liang dropped them off and left after get off work. Before leaving, he also gave the car keys to Gu Chao.

Suddenly there were two more keys in his hand, and Gu Chao felt a little embarrassed.

He and Huo Jiangyue looked at each other face to face for a while, feeling a little uncomfortable thinking about what they would do later.

Huo Jiangyue didn't know that she could sense his emotions, so she broke the calm and said, "You sit down first, I'll go handle some work."

Gu Chao nodded and watched Huo Jiangyue turn to go to the study and sit down with the packed cake. In the living room, I took out my mobile phone to play and occasionally took a bite.

She doesn't know why Huo Jiangyue thinks he likes sweets. In fact, he likes sweets in general, and Gu Xi likes them very much, but she can't eat more cream due to illness. But the small cake tastes really good. When the salary is paid, I will buy one for Gu Xi to try.

Gu Chao thought, clicked into v-blog and looked at the backstage.

Looking back at the final makeup photo released two days ago, it became a hot topic at that time, which brought a lot of discussion to him as a new star, and gained Xiao Wan's fans.

Ever since he posted a Weibo post with the crew on the day when the makeup photos were released, Gu Chao stopped caring about it. Looking back now, he actually has a new wave of fans. Different from the licking comments and questioning comments posted before, this time fans are generally much gentler, and they are all shouting comments of expectation and encouragement.

Gu Chao noticed some signs from it, and after browsing for a long time, he realized that it was because Cheng Qing followed him and posted on his blog.

[Cheng Qingv: I have been working with @just days and nights for a few days, and I feel more and more that he is Xu Wanqing in my mind. I am very happy to work together. 】

Gu Chao was very confused. Wasn't Cheng Qing unhappy again this morning? Why send him traffic suddenly? For the first time, he couldn't understand someone, but he didn't want to.

Just as Gu Chao was about to turn off the software, the number of fans in the background suddenly surged, almost causing the computer to freeze.

Gu Chao almost thought there was something wrong with his phone, so he quickly checked it again and found that this time it was because Huo Jiangyue and Huayao Media officials paid attention to him.

[Huo Jiangyue v: I went to inspect the crew of "Retrospection" today and saw a good youngster with good abilities [smile]@Just look at the day and night. 】

Gu Chao:? ?

Gu Chao looked at the Weibo post several times with suspicion before confirming that he had read it correctly.

The point is, why did Huo Jiangyue do this? Logically speaking, it's not necessary. If you want to flatter him, you can just tell Hua Yao directly. This will almost follow Cheng Qing's blog... There is some sense of secret competition.

This idea was dismissed by Gu Chao as soon as it came up. He was a little funny. How could it be possible for someone like Huo Jiangyue?

In the study room.

Huo Jiangyue lowered her eyes and looked at the computer screen, tapping her fingertips regularly on the table with a somewhat unhappy expression.

Becoming an investor could not completely prevent Cheng Qing from making things difficult for Gu Chao, but his original intention was just to convey a message to Cheng Qing: Gu Chao was someone he valued.

I thought Cheng Qing would retreat in spite of the difficulty, but unexpectedly she turned around and challenged him.

Huo Jiangyue has never been afraid of trouble, so she will not tolerate it, but Gu Chao doesn't want to expose his relationship with him, but it's a pity that he can't go to war as a lover.

His temples throbbed again, Huo Jiangyue frowned, closed his eyes and rubbed them, turned off the computer, got up and went to the living room.

In the living room, the young man was sitting on the sofa looking at his mobile phone, eating the desserts he bought one bite at a time. He didn't know what he saw was funny, and raised the corners of his mouth with a little cream on it.

The depression in Huo Jiangyue's chest dissipated instantly, and her deep eyes became softer. She walked over and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Gu Chao exited the V-Bo interface, put down his phone and said with a smile, "It's nothing, Mr. Huo's work is over." ?"

"Yeah." Huo Jiangyue's eyes stayed at the corner of his mouth.

"Is it stained with something?" Gu Chao subconsciously touched it, but the corner of his mouth was touched by a touch of warmth first.

Gu Chao was stunned for a moment when he saw a little light pink cream on Huo Jiangyue's slender index finger. He blinked to regain consciousness, took a tissue from the coffee table and wiped it off for Huo Jiangyue, and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo Just say it next time, I can wipe it myself."

Huo Jiangyue said, "It doesn't matter, you can't see."

Gu Chao didn't want to say anything else, so he lowered his head and grabbed Huo Jiangyue's hand, and carefully wiped his fingers. He was so clean that he didn't notice the increasingly dark eyes of the person in front of him.

After wiping, when Gu Chao let go, he was held by Huo Jiangyue.

"Mr. Huo?" Gu Chao asked doubtfully.

Huo Jiangyue's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and his fingers unconsciously touched the young man's hand that was wiping him. Realizing that this action was inappropriate, he quickly let go and said, "No need to call sir, just call me by name."

Gu Chao His eyebrows were slightly curved, and he raised his lips and said, "Okay."

The atmosphere fell into a strange silence again. Huo Jiangyue's deep voice was slightly hoarse, "I'm going to take a shower."

Gu Chao remained calm on the surface, still smiling and saying "Okay." , but said in his heart: Here it comes!

Watching Huo Jiangyue go to the bathroom, Gu Chao threw the finished garbage into the trash can, took out the small things prepared in his trouser pocket, stared at them and began to think.

The last time was his first time. Not only might his skills not be that good, but Gu Chao also learned later that if men do that with men, they need to be cleaned afterwards without these little things. But he didn't know it at all and just hugged people. Fell asleep.

Fortunately, Huo Jiangyue didn't get angry. He felt that Huo Jiangyue's tolerance for him was beyond the sky.

Today was a day to avenge past shame, and Gu Chao decided to behave well.

He just didn't know which flavor Huo Jiangyue liked, so Gu Chao bought the same kind of every little thing. Anyway, practice brings true knowledge, and you will know after using it once.

After putting away these small things, Gu Chao sat calmly on the sofa, turned his phone to silent, and waited for Huo Jiangyue to come out.

Maybe the house was too quiet and there wasn't much furniture, but Gu Chao always felt that he could vaguely hear the sound of the bathroom.

The sound of gurgling water was accompanied by the beating of the heartbeat, which became louder and louder. Gu Chao couldn't help but hold his breath, rarely feeling a little nervous.

I was drugged before, but now I am obviously completely awake, but just like being drunk, everything around me feels hazy.

The sound of water stopped.

Huo Jiangyue walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

He had just taken a shower, and his whole body was exuding moisture. His black hair was damp, and there were a few drops of water hanging on his smooth jawline. Perhaps he had been in the office all year round, and his bare chest and exposed skin were extremely white.

Gu Chao knew that the marks left on such a body would be extremely obvious.

The scene where he was covered in red flashed through his mind. Gu Chao's throat tightened, his eyes darkened for a moment, and the tension disappeared instantly. He looked straight at Huo Jiangyue and smiled slightly.

Everything else falls into place.

Compared with the first time, Gu Chao's movements at the beginning this time were much gentler and more restrained, but there were still some minor conflicts.

Sensing that Huo Jiangyue wanted to turn over, Gu Chao suppressed the other party without moving, with a smile on his face and his fingers pointing down.

What a joke, although Uncle Huo is nine years older than him, he has been working out consciously despite sitting in an office all year round. How could Uncle Huo push back?

Huo Jiangyue snorted, and his ears were slightly red. He took a deep breath, stared at Gu Chao, and discussed: "One person at a time." Gu Chao understood in seconds,

blinked innocently, and firmly objected: "But I only Do 1."

He likes the feeling of being completely in control of others and doesn't like being controlled at all.

Huo Jiangyue tightened her grip on Gu Chao's hand, seeming to be hesitating. Gu Chao didn't want to wait for anyone to react. Anyway, he just wanted to do 1. He simply got to the point and looked at Huo Jiangyue's slightly widened eyes. , the expression on his cold and handsome face changed because of him, and an itch arose in his heart. He lowered his head and kissed the other person.

Feeling the light touch on his eyelids, Huo Jiangyue closed his eyes subconsciously, his slightly frowning brows relaxed, thinking forget it, let's talk about it later.

Gu Chao found that Huo Jiangyue acquiesced to his action, a sly smile flashed in his eyes, and he began to work hard, vowing to avenge his shame and satisfy his Uncle Huo.

With previous experience, Gu Chao was very confident.

Time passed slowly, Huo Jiangyue tightened his hands tighter and tighter, sweat broke out on his forehead, and he looked at Gu Chao with a look of surprise and faint collapse.

"You..."

"What's wrong, Uncle Huo?" Gu Chao looked up from his busy schedule and grinned at Huo Jiangyue with a bright smile. The little pear dimple was full of intoxicating sweetness, and his light brown eyes were filled with shocking darkness. Like a wolf that has been hungry for a long time, enjoying the delicious prey that bumped into it, but was suddenly interrupted.

Huo Jiangyue had seen this side of Gu Chao a long time ago, so he was not surprised. He didn't want to show his timidity, so he swallowed back his words, tried to distract Gu Chao's mind with conversation, and asked in a hoarse voice: "...you were unhappy this morning. , why?"

Gu Chao was stunned, and his movements slowed down a bit, and asked doubtfully: "No? Mr. Huo came to see me, I am very happy."

Huo Jiangyue took advantage of the gap to take a breath and looked at There was no pretense of doubt on the young man's face, and he spoke slowly, reminding: "When I said I was considering Huayao, you were smiling, but you were unhappy." The little pear dimple was not even exposed.

Huo Jiangyue didn't like misunderstandings, and she didn't just decide to fall in love on a whim after having sex with Gu Chao.

Over the years, people who wanted to be his lover were like crucian carp crossing the river. Huo Jiangyue never let go, just because he had never found someone he liked. Even if the old man used illness to suppress him, he only superficially agreed to go on a blind date to comfort him. In fact, I plan to go through the motions.

But when Gu Chao saw him in the car, Huo Jiangyue only thought it was funny. How could a young man who looked so well-behaved and clean start working in the porcelain industry? Later, he learned that he collapsed from exhaustion, and he got a little inexplicable. of compassion. So after sending the person to the hospital, the driver asked if Special Assistant Liang would pick him up, but Huo Jiangyue refused.

After several chance encounters, Huo Jiangyue began to care. This emotion gradually deepened after not seeing Gu Chao again after that time. Once distracted during a meeting, Huo Jiangyue originally planned to wait until the meeting was over and ask Special Assistant Liang to check on Gu Chao, but felt that this was not a good idea and was worried that people would dislike him.

Looking forward and backward is completely unlike his style. Fortunately, none of his familiar friends saw him, otherwise they would probably laugh at him.

Maybe fate is a wonderful thing. A few days later, he met Gu Chao again.

Now that he has discovered that his heart is moved, Huo Jiangyue will naturally not miss it. The decision to establish a relationship with Gu Chao has been carefully considered. Gu Chao is nine years younger than him. There will inevitably be some running-in between them. As the elder, he should take more care of her. the other person's emotions.

So he wanted to know, why was Gu Chao unhappy?

Gu Chao lowered his head and looked at Huo Jiangyue.

Huo Jiangyue's pale lips were red from being pressed hard, and his black hair was slightly damp, with a few strands sticking to his face, showing a bit of embarrassment, but his dark eyes were rational and clear-headed, looking at him gently, reflecting him figure.

I'll update a chapter first to avoid that, and I'll update the second chapter later (about 12 o'clock). Baby's

irresponsible little theater:

Chaochao (meditation):? ? Am I not working hard enough? Why is Uncle Huo still asking other questions at this time? !