Chapter 56 Spiritual Pet's Ascension (End)

Feng Feiluan was slightly startled, and glanced at Yuchi Xiao, and through the eyes that stared at him, he understood the meaning contained in it.

The tip of his nose was slightly sour, but warmth flowed in his heart. Feng Feiluan nodded slightly and walked towards Yan Yan who was suppressed and kneeling on the ground unable to move. Thinking of the scene where the people who grew up with him died tragically at the hands of Yan Yan, his eyes turned fiercely. Li.

The phoenix essence fire burned blazingly, swallowing up Yan Yan who had a look of horror in his eyes.

Seeing his enemies turn into ashes, all the things that had accumulated in his heart disappeared into nothingness at the same time.

Feng Feiluan turned her head, looked at Yu Chixiao, and said with red eyes: "Thank you." Yuchixiao

rubbed the young man's furry head, and took him to the front of the demon cultivator army. He raised his fingers lightly, and Jiuxiao flew to the sky, hiding. The sword formation containing terrifying power opened wide and turned into densely packed golden swords, killing all the demon cultivators who had just stepped into Liuyun Sect.

The voice was filled with spiritual power and resounded throughout the army of demon cultivators: "Demon Lord Yan Yan's soul has been dispersed. If you take another step forward, kill him." The

demon cultivators retreated, and my senior brother ascended to the Tribulation Stage. The Liuyun Sect burst into joy and set off more than a dozen spiritual fireworks.

During the fireworks display, the disciples gathered together and chatted lively.

"Elder brother has passed the tribulation, can the title of 'the first person of the younger generation' be changed?"

Amid the laughter, someone said: "That's natural, the number one person in the world of cultivation! He deserves the title Come back!"

"With Senior Brother here, no one will dare to underestimate our Liuyun Sect from now on." Someone said happily.

"Should we give Senior Brother a surprise?" Xu Liangfeng suggested in the crowd with a smile: "Isn't Senior Brother going to get married to his Xiao Ling and Daoist Feng? How about we organize the most festive and lively wedding for them? ?"

"That's a good idea!"

The crisis is over, and the big brother's wedding celebration should be put on the agenda.

The disciples spontaneously began to make arrangements in advance, even the dog holes covered by weeds. They had to put up a word "囍" every one meter, striving to hold the grandest ceremony for their senior brother.

With the power of one person, he forced back an army of tens of thousands of demon cultivators. Such a big movement also alarmed the entire cultivation world. It happened that Liuyun Sect widely sent out invitations, which played into the hands of all sects.

When the day of the celebration arrived, the sects that had received the wedding invitations sent people to Liuyun Sect one after another, and they tacitly agreed not to mention the previous "death-seeking" incident.

Everyone shamelessly made an appointment to come to Liuyun Sect. As soon as they arrived, they noticed that the entire sect was decorated with lights and colorful decorations. No matter the inner or outer doors, the disciples were so busy that their feet did not touch the ground, and their faces were all filled with smiles.

When they saw them, the welcoming disciples welcomed them in kindly, without any inappropriateness, and without any cold treatment as expected, which made everyone feel flattered.

On Wutong Peak, when the atmosphere here is full of joy and people are buzzing.

Rejecting the help of the enthusiastic disciples, Yu Chixiao took a spiritual wood hairpin and tied up the hair of Feng Feiluan, who had gone to bed late.

Seeing the young man's head lowering constantly and his eyelids fighting so sleepily, Yu Chixiao was amused, with a hint of distress in his eyes, and his movements became gentler.

When fusing the divine bones, Yu Chixiao almost ascended. Ming Chengzi and the elders tried their best to help him suppress his cultivation, but they still reached the critical point again after a few days after forcing back the Demon Sect army.

The cultivation pressure can no longer be suppressed, so I can only make it difficult for Little Phoenix to use all his skills to help collect and replenish it, and work hard every day to collect and replenish the overflowing cultivation power. Sometimes there is too much spiritual power and the stomach is too full, and it is inevitable that you will get tired after scoring a few points.

Yu Chixiao asked, "Why don't you sleep a little longer?"

Feng Feiluan sat upright in excitement, looked at Yuchixiao in the mirror and said seriously: "No, it's not good to oversleep and delay the time. Besides, you really let me I'm going to sleep. I can't sleep on such a big day."

Yu Chixiao said no more. He already had experience in twisting his hair and finished it in a moment.

Feng Feiluan touched the spiritual wood hairpin in the shape of an auspicious cloud on her head. When she thought that this hairpin was carved by Yu Chixiao himself, the corners of her lips curved into a bright smile, she took Yuchi Xiao's hand and said, "Let's go." Yuchi

Xiao Nod.

The two of them intertwined their fingers, and both wore similar red clothes, one with a phoenix embroidered with gold patterns, and the other with a dragon god embroidered with gold patterns. They stepped on the Nine Heavens Sword tied with red silk and wielded the sword to the sect hall.

There was a sea of ​​people inside and outside the spacious sect hall, and the lively voices stopped when the two newcomers appeared, looking at them with blessings.

Ming Chengzi, as the elder of the two, stood at the head and recited the wedding words with a smile: "...The heaven above represents the heaven, and the earth speaks below. The ancestors of the heavens have witnessed that if you betray a beautiful woman, you will deceive the heaven, and it is a crime to deceive the heaven. , the body dies and the Tao disappears. If a beautiful woman bears you, it is against the will of God. She will be eliminated from the three realms and will never be reincarnated. At this point, are you willing?*"

Yu Chixiao looked at Feng Feiluan intently.

Looking forward to him in front of him, dressed in red and happy, is his little phoenix.

"I wish." Yuchixiao nodded, with deep eyes and a small smile.

"I wish." Feng Feiluan smiled solemnly.

When the calm lake of the heart suddenly rises into waves, you will yearn for someone, think about someone with all your energy, want to be a Taoist couple, and wish to be together in life and death, that is emotion, that is joy.

Yuchi Xiao suddenly felt lucky that his master had prevented him from entering the ruthless path.

After today, his little Jiu, his little Phoenix will be his Taoist companion who shares weal and woe with him.

For hundreds of millions of years, it remains unchanged forever.

Here's a mini side story:

When toasting, Feng Feiluan was happy for a moment, drank too much, and chirped.

The whole hall was silent, Ming Chengzi and other elders looked at him kindly, Xu Liangfeng and other disciples tried hard to suppress their laughter, and the guests who didn't know what was going on looked confused.

Feng Feiluan blushed.

Yu Chixiao glanced at everyone calmly, and everyone was startled and looked away, continuing to laugh and laugh in tacit agreement.

Feng Feiluan:?

Feng Feiluan:! ! !

So everyone already knew it, right? Right!

(PS: There should be a little extra chapter after the main text is finished. In this world, it should be about Little Phoenix and the senior brother returning home. The last world is tentatively decided: What if Jiang Xiaoling traveled to Boss Xie's extra chapter 0v0 when he was a child)

(PS again: Today's short story , will be updated tomorrow!)

(PS again: *From Taoist Marriage Book, slightly modified)