Chapter 112

After rubbing it almost, and seeing that Jian Jian was no longer shaking, Lan Yin stood up, straightened her clothes, and asked, "Why did you come to me?"

Only then did Jian Jian remember the business, narrowed his eyes slightly, and asked, "You personally sent a message to the dean of the college and said that I wanted to drop out of school. Is it true?"

"Yeah." Lan Yin clicked on his brain and went to order a mermaid car for Jianyuan. He took the time to respond: "Don't you like going to school? You don't have to go there in the future."

Lan Yin remembered that Jian Jian was very resistant to going to the academy at first, and asked him if he could not go. He also looked unhappy when he got up every morning to go to the academy, so he probably didn't like it.

It just so happened that it was time to leave, and there was no need to go to school. It was safer to stay at home.

Jian Jian's narrowed eyes widened, anger welled up, and the words blurted out: "I don't like it, but how can you let me drop out of school without asking my opinion? It is a rule set by you humans that mermaids can only graduate from the Bridal Academy Get married, what if I can't get married?"

Lan Yin looked strange and said doubtfully: "You are not a mermaid, and you will not marry me, why should you abide by human rules..."

After a pause, Lan Yin thought of another person , pulled his lips, and said calmly: "After you find him, someone will take you to the beach of Blue Star. I will prepare everything there. No one will care whether you have obtained the diploma from the Bridal Academy. If he likes you , and he won't care."

Sending mermaids to the academy is for their own good, but it's just a certificate, and no one in the interstellar world cares about this.

Lan Yin at Blue Star had already made plans. Although the deal would be completed once he found the person, he was the one who broke the contract first and treated it as compensation for Jian Jian... Before

Lan Yin could recover his thoughts, Jian Jian was already furious. He blushed and glared at Lan Yin, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't say it but was frustrated. After a long while, he calmed down and pulled Lan Yin and said, "I don't care, I'm going to the academy and I've been there for more than a month." Now, I want to get my diploma."

Lan Yin looked at his angry expression and asked thoughtfully: "Is there something you didn't tell me?"

How do you know? !

Jian Jian almost blurted out, but almost stopped, he let go of his hand guiltily, his eyes dodged, and he said stubbornly: "Where is it?"

After spending several months together day and night, Lan Yin knew Jian Jian very well, and could also tell through simple words. His expression revealed some of his emotions. Hearing this, he narrowed his eyes slightly and asked in a slow voice, "Really not?"

"Really not." After a while, under Lan Yin's deep gaze, Jian Jian rubbed his neck. Defeated, he said in frustration: "Okay, yes, but you wait for me for a while, and I will tell you when the time comes. I won't say anything before that."

Lan Yin wanted to send him away, it must be because If you don't like him enough, or you don't know that you like him yet, the second reason is his identity as a shark.

The identity is easy to solve. The worst he can do is learn to walk and pretend to be a human, or continue to pretend to be a mermaid. Anyway, after being studied, his appearance is no different from that of a mermaid. As long as Lan Yin doesn't say anything and he doesn't expose his flaws in the future, no one will doubt his identity.

As for Lan Yin, who had the biggest problem, he took a quick look at Nuannuan's swollen calf and felt confident that Lan Yin would change his mind.

Seeing the determination in Jian Jian's eyes, Lan Yin knew that he wouldn't be able to get anything out if he continued to ask, so he frowned.

"Anyway, I won't drop out of the academy. If you don't send me there, I will go by myself."

In order to show his determination, Jiang Jian stood up from the chair and froze as soon as his legs touched the ground.

"Don't get up." Lan Yin pushed him back to the chair with a headache. The person behind the scenes kept staring at Jian Jian. Knowing that it was Lan Yin who was checking them and Jian Jian was still his fiancée, they were afraid of jumping over the wall and captured Jian Jian for research. while threatening him.

If Jian was caught...

Lan Yin's expression was slightly tense, and his brows were stern. Looking at Baba looking at his Jian, he took a deep breath and patiently discussed: "It is not safe during this period in the college. You stay at home and wait for graduation." Can I ask the dean to send you a diploma?"

Jian Jian shook his head like a rattle, recalled it, and said with bright eyes: "Are the bad guys you want to catch coming? Then I want it even more. Go, I can help."

Now, no matter what Lan Yin said, Jian Jian insisted on going to the academy.

The persuasion was fruitless, and we couldn't really lock people up. Lan Yin's eyebrows were tightly knitted, as if they were about to be knotted, and finally compromised: "You can go, I will send someone to protect you secretly. If you meet a suspicious person, it's okay." Call me as soon as possible."

Jian Jian already knew that someone was following to protect him, so he nodded without any pressure, grabbed Lan Yin's hand and pulled it with a smile.

Lan Yin glanced at him sideways, feeling a little worried at the bottom of her heart. As soon as she withdrew her hand, her face suddenly softened.

The warm and soft touch was like a dragonfly touching water, and he quickly moved away.

Lan Yin looked stunned, and it took him a while to react. His lips moved, but his expression showed no emotion or anger, "What are you doing?"

"Thank you."

Jian Jian smiled, her eyes curved into crescents, and her eyes were dancing. With a sly smile that makes people's hearts tickle.

When he saw that he was good, he bent and stretched. When Lan Yin opened his mouth to teach him a lesson, he opened his arms first and said with a wink, "I haven't eaten for almost a day. I'm hungry. How about going to eat?"

Lan Yin said the words that rolled to her lips. Swallowing, taking a deep look at Jian Jian, he bent down and carried Jian Jian to eat.

He simply hooked Lan Yin's neck and snickered secretly. Fortunately, he completely destroyed the mermaid car, and now he had a logical reason to call Lan Yin.

The confession storm lasted for a day and a half. After it ended, the atmosphere between the two was strangely peaceful.

Jian Jian suddenly stopped being angry, and even found all the pearls in the screening room, saying that they were given to Lan Yin as compensation for the damage to the house.

Lan Yin looked at the pearls in his hand and finally knew where Jian Jian's big bag of pearls came from.

"Don't give away pearls like this easily in the future." Lan Yin sent Jian Jian to the academy and warned at the same time: "If someone takes it for examination, if anything is found, you will be in danger." Jian Jian originally wanted to say who would eat it,

but it would be fine to check the pearl . , at most, just to see the quality, and seeing Lan Yin's serious look, he said "Oh" and said with an unknown smile: "Your Highness really cares about me." The aircraft stopped,

Lan Yin said lightly: "It should be, no matter what. Considered half a friend."

Friend? Only half of it?

Jiang Jian lowered his lips and decided not to argue with Lan Yin. He waved his hand and secretly kissed Lan Yin on the cheek while Lan Yin wasn't paying attention. Then he pushed the mermaid cart away smoothly, leaving only the lingering sound of laughter lingering, " Then thank you half a friend."

Lan Yin touched the spot where she was kissed with her fingertips, paused, and stared at the back of Jian Jian as she ran into the academy quickly, not understanding what Jian Jian meant.

I took the initiative to kiss him twice. Although it was just on the face, didn't I simply like that person?

Lan Yin just returned to the palace and happened to encounter a farce. The guarding soldiers escorted a man who was completely wrapped in clothes and came forward to report: "Your Highness, this man is acting suspiciously, is extremely strong, and has injured several people."

Lan Yin casually glanced at the man who was being held down by several people at the same time. He had long green hair and a refined appearance, but he was gray-haired and looked like he had suffered some kind of hardship. The eyes staring at him showed signs of turning into vertical pupils, and he looked at him. He asked: "What about simplicity?"

Looking for simplicity?

Lan Yin thought for a while, asked someone to let him go, and took the man to a wide place to ensure that no one could hear the conversation. Then he looked at the man carefully and asked, "Who are you? Looking for a simple job?" What?"

The man refused to say.

Lan Yin stared into his eyes and suddenly asked: "Are you a simple tribesman?"

The man was stunned and looked up at him: "How do you know?"

Lan Yin finally saw that the mermaid is indeed a close relative of the mermaid. Especially simple and easy to deceive.

He took the people back to his palace. The same shark who called himself Ritsu was still a little wary. He said his name but didn't say anything more. He just said that he would wait for Jian Jian to come back.

Lan Yin prepared food for Lu, arranged the place, and sent a message to Jian Jian.

Sent a simple and quick reply: [He must be here to arrest me! Just say I'm leaving. ]

Lan Yin glanced at it and didn't agree.

I simply don't want to leave, but I happen to have this kindred spirit here. When the time comes, we can go back together for extra protection.

The gray Ritsu's eyes lit up as soon as he saw the pool. He endured it, but still couldn't hold it back. After asking Lan Yin, he jumped into the pool with a splash, showing his somewhat dry tail, and sighed happily.

Lan Yin stood on the shore and looked at the green mermaids swimming in the pool. His eyes were on the ear fins that were larger than the mermaids, the webbed membrane between the fingers, the obviously thicker tail and the sharp long nails. He paused for a moment and handed over the dried fish.

At first, Lu was a little afraid to eat, but then he was so hungry that he swallowed his saliva and said thank you and extended his hand.

Lan Yin looked at Lu's surprised expression after taking a bite, and pushed the snack plate aside. Seeing that Lu was addicted to dried fish, she said casually: "Jian Jian also likes to eat this kind of dried fish, and so do you. But you look a little different from Jianyin. Is there any difference between you sharks?"

Lu said softly. After thinking about it, seeing that Lanyin didn't look like a bad person, and heard that he was still Jianyin's fiancé, his vigilance faded and he put it in his mouth. Stuffing a small dried fish into the bag, he replied casually: "We mermaids all look like this, even Jian Jian looked like this when he was a child. However, when he was ten years old, he went to the shore and came back looking like a mermaid."

Lan Yin continued Asked: "Did something happen?"

"I don't know the details. I only know that I met a human child." Law asked doubtfully: "Aren't you the human child? You said you were coming when you were leaving. Looking for you and marrying you."

"Me?" Lan Yin was stunned.

Lu nodded: "I saw you when I came to see Jian Yan, but I hid behind the rock, so you probably didn't notice me. You look just like you did when you were a child." "

But why didn't you come back?" Lu said unhappily: "Jian Jian I've been waiting for you for twelve years."

Lan Yin also wanted to ask how similar they were, why both Lu and Jian Jian could admit their mistakes, and it was

still at this time twelve years ago... Before he could ask, Jian Jian came back in a hurry, followed by Alvin looked confused.

Lan Yin glanced at Alvin.

Alvin said with a grimace: "Your Highness, it was Your Excellency Jian Jian who said he was in a hurry and asked me to send him back."

After thinking about it, Alvin added tremblingly: "I didn't touch Your Excellency Jian Jian. It was Your Excellency Jian Jian who walked up to the mermaid on his own." Car."

Lan Yin's face softened slightly, and she frowned at Jian Jian and said, "You are playing truant. Don't you want a diploma?"

"The teacher and I asked for leave." Jian Jian refused to accept this trick and looked at her with a bad look. Looking at Lu in the pool, he asked: "What were you just talking about?"

When he saw Jian Jian, Lu burst into laughter and said excitedly: "Jian Jian, come back with me quickly. The leader is dead. You-" "

I don't Go back." Yan Jian interrupted him and said loudly: "I want to marry Lan Yin here."

Lu's expression suddenly changed.

Alvin looked at the green merman that suddenly appeared in the pool, and instantly understood that this was the same kind as Simple, who should have asked Simple to go back. He quietly watched His Highness's rare and faint raised corners of his mouth when he heard these words, I was suddenly confused again.

What's going on, Your Highness? Do you like simplicity or not?

Seeing that the two sharks were about to fight, Lan Yin coughed lightly and asked them to calm down first. After a while, when they looked like they were about to fight, Lan Yin let Lu speak first.

To make a mermaid learn to walk hard, and to find him from the Blue Star to the Emperor Star, there must be something important.

Jian Jian obviously knew this truth, and even though he was a little reluctant, he still let Lu speak.

Lu talked for a long time, and after guessing based on the information in the words, Lan Yin understood what happened.

Thousands of years ago, as a related race, the mermaids could not bear to see the mermaids being harmed by humans, so they made a contract with the mermaids who suffered heavy losses. The mermaids protected the mermaids from being captured by humans, and the mermaids helped the mermaids. Convince prey with singing, and get twice the result with half the effort when hunting.

But after thousands of years, the mermaids saw that their "kinds" on the shore were no longer being killed, but integrated with humans. Mermaids could also become equal citizens, and even received better treatment than humans. Some newly born mermaids forgot the hatred they had a thousand years ago. , I feel that the Sharks also killed a lot of humans at that time, canceling each other out, and they started to get ready to make a move.

A mermaid named Su looked at the artificial mermaids on the shore who were carefully cared for by humans every day. He left the group by accident, landed on the shore, and was then taken away by humans.

Su's departure caused an uproar in the mermaid tribe. Everyone originally wanted to bring Su back, but looking at Su's life among humans, many young mermaids began to think about leaving. The mermaid tribe was in chaos for a while, and they also left after seeing Jian Jian. As a result, many sharks also thought of leaving.

At this time, the leader of the Shark tribe, who advocated not going ashore, died in a storm at sea while hunting. The position of leader was vacated. Because the Shark tribe advocates force, if you want to be the leader, you have to defeat the opponent, and the battle has continued since then. And because of whether to go ashore or not, the mermaid tribe is also in chaos. The two tribes are now in a mess, quarreling with each other every day.

One side feels that it is better to stay in the sea, not to mention having a grudge against humans. Once ashore, they will repeat the mistakes of thousands of years ago. The other side feels that times have changed after thousands of years, and there is no need to work hard to hunt on land. There are all kinds of benefits. food......

At this moment, the new leader of the Sharman tribe came to power. The new leader's brain twitched and he came up with a stupid idea - fight with humans, occupy Blue Star, and make humans as slaves!

Lu took a bite of the dried fish and said melancholy: "I know some of my kind have empty brains, but I didn't expect them to be so empty." He

glanced at Lu briefly and murmured that you look empty too.

Lan Yin and Alvin looked at Lu, then at Jian Jian, then looked at each other, and fell silent one after another.

Is this why mermaids and mermaids are rare?

It is really not easy for them to survive until now.

The prediction failed, I feel like I need two or three more... to cover my face